Kurt Schlichter: Kid Rock for Senate.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Kurt Schlichter makes the case for Senator Kid Rock....and it is great...

Kurt Schlichter - We Must Elect Senator Kid Rock

The news that Southern-fried rock/rapper Kid Rock will be running for some timeserving Dem hack’s Senate seat in Michigan should make every normal American smile and spill a 40 to his homies. The future Senator Rock deserves your eager support for two critical reasons:

First, it will drive the liberals insane.

Second, it will make George Will and the rest of Team Fredocon soil themselves.

Kid Rock? Oh, well I never!” You simpering sissies. I’ll take his nasty stringy mop and torn wife beater over your preferred weasels’ coiffed politician/newscaster hair and Gucci loafers.

No, he didn’t go to some Ivy League snob factory and all he’s got to rely on are attitude, common sense, and a love of actual Americans (especially our troops). But wait - you want “conservatism.” A fat lot of good your version of conservatism’s done us. It’s always waiting up there ahead, just after the next election cycle, and in the meantime, we’ll compromise and make some more excuses.

No, we’re past voting for the ideology. Now we’re ready to vote for the id.

We’re woke, and we want a devil with a cause.

Lying GOP worms like Rob Portman and Dean Heller and whoever that jerk is from West Virginia stuck a stake in pseudo-conservative ideology’s already-dying heart when they started tap dancing the second they got the opportunity to vote to repeal Obamacare while we had a president who would actually sign the bill.

Up until then, the people Conservatism Incorporated had vouched for had looked in our faces and lied.

Now, we can look in their faces and say, “Kid Rock’s in the House and that's where [he’s] at!

Okay, technically the Senate. Which is probably good, because you know he’d slap Paul Ryan and make him cry.

You can’t be serious!” Kid Rock over some Democrat, or whatever lying sack of fraud the More Con Than You-cons have been selling us?

Any. Freaking. Day.

Conservative Incorporated sold us a bill of goods – oh, not all of them, but enough of them that there’s no more benefit of the doubt for the Republican Party. Let’s be really clear – most of the GOP Senate crew was ready to pull the tab and chug the beer of repeal. That’s good, and why we need to avoid playing the “I HATE THE WHOLE GOP! WAAAAA!” game the Democrats and their media catamites are pushing to dishearten and discourage us. No, we’re not falling for it. We don’t need to give up. We just need to purge the party of the squishes. We still have about a dozen or so liars who played conservative at home and bipartisan trough hog back in DC. And they need to be kicked to the curb.

----

This crisis is not of The Donald’s making; this is a failure of insiders, not of outsiders. The tunnel vision Never Trumpers can’t put this repeal treachery on Trump, though they’ll try. To them, everything is Trump’s fault – their irrelevance, their dandruff, their inability to perform as men. No, this was a betrayal of real conservatives by alleged conservatives in good standing, big talkers about liberty and free enterprise who were happy to take our votes but even happier to burrow into the Washington scene and suck it dry like the ticks they are.

Who the fuck is Kurt Schlichter?

For that matter who the fuck is "Kid Rock"? Does he have an actual name, or are we just salivating on cue at brands now?

What in the wide world of blue fuck is "spill a 40 to his homies" supposed to mean?

Speako Englishee?

Anyway --- whatever the disposition of all of the above --- you don't live in Michigan either. This appears to be that state's big joke. Although I guess it's OK to laugh across state lines.

So I clicked and read this Kurt Schichter's bio. Turns out he doesn't live in Michigan either. He's a Los Angelino.

Yet another wag trying to tell somebody 2500 miles away what they should be doing. Seems to be some kind of infection.

I'm a Michigander. Nothing would please me more than to see Debbie Stabenow replaced. Once upon a time, it was guys like Kid Rock, successful men who love their state and country, served a term or two in the senate then went back to their regular life. Stabenow is just another poster child for the need of Term Limits.

Who the fuck is Kurt Schlichter?

For that matter who the fuck is "Kid Rock"? Does he have an actual name, or are we just salivating on cue at brands now?

What in the wide world of blue fuck is "spill a 40 to his homies" supposed to mean?

Speako Englishee?

Anyway --- whatever the disposition of all of the above --- you don't live in Michigan either. This appears to be that state's big joke. Although I guess it's OK to laugh across state lines.

