Kushner privately working to reshape legal invasion

Jared Kushner privately working on reshaping legal immigration
Jared Kushner Is Working On Reshaping Legal Immigration

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.

I have no issue with increasing legal immigration. I work with a bunch of Indians and they are great people. I just dont want invasions of people. Work the process or get the fuck out

Only an idiot looks at their personal relationships to form an opinion about immigration. Once there are enough immigrants they form an interest block and start undermining American culture, instead wanting their own. Sure if there are only a few immigrants what you say is correct, but once so many are taken in that they dwarf the Americans - well good luck your way is done for. Why is Texas turning blue in a decade or two again? It will be a California style shit hole in no time, but hey there are great American Indians so it was worth it.

No, Asian Indians......I work in IT, they are good people who do follow the law.

Public Schools aka indoctrination centers sure did its job on most of you dummies...sad to watch such smart folks so dumb on the role of Jews in damn near everything.

I'm sorry, but I blame most of my problems on myself.
If it's something WE can control of course! WE don't control immigration politicians do.

The politician that controls immigration, aka the CMFIC, is Donald Trump.
The president isn't the one that came up with the 1965 immigration act,that was at least 2 Jewish senators and a goy front man in Kennedy.
Jared Kushner privately working on reshaping legal immigration
Jared Kushner Is Working On Reshaping Legal Immigration

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.
Another jew destroying america?
So Omar was right about AIPAC all along?
Of course! I never said otherwise. Go look at my response on the biggest thread on her,I said I am glad she said this because it's a discussion we have needed for a long time. She's doing a great job opening eyes.

Forum List

Back