Kurt Cobain Death Investigation to be Reopened finally?

Wasn't he the guy who stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger? Yep, pretty sure he's still dead.....

there was a recent documentary that went through all the botches the cops did. a lot of inconsistancies and whatnot. it's probably true he did it but because of their ineptitude the procedure is completely different today. Some really strong points are made if you're unfamiliar with the case. There;s been a movement to reopen for quite some time.

personally I think he did it, was driven mad by that yoko ono wife of his

even if you're not a fan there's a whole list of what "not to do" when investigating a what appears to be a suicide - and the SPD made every one and even invesnted a few - right from the Former Chief's mouth

Hooray. Now more music can be re-, re-, re-, released based on the free media attention. Great move!!

It seems like any time a celebrity dies, it always turns into a conspiracy.
There were some very odd things though, like the shotgun shell being found on the wrong side of him. It should have ejected one way, but it went the opposite direction.

Heck even the former chief of police says it should be reopened and he's not some fanboy.. Even forensic scientists that couldnt name one song they did. This isn't about anything but looking at the case the way they should have from day one.

I wasn't sure about this issue until I read more about the events that transpired with Courtney Love just prior to during and just after Cobain's death. Then I read the private investigator's page of events and now I'm thinking it could've been a conspiracy between Love, the Nanny, and even possibly Cobain's best friend...even his mother...

Cobain was trying to divorce Courtney Love and move from Seattle just before he died. Love was livid that Cobain wouldn't take a multi-million dollar contract to make them richer. Cobain wanted to quit the music industry and divorce Love. She wanted the money to keep rolling in. Divorce meant she only got half of what Kurt had, which was less the millions she wanted because he wouldn't take the contract. Death meant she got ALL of his holdings, his record sales would increase and her own career would get a boost from the publicity. Apparently she had an addiction to calculated publicity stunts as documented by this private investigator she hired...he believes to help clear her name pre emptively...but who discovered that Love was and is a key suspect in Cobain's untimely death.

Coincidentally, just a few months after Cobain died, as Love was funneling money to several mouths close to events that may have known something, the bass player of Love's band "Hole" also died of a heroin overdose...as she was quitting the band suddenly, had her things packed in a uhaul and was preparing to leave Seattle to move back east the next day...also ruled "suicide" if memory serves..

Cobain died with up to five times the lethal dose of heroin in his corpse. Experts say that his rig and shooting up supplies were neatly folded near his body. They say that with that much heroin in his blood he would be unable to sit up or walk, much less articulate a shotgun into his mouth and fire it. Clearly with that much heroin in him, he could've just chosen to spare his daughter the horror of shooting himself and just gone to sleep. The male nanny was in and out of the house during events around Cobain's death, and in contact with Love by phone throughout that timeline. The suicide note may have had part of it forged, the last part. There's more to this than what Love threatened the media into painting a picture of...

Read his list of events and see what you think: Summary of Events - The Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation by Tom Grant

Cobain was one of the most viscerally-gifted vocal artists of the 20th Century IMHO. He sang his gritty angst straight from his bone marrow; few can produce that angst directly into sound like he did. It is my belief, after reading the evidence Grant presents in his timeline that Courtney Love, the nanny, Cobain's best friend and even Cobain's mother should stand trial. The motive was money and fame. Both Love and Cobain's mother had animosity towards Cobain at the time. It is unclear what the nanny and Cobain's best friend had towards him other than just drug addictions and that clouding their judgment on just having enough money to support their habits..

Last edited:
To me the most chilling aspect of the series of events is Courtney Love's bass player also wanting to leave Seattle and quit her band just a couple months after Kurt was found dead from massive heroin...with her uhaul packed ready to leave the next morning she also was found dead from a massive amount of heroin... He was wanting to divorce her and leave Seattle, he dies. The bass player who might have known what happened, quite Love's band and wanted out of Seattle and she dies the same way (minus the gunshot after injecting a lethal dose of heroin).

New Topics

Forum List

Back