Yes....I am sure you would have told President hilary that Trump was the big joke of 2016 too....right?

So I clicked and read this Kurt Schichter's bio. Turns out he doesn't live in Michigan either. He's a Los Angelino.

Yet another wag trying to tell somebody 2500 miles away what they should be doing. Seems to be some kind of infection.

It is one country asswipe.....and again, Senators vote on national issues that effect us too.....dumb ass.

The news that Southern-fried rock/rapper Kid Rock will be running for some timeserving Dem hack’s Senate seat in Michigan should make every normal American smile and spill a 40 to his homies. The future Senator Rock deserves your eager support for two critical reasons:

Kid Rock? Oh, well I never!” You simpering sissies. I’ll take his nasty stringy mop and torn wife beater over your preferred weasels’ coiffed politician/newscaster hair and Gucci loafers.

No, he didn’t go to some Ivy League snob factory and all he’s got to rely on are attitude, common sense, and a love of actual Americans (especially our troops). But wait - you want “conservatism.” A fat lot of good your version of conservatism’s done us. It’s always waiting up there ahead, just after the next election cycle, and in the meantime, we’ll compromise and make some more excuses.

Lying GOP worms like Rob Portman and Dean Heller and whoever that jerk is from West Virginia stuck a stake in pseudo-conservative ideology’s already-dying heart when they started tap dancing the second they got the opportunity to vote to repeal Obamacare while we had a president who would actually sign the bill.

Up until then, the people Conservatism Incorporated had vouched for had looked in our faces and lied.

Now, we can look in their faces and say, “Kid Rock’s in the House and that's where [he’s] at!

Okay, technically the Senate. Which is probably good, because you know he’d slap Paul Ryan and make him cry.

You can’t be serious!” Kid Rock over some Democrat, or whatever lying sack of fraud the More Con Than You-cons have been selling us?

Any. Freaking. Day.

Conservative Incorporated sold us a bill of goods – oh, not all of them, but enough of them that there’s no more benefit of the doubt for the Republican Party. Let’s be really clear – most of the GOP Senate crew was ready to pull the tab and chug the beer of repeal. That’s good, and why we need to avoid playing the “I HATE THE WHOLE GOP! WAAAAA!” game the Democrats and their media catamites are pushing to dishearten and discourage us. No, we’re not falling for it. We don’t need to give up. We just need to purge the party of the squishes. We still have about a dozen or so liars who played conservative at home and bipartisan trough hog back in DC. And they need to be kicked to the curb.

----

This crisis is not of The Donald’s making; this is a failure of insiders, not of outsiders. The tunnel vision Never Trumpers can’t put this repeal treachery on Trump, though they’ll try. To them, everything is Trump’s fault – their irrelevance, their dandruff, their inability to perform as men. No, this was a betrayal of real conservatives by alleged conservatives in good standing, big talkers about liberty and free enterprise who were happy to take our votes but even happier to burrow into the Washington scene and suck it dry like the ticks they are.
Why not run Charles Manson instead.

It is one country asswipe.....and again, Senators vote on national issues that effect us too.....dumb ass.

Again for those startlingly still unfamiliar with the Constitution ---- each state elects its own two senators. Those elections are decided by the voters of that state. Not by a hack writer in Los Angeles talking about "spill a 40 to his homies" and not by a hack message board poster in Noo Yawk talking about "asswiping". In this case it would be the voters of Michigan. No one else.

If you don't like how this country works, hey go find another one.

Any. Freaking. Day.

----

Why not run Charles Manson instead.

Yeah...and how isn't that comparable to Kid Rock?

Again for those startlingly still unfamiliar with the Constitution ---- each state elects its own two senators. Those elections are decided by the voters of that state. Not by a hack writer in Los Angeles talking about "spill a 40 to his homies" and not by a hack message board poster in Noo Yawk talking about "asswiping". In this case it would be the voters of Michigan. No one else.

If you don't like how this country works, hey go find another one.

Shit head.......as you know....anyone can donate time or money to any politician they want...in order to get that politician elected to also serve their interests........the democrats may vote illegally in other states....but I can do all sorts of things besides vote for that candidate......considering a member of the U.S. congress and Senators in particular vote for national issues like Supreme Court justices....

Forum List

Back