Kudos to Putin for admitting he made mistake trusting America.

We are the most corrupt government in the world.kudos to Putin for telling it like it is.:thup:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Russia's Putin Reveals His Biggest Mistake: Trusting the West

Nobody gets elected who doesn't belong to the real powers. Trump is playing a part and doing it very well. He is the shiny object being used to distract the people.

Just this week:
1) Our Cruisers off NK were told to arm their missiles
2) Our Nuclear Bombers were put on 24 hour status
3) Our troops in NK were put on alert
4) Trump ordered a shit load of planes
5) Trump signed a directive allowing for the recall of up to 1000 pilots.

Yeah I never believed Trump was any different than Bush or Obama the fact he has ties to the zionists and like you said,our presidents are always SELECTED for us because their puppet masters that put them in power,know beforehand,they will serve their masters and do what they are told. when you become POTUS,you were selected and are expected to do their bidding and if you dare to serve the american people instead of the bankers,then you pay the same price kennedy did,our last real president.Trump knows that and all that stuff you just posted,confirms he is no different than Bush or Obama as we have been led to believe.

I have friends in the Ukraine. They are terrified.
I am from Ukraine and we are terrified of Kiev Junta installed by Soros + McCain + Obama's administration, who is turning Ukraine into another Somalia, a sh*thole, a criminal Nazi country where people can't afford to buy food and medicine and where monthly utilities are higher than average monthly retirement payment.

Last edited:
We are the most corrupt government in the world.kudos to Putin for telling it like it is.:thup:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Russia's Putin Reveals His Biggest Mistake: Trusting the West
Yes, He shouldn't never trusted Hillary when she comes baring gift of uranium. But when he found out about GMO's, he saw what they were doing. They think that he was going to be a damn fool and keep on feeding his people that crap after finding out the health problems that it creates..

Forum List

Back