Kushner security clearance being held up by Mueller probe

Mueller is a tool nothing more...there is no reason not to grant a security clearance to Kushner...it's all a big stop Trump scheme...this whole investigation is just going on to keep Trump from succeeding...the people running this witch hunt and the felons that got it started are desperate to stop Trump from being successful...

That means they want you the American people to hurt economically and our nation to be harmed all because Trump won and they hate him...they hate Trump more than they love America...Mueller if you had any sense of patriotism...justice and love of nation you would stop this BS witch hunt tomorrow....

The more Trump succeeds the worse this BS will get...his Poll numbers go up and the swamp begins to make noise...

Obama left us politically as a third world nation.....

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

Yep - I can't really blame him for not talking to the Nunes Clown Show in House Intel. He decided to go with the guy who's serious.

i suspect he was told by Mueller not to speak to the House because they didn't want what he said to be relayed to Donald and his thugs

I doubt if you can get a clearance with a criminal record

Kushner has been involved in some shady deals

Kushner and Manafort will replace Capone and Dillinger as historical criminals in American history.

"According to sources familiar with the matter"? My guess is that the "sources" are Obama appointments in the renegade FBI.

Mueller is a tool nothing more...there is no reason not to grant a security clearance to Kushner...it's all a big stop Trump scheme...this whole investigation is just going on to keep Trump from succeeding...the people running this witch hunt and the felons that got it started are desperate to stop Trump from being successful...

That means they want you the American people to hurt economically and our nation to be harmed all because Trump won and they hate him...they hate Trump more than they love America...Mueller if you had any sense of patriotism...justice and love of nation you would stop this BS witch hunt tomorrow....

The more Trump succeeds the worse this BS will get...his Poll numbers go up and the swamp begins to make noise...

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

Wait....Trumpina fired Steve...didn't he? Wow...burning bridges leaves deep, dark, orange ridges....

nothing there... despite your fever dreams. loon

although i guess you can't talk about her emails anymore, can you, hack?
You mean the emails she illegally erased from her computer to hide her felonious behavior...You can get away with a lot of things Jillian but trying to claim the Clinton's are above board is not one of them...too much has come to light about her and her reckless illegal actions...
It makes you look uniformed and uneducated...

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

-Steve Bannon

oh oh...

Yep - I can't really blame him for not talking to the Nunes Clown Show in House Intel. He decided to go with the guy who's serious.

i suspect he was told by Mueller not to speak to the House because they didn't want what he said to be relayed to Donald and his thugs

Nailed it ^ ^ ^ :)

You mean the emails she illegally erased from her computer to hide her felonious behavior...You can get away with a lot of things Jillian but trying to claim the Clinton's are above board is not one of them...too much has come to light about her and her reckless illegal actions...

Can u please forget about Hillary for five minutes. How is Hillary's emails worse than Donald giving confidential Israeli information to Russian officials....WHILE STANDING IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

We have a Russian collaborator in the White House.

Can u please forget about Hillary for five minutes. How is Hillary's emails worse than Donald giving confidential Israeli information to Russian officials....WHILE STANDING IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

We have a Russian collaborator in the White House.

forget that... he's been told that Russia is trying to interfere in our elections going forward. he's been told they infiltrated voting mechanisms in at least 3 states. he has been told by congress to impose the sanctions they enacted and which he signed....

if Hillary did this... or Obama did this, there would already be an impeachment. their BS email garbage is just a deflection.

We have a Russian collaborator in the White House
In the first place a president can not be "guilty" of giving classified information away because he is the final word on whats classified and what is not...You want me to forget Hillary? Okay lets talk about 1.8 Billion dollars in $100 bills sent to Iran under the cover of darkness...we still don't have an answer to what that money was for...
Don't come here with some weak ass charge against Trump when the shit is stacked so high against the Clinton's and Obama...Give us a break...

forget that... he's been told that Russia is trying to interfere in our elections going forward
Jillian...the Russians have been tinkering with our elections for decades and we do the same to them...it never works because both nations are expecting it and are ready for it...The results of the last election were not changed because of Russian interference...everyone says so including the FBI and the CIA and the NSA so you may want to stop bringing up Russia...the party that has Russian dirt on it's self is the democrat party...

oh oh...
More wishful thinking...you are just going to be disappointed...Trump broke no laws...get use to it...he did nothing wrong before he won and nothing wrong after he kicked your ass...and now he is over 50% job approval and all of your fantastic crazy assumptions are making him stronger not weaker...
Every time CNN brings out more crap from unnamed sources it helps the Donald...Just like when you tards here speculate on bogus BS....it never pans out does it Jillian? Nothing you have predicted has come true...not one fucking thing! But keep trying...like I said it helps Trump!

We have a Russian collaborator in the White House
In the first place a president can not be "guilty" of giving classified information away because he is the final word on whats classified and what is not...You want me to forget Hillary? Okay lets talk about 1.8 Billion dollars in $100 bills sent to Iran under the cover of darkness...we still don't have an answer to what that money was for...
Don't come here with some weak ass charge against Trump when the shit is stacked so high against the Clinton's and Obama...Give us a break...

Evidently your reading comprehension is nearly as poor as Trump's. That money was Iranian money that was held since the 70s due to sanctions. Try to read this article and understand it. Let me know if I need to draw pictures....

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

forget that... he's been told that Russia is trying to interfere in our elections going forward
Jillian...the Russians have been tinkering with our elections for decades and we do the same to them...it never works because both nations are expecting it and are ready for it...The results of the last election were not changed because of Russian interference...everyone says so including the FBI and the CIA and the NSA so you may want to stop bringing up Russia...the party that has Russian dirt on it's self is the democrat party...

Mueller will keep going until the truth comes out.

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

-Steve Bannon

oh oh...

Yup...Nunes is just waiting to go running to Donald and give him some juice details. I am waiting for the Trump interview....myself.

Evidently your reading comprehension is nearly as poor as Trump's. That money was Iranian money that was held since the 70s due to sanctions. Try to read this article and understand it. Let me know if I need to draw pictures....
That money was not Iran's until the plane landed in Iran with it...don't give me bullshit Obama talking points just tell me what you would say if Trump sent cash like that to Iran or anyone for that matter....
When has any president ever done anything like that? Congress and the senate didn't know about it until the pictures came out...are you that duped? Tax dollars sent to one of our enemy's in the middle of the night? come on man...

That money was not Iran's until the plane landed in Iran with it...don't give me bullshit Obama talking points just tell me what you would say if Trump sent cash like that to Iran or anyone for that matter....
When has any president ever done anything like that? Congress and the senate didn't know about it until the pictures came out...are you that duped? Tax dollars sent to one of our enemy's in the middle of the night? come on man...
That money was from the Shah's government. It didn't belong to the Ayatollahs. Obama wanted to enrich his Muslim Brotherhood.

So you do need pictures.....:04:

Boy...the attempts at reflections on here are amazing! You must be pretty desperate....

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

-Steve Bannon

oh oh...

Yup...Nunes is just waiting to go running to Donald and give him some juicy details. I am waiting for the Trump interview....myself.

And likely he'd have made an awesome show of it following his epic "Midnight Run" :)

9a6588920fa0729376955bd7b0135d8c--memes-pot.jpg

Forum List

Back