Kurt Cobain- Tragedy- In Utero secret song is strongly connected to suicide letter

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by JD_2B, Jan 15, 2010.

1. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    September 13, 1993- In Utero is released. Within that CD was the infamous secret song.. Which I dissected here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1905465-post66.html

Kurt killed himself, by giving himself a higher dosage than usual of heroine (he had a tolerance, and the heroine levels he had were probably due to the frequent usage, along with some extra to dull the pain of shooting himself) on April 8, 1994.

As for his suicide letter.. It was NOT a formal break up to his wife, obviously. It was a break up letter to his work, his wife, his daughter, his band, his former enthusiasm, his hate, his depression, his drugs, and ultimately, himself.

This is the text of his suicide note..
    And as you will see by clicking the above link, as well, the final song of the final album, was a suicide SONG. Kurt was reaching out for some mental help, which would never come.

I don't know how much this has been discussed by people in the past, because I have never been a big Nirvana fan, aside from a few songs in particular, like heart shaped box, and that is only because the tune itself was just catchy and addictive. So, please forgive me if I am not entirely up to speed on all of the Cobain "murder conspiracy theories", and such. I strongly believe he killed himself, and see no reason why anyone else would believe that the secret song was about anything else besides suicide, and Kurt's personal hell.

2. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +67