Kushner security clearance being held up by Mueller probe

Mueller is a tool nothing more...there is no reason not to grant a security clearance to Kushner...it's all a big stop Trump scheme...this whole investigation is just going on to keep Trump from succeeding...the people running this witch hunt and the felons that got it started are desperate to stop Trump from being successful...

That means they want you the American people to hurt economically and our nation to be harmed all because Trump won and they hate him...they hate Trump more than they love America...Mueller if you had any sense of patriotism...justice and love of nation you would stop this BS witch hunt tomorrow....

The more Trump succeeds the worse this BS will get...his Poll numbers go up and the swamp begins to make noise...

Obama left us politically as a third world nation.....

Mueller is a tool nothing more...there is no reason not to grant a security clearance to Kushner...it's all a big stop Trump scheme...this whole investigation is just going on to keep Trump from succeeding...the people running this witch hunt and the felons that got it started are desperate to stop Trump from being successful...

That means they want you the American people to hurt economically and our nation to be harmed all because Trump won and they hate him...they hate Trump more than they love America...Mueller if you had any sense of patriotism...justice and love of nation you would stop this BS witch hunt tomorrow....

The more Trump succeeds the worse this BS will get...his Poll numbers go up and the swamp begins to make noise...

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

While there are several Congressional “investigations” underway, the only investigation that truly matters is the Mueller investigation and he hasn’t released any findings so any “no collusion” claim is premature and disingenuous. However, we know; a) Russian intermediaries offered Donald Trump Jr. smut on Hillary Clinton and Jr. accepted, b) Trump, in turn, made a change in the RNC campaign platform to eliminate the US pledge to provide arms to Ukraine, c) most meetings between Trump aides and Russian intermediaries involved relaxing or eliminating the Obama sanctions on Russia. “You give me the smut I want, I give you something you want in return.” That is the very definition of collusion! Interference in our election and collusion with the Russians are foregone conclusions.

Kushner made updates to his application 3 times the last year and few months. The need for those "corrections" alone should have revoked the process of security clearances.

Mueller and Company are in the business of cooking books; more reasons to investigates Filthy Don's swamp pack.

Yep, More Mueller Time.

Kushner made updates to his application 3 times the last year and few months. The need for those "corrections" alone should have revoked the process of security clearances.

Mueller and Company are in the business of cooking books; more reasons to investigates Filthy Don's swamp pack.

Yep, More Mueller Time.

Mueller doesn't' cook books. He opens books. That should scare the bejesus out of the orange clown and the Prince in Waiting.

it all comes down to money and jared needs a shitload of it

he's done- he just is too stupid and arrogant to figure it out yet

maybe they'll give him dad's cell- he's a legacy, after all

Kushner security clearance being held up by Mueller probe

too damn bad- he should have been fully cleared long before Muellers investigation

F Jared and his Daddy inlaw

It's Friday Deadline Day - Does Little Jared still have access to the nation's most sensitive information?

Of course, T-Rump could step in and grant it on his own. Certainly hope not. The Kush is blackmail or bribe bait to the extremes and not to be trusted.

(CNN) Officials at the White House have been working to devise a plan this week that would allow Jared Kushner to continue in his role handling sensitive foreign policy matters without forcing President Donald Trump to personally intervene and grant him access to classified information, people familiar with the situation say.

The scramble came after chief of staff John Kelly issued a memo a week ago declaring the White House will no longer allow some employees with interim security clearances access to top secret information if their background investigation has been pending since before last June -- a category Kushner falls into.

As President, Trump himself could grant any clearance to Kushner. But the President's advisers have determined that taking that step would be drastic and cause deep rifts within the intelligence community and among Trump's top aides.

Kelly, a retired Marine general, has also made it known that Trump's personal intervention would post a problem and possibly undercut his authority in the West Wing.​

WH trying to keep Kushner involved on sensitive issues without Trump's intervention - CNNPolitics

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

There is no reason for Kushner to be working until he gets a security clearance

in any other administration, there wouldn't be any reason for the president's son-in-law to be working in the white house at all.... that type of nepotism been illegal since the 60's,

not that law matters to the trumptard House of Representatives....

not even the ones they pass themselves... like sanctions on Russia

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

If half of what I read in Fire and Fury is true....this WH is a stinking cess pool of rotting feces, headed by the greatest divider America has ever known. And that is putting it as kindly as I can put it.

I doubt if you can get a clearance with a criminal record

Kushner has been involved in some shady deals

MONEY LAUNDERING

Can I make it clearer?

-Steve Bannon

oh oh...

Yep - I can't really blame him for not talking to the Nunes Clown Show in House Intel. He decided to go with the guy who's serious.

Forum List

Back