Kudos to USMB members

lizzie

Zen Warrior
Jul 23, 2010
Tx
In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.
Anyway, kudos! I'm happy to be here.:)

And we are glad you came. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Don't talk to modbert, he's a moron. :eusa_angel:

In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.

Dave's a loser. Ignore his idiocies and enjoy the show.:eusa_shhh:

:eusa_whistle:

Dave is anything but a loser. He is honest and quite straightforward.

Oh and I like bert! :tongue:

How could I not like someone who gave me a nickname the first time I met him? :D

IDK So far, except for you, everyone seems to pretty much ignore everything I type.

IDK So far, except for you, everyone seems to pretty much ignore everything I type.
I felt the same way when I first joined- honest.:) Sometimes you gotta get in there and stir up the dirt a little to let people know you're here.:D

I felt the same way when I first joined- honest.:) Sometimes you gotta get in there and stir up the dirt a little to let people know you're here.:D

It's impossible to remember where I've commented half of the time. The stories get burried in the shuffle. I keep coming back to the one or two I do know where I've been.

I have read your posts...

I have read your posts...
But did you ingnore them? :lol:

You want Attention?

Post a picture of an Octopus with an Asian Chick.:razz:

You want Attention?

That's what I was trying to tell him, only with a little more tact.:D

You want Attention?

That's what I was trying to tell him, only with a little more tact.:D

Not everyone responds to subtlety.

tumblr_kvsefmIZcc1qapkzeo1_400.jpg

When I saw they let the likes of Ringel05 in, I knew I was good to go! :funnyface:

When I saw they let the likes of Ringel05 in, I knew I was good to go! :funnyface:
Die evil scum!!!! :evil:

Forum List

Back