Kurds Mark 20th Anniversary of Deadly Gas Attack

hehehe..

YEA! I KNOW.. and the economy is a purring kitten and the iraq war will be over in three weeks.. mission accomplished, right?

:rofl:

Like I said.. wear it on a shirt to the polls. Hindsight just doesn't agree with you.

You liberals are all the same you state the war has cost 3 trillion dollars then when you have been shown to lie. You ignore your original comments....funny how that works:eusa_whistle:

hehehe..

YEA! I KNOW.. and the economy is a purring kitten and the iraq war will be over in three weeks.. mission accomplished, right?

:rofl:

Like I said.. wear it on a shirt to the polls. Hindsight just doesn't agree with you.

The facts agree with me. It's your politically-biased opinion that does not.

Might want to bone up on what has caused the current problem with the economy. It's irrelevant to this discussion.

You liberals are all the same you state the war has cost 3 trillion dollars then when you have been shown to lie. You ignore your original comments....funny how that works:eusa_whistle:

it's cool dude.. like I said.. wear it to the polls. people believe all sort of strange things... Enjoy your liberty to do so.

it's cool dude.. like I said.. wear it to the polls. people believe all sort of strange things... Enjoy your liberty to do so.

Yeah and way to deflect a outright lie, the CBO states the cost of the war is half of what was claimed on this board. :eusa_liar: I don't believe I will have to wear anything to the polls because Obama's racist pastor will be playing in everyone's minds. Except for the people with no minds.

Yeah and way to deflect a outright lie, the CBO states the cost of the war is half of what was claimed on this board. :eusa_liar: I don't believe I will have to wear anything to the polls because Obama's racist pastor will be playing in everyone's minds. Except for the people with no minds.

Do you not understand the point? That the government has hidden the actual cost of the war?

Nah... you're too busy being a racist and trying to fan those flames.

Don't worry, though. It only works on people like you who are racist anyway.

Do you not understand the point? That the government has hidden the actual cost of the war?

Nah... you're too busy being a racist and trying to fan those flames.

Don't worry, though. It only works on people like you who are racist anyway.

I don't believe in racism toward any race. I believe you have Obama's talking points stuck to your forehead. If you confront him on the issues obviously your a racist.Lmao Oh so your saying the CBO is wrong?

I don't believe in racism toward any race. I believe you have Obama's talking points stuck to your forehead. If you confront him on the issues obviously your a racist.Lmao Oh so your saying the CBO is wrong?

That would be interesting, except I'm not an Obama supporter. I just don't like race hustlers or seeing people treated unfairly. I particularly don't like watching the right swiftboat yet another person.

That would be interesting, except I'm not an Obama supporter. I just don't like race hustlers or seeing people treated unfairly. I particularly don't like watching the right swiftboat yet another person.

It would seem we are still in primary season, so maybe you should look within your own party. It wouldn't be the first time, a person has released a certain picture of a canidate in muslim garb??

I'm talking about the anti-Obama hysterics on this and the other Obama threads here.

Nice try.

On here, yes it's conservatives. But I do feel like its a legit debate, his racial views could influence his public policy don't you agree?

On here, yes it's conservatives. But I do feel like its a legit debate, his racial views could influence his public policy don't you agree?

Except that you're not discussing Obama's racial views, are you?

No... you're discussing Wright's racial views.

So, unless you have some evidence they are one and the same, I'll go back to pointing out that you're doing nothing but race-baiting.

Except that you're not discussing Obama's racial views, are you?

No... you're discussing Wright's racial views.

So, unless you have some evidence they are one and the same, I'll go back to pointing out that you're doing nothing but race-baiting.

If he didn't agree with his racial conclusions then why didn't he refute the comments when he first became aware of them. Also it would appear that he has the same general racial views as he outlined in his first book. I'm not saying he is as extreme with them but it does appear that he holds the same, 'blacks can't achieve because of the whites' mentality.

why would Obama associate himself with this guy? And then once he sees peoples' reaction, distance himself from him?

Jillian, you're a smart guy, but you don't attend a church for 20 years if you don't agree with the message.

I try not to pick a party, but the candidate.

Obama is now claiming (which may be true) that he was not present when Wright was giving is infamous sermon. But I have a hard time believing that in 20 years, this was the first time that Wright has given a sermon like this.

You don't eat at a buffet if you don't like the food.

I garauntee if the church, school, job I was out was preaching racial inequality and racism, I would not stay their for one more week.

why would Obama associate himself with this guy? And then once he sees peoples' reaction, distance himself from him?

Jillian, you're a smart guy, but you don't attend a church for 20 years if you don't agree with the message.

Obama is now claiming (which may be true) that he was not present when Wright was giving is infamous sermon. But I have a hard time believing that in 20 years, this was the first time that Wright has given a sermon like this.

I garauntee if the church, school, job I was out was preaching racial inequality and racism, I would not stay their for one more week.

the media picks what will be made a issue ans silences the rest they are willing to make a news story out of obamas connection to a preacher and basically very decent man..but Chaney lying to voters about his involvement and support of the buffet served by the anti American CFR OR BUSH AND KERRY'S ALLEGIANCES TO SKULL AND BONES OR INVOLVEMENT IN BOHEMIAN GROVE ACTIVITY'S
ARE NEVER SERIOUSLY QUESTIONED

Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg[/ame]

Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

David Gergen - Alex Jones

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z6Cw21OAk[/ame]

WHY IS NOT THE SAME REASONING NOT APPLIED TO THIS ?

I have stuck with the story since it's fact. Chossing to believe otherwise is purposefully ignoring the facts for no more than political partisanship.

riiiiight... it probably really is partisanship to hold the bush admin accountable for the phantom WMDs...

like I said.. take it to the polls. You put your eggs in Bush's basket and are free to pretend that his tenure WASN'T a giant lesson in fubar if yu want.. Pretending that hindsight clarification is partisan is like saying gravity is atheist.

The facts agree with me. It's your politically-biased opinion that does not.

Might want to bone up on what has caused the current problem with the economy. It's irrelevant to this discussion.

well no.. It's relevant insomuch that it indicates how far the right will go to fool itelf into disbelieving reality while the rest of us know damn well othwerwise.

after all.. who was insisting, much like phantom WMDs, that our economy is strong?

oh yea.. that guy and his cult of right wingers..

Well, I think he spoke to the questions, Brian. And I answered you on the other Barack-bashing thread.

And I'm a gal, not a guy. :)

Oh my, well my apologies then. Let me rephrase, "You're a smart gal."

I kind of picked up on that vibe a little bit on the Obama thread, but I didn't want to be wrong and accuse a guy of being a gal.

Thanks for the heads-up. :cool:

Forum List

Back