Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation

Victory

Veritas Aequitas
Aug 13, 2009
The South - USA
Motivated by profit rather truth, Courtney Love and her attorneys have taken drastic measures in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts of this case. In spite of all the hot air, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major magazines, television and radio talk shows around the world."

Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g]YouTube - Kurt & Courtney - El Duce Interview[/ame]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(An anonymous letter from a close friend in the Kurt & Courtney circle.)*
______________________________________________________________________________________________ (2004)
"Everyone knows about how Courtney Love offered El Duce $50,000. to kill her husband Kurt Cobain. But that wasn't the whole story. The truth of the matter is ... El Duce didn't have the stomach to kill someone. But he knew someone that did. That's when Allen Wrench comes into the picture. The Mentors were going on tour, so that gave Duce a good excuse to back out of the deal. So what he did was put Courtney love in contact with Mr. Wrench. Allen Wrench has never admitted to El Duce or anyone else about killing Cobain, but Duce was 100% sure that that's what happened."

"Allen Wrench before, was always poor. He was a drunk guy who was always broke. Then, all of a sudden I heard that he bought a house, a new truck, and a 70's Corvette. He had a lot of money too fast. I think he got the money from Courtney Love for killing Kurt Cobain.
Wrench is also a gun nut. I know people that have hung out with him, and they told me he carries a .44 magnum hand gun where ever he goes. I've even seen a fight he was in at a Riveride bar called Limuricks. Wrench got in a fight with a guy that was about 6'4" tall. The guy tried to punch Wrench but missed. Then Wrench did some kind of judo throw and while they were rolling around on the ground Wrench started choking the guy, and the guy went unconscious. We all thought the guy was dead. Wrench left and then the guy woke up. He didn't even know where he was at."

"Two nights before he died I saw Duce at a bar ... He was really depressed, scared and paniced. Duce had told me about an interview he had just done with the BBC about the Kurt Cobain murder. Like always duce was drunk during the interview. He slipped and mentioned that he knew who the real killer was. And then he named Allen Wrench. I know a guy who was watching the interview as it was being filmed, That person told Wrench that Duce had named him as Cobain's killer. The next thing I know ... El Duce is dead, and he was with Allen wrench up until the last minutes of his life. I recently talked to a guy who was living with Duce at the time. He told me, the night Duce had died, Allen Wrench had come over to their house all pissed off and looking for Duce. He said as soon as he saw Duce, he drug him outside and wrench began yelling and pushing Duce. And then they left. The next thing the guy heard was that Duce was dead, hit by a train 10 minutes after he had left the house with Wrench.
From all the information I've gotten from people I know, I am totally convinced Allen Wrench killed Kurt Cobain for Courtney Love. He got a lot of money for doing it. And after Duce exposed Wrench as Cobain's killer, Wrench also killed Duce. Please understand why I don't mention my name, but I had to get this off my chest."

Last edited:
This rumor has circulated for years, well since it happened anyway.
Suicides (if thae investigation was right and thats what it was) always get reported wrong. There was a guy here that committed suicide and the paper printed a story about how he saw a bear outside and tripped on his way out, and blew his head off with a shotgun.
When I was a kid a friend's father committed suicide in front of his family with a pistol. My friend insisted that he had a heart attack, even though the blood was still splattered on the side of the house.
He's gone, ain't nothing gonna bring him back.........

tormenting his family even more is not going to change that, and suicide is hardest on the family.

Why hasn't hollyweird made a movie about that psycho Courtney killing an american icon? Because they are weak wimps. I'd make that movie and whomever played that whore would win the emmy for sure.:razz:

Forum List

Back