Kudos to rebclick

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
He actually lives in Israel, among the bloodthirsty Arabs! Congrats. Did you serve in the Israeli Defense Forces? Thanx for your bravery. :clap2:

Time for Israel end their Zionist agenda of providing for the Palestinians in Israel who are not citizens.

I lost a cousin in the IDF. He was only 19. :eusa_hand:

that's too bad. was he out swimming in the mediterranean on a clear summer day when he was attacked by israeli air force pilots who mistook him for for an old, egyptian, tramp steamer?

the IAF is pretty notorious for that sort of thing, you know.

Last edited:

HY"D. Hopefully we will lose no more of our brave troops.

hopefully, your "brave" troops won't start things they can't finish and cause my country to lose our brave sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives.

You keep your noses out of my country and there will be no need for your military involvement any place.

Obama thinks he can fix the MidEast. Sadly, he's wrong.

hopefully, your "brave" troops won't start things they can't finish and cause my country to lose our brave sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives.

You keep your noses out of my country and there will be no need for your military involvement any place.

Obama thinks he can fix the MidEast. Sadly, he's wrong.

you keep your country's money grubbing hands out of my country's pocketbook and stop asking for us (and europe) to save you from some big, bad nuclear wolf and you have a deal.

i'm not fooled. iran doesn't have a delivery system that can even reach europe, let alone the USA so your knesset klowns can stop rattlin' our nuclear saber at theem.

you folks have done zero for my country other than drain us of our money and our reputation and the goodwill others have had for us around the world....

AND THEN YOU HAVE THE FOOKIN' GALL TO SAY "KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF MY COUNTRY."

GO TO HELL!!!

Deach is promulgating a libel The FACT is that the USA has never joined Israel in any military action at all Libels are the basis of all genocides, pogroms and lynchings----- and islamo nazi pigs have depended on them for millenia

Yanno, Sealie - if ya stopped attaching the gratuitous and egregiously slanderous 'comments' which derive from well-known FALSE stereotypes attacking Jews to your postings here, not only would it be easier to tell you from AriYukkks, Sundowner, and Ima, but you might even recover an iota or two of credibility.

Forum List

Back