Kudos to Obama

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
I'm very quick to criticize President Obama when he attacks the constitution and with other missteps, so it's only fair that I be just as quick to praise him when he does something right.

Yesterday, at a candlelight prayer vigil, Obama read the names of each of the children senselessly murdered last Friday in a heart felt address that was genuine and appropriate. I'm as cynical as the next guy, but the Presidents emotion came through as he nearly broke down.

Well done.

Locals React to Obama's Speech at Prayer Vigil for Newtown Shooting Victims - Stratford, CT Patch

The presidebt is a good actor. He said that's the way he got through school. He was the blank slate that could be anything.

Yes it took a lot for him to conceal his joy at being able to advance an agenda to disarm Americans. I'll give him that.

I'm very quick to criticize President Obama when he attacks the constitution and with other missteps, so it's only fair that I be just as quick to praise him when he does something right.

Yesterday, at a candlelight prayer vigil, Obama read the names of each of the children senselessly murdered last Friday in a heart felt address that was genuine and appropriate. I'm as cynical as the next guy, but the Presidents emotion came through as he nearly broke down.

Well done.

Locals React to Obama's Speech at Prayer Vigil for Newtown Shooting Victims - Stratford, CT Patch

Thank you for your response. I also have had a very hard time dealing with this event.

Don't think he or any president should have shown up there yesterday.

Presidents, necessarily, cause undo logistical headaches, delays, tie-ups, disruptions, etc., etc. no matter where they go, and in a small community like Newtown, where folks are still grieving and seeking to help one another cope in however fashion, it had to have had an hours-long impact on some people simply trying to get from point A to point B within their community.

Well done.

:clap2:

I applauded him when he spoke Friday... it was from the heart. Last night was just phase one of his newest agenda to ban weapons..... fuck that shit.

The presidebt is a good actor. He said that's the way he got through school. He was the blank slate that could be anything.

Yes it took a lot for him to conceal his joy at being able to advance an agenda to disarm Americans. I'll give him that.

When he made his first televised address to the nation over this horrific event, and wiped away invisable tears that no one saw, I gave him credit for possibly comforting millions. Someone wrote him a great script and he, as always, delivered well.

This second televised appearance, that I refused to watch, was purely political, in my opinion, and the perfect platform with which to advance, his position on gun control. It was political. He knows how to appeal to the emotions and make ignorant people, believe in him and anything he says. He is captivating but he wears a mask.

I do not watch, that which I cannot trust.

Obama is the most successful working part of a power-driven machine, the progressive party has ever had, and watch him find a way to run again, in `16.

One neighbor, in her early 40's, who doesn't make a habit of following politics or news, said to me, after O.s first televised appearance, addressing the massacre, "I love him so much. His speech shows you what a wonderful president his is."

:cuckoo:

imagesCA09GR0F.jpg

Yep, a real shame he chose to USE the event as an opportunity to advance his gun-grabbing agenda. I'll bet many in the audience wished he'd just STFU toward the end.

This was 99% a mental health issue, just like all the other shootings. There were many signs in each that went unaddressed, and his mom was as guilty as anyone by apparently shielding him from professional treatment, and not securing or getting rid or her guns when she knew he was declining fast.

Yep, a real shame he chose to USE the event as an opportunity to advance his gun-grabbing agenda. I'll bet many in the audience wished he'd just STFU toward the end.

This was 99% a mental health issue, just like all the other shootings. There were many signs in each that went unaddressed, and his mom was as guilty as anyone by apparently shielding him from professional treatment, and not securing or getting rid or her guns when she knew he was declining fast.

imagesxzczv-1.jpg

Don't think he or any president should have shown up there yesterday.

Presidents, necessarily, cause undo logistical headaches, delays, tie-ups, disruptions, etc., etc. no matter where they go, and in a small community like Newtown, where folks are still grieving and seeking to help one another cope in however fashion, it had to have had an hours-long impact on some people simply trying to get from point A to point B within their community.

I agree 100 % those poor people don't need the rest of use looking over their shoulders.

While I disagree with almost everything he does - I have to admit he made the speech without too much of his usual campaigning.:confused:

obama uses everything. He appeared to sympathize with Superstorm Sandy victims but it never went beyond the televised speeches. Instead he used it to advance the global warming hoax agenda. The people never got any help. When the cameras left, so did all the false promises.

There is something seriously wrong with some of you. You seem incapable of true feeling. The entire nation is devastated FOR those people and all you can do is lie about the president.

All you know is hate and fear and all you want is to spread the same lies, even going as far as saying Obama caused this shooting, caused the gulf disaster. That's just plain sick.

Link is to the very sick lies that Obama caused the killings of the Sandy Hill victims and other lies -
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ectively-banned-in-america-3.html#post6509017

Well done.

He is an elected official that I disagree with on much but I refuse to dismiss his ability to be human and to have human emotions. If his presence and words brought comfort to any of those who need comfort the most that is enough for me.

There is something seriously wrong with some of you. You seem incapable of true feeling. The entire nation is devastated FOR those people and all you can do is lie about the president.

All you know is hate and fear and all you want is to spread the same lies, even going as far as saying Obama caused this shooting, caused the gulf disaster. That's just plain sick.

Link is to the very sick lies that Obama caused the killings of the Sandy Hill victims and other lies -
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ectively-banned-in-america-3.html#post6509017

Those same ugly jaded sentiments arose against President Bush also. People being people I guess.

Please be less fucking stupid, for once in your pathetic life.

Forum List

Back