Kudos to John Roberts

It wasn't FEDERAL legislation.

Immaterial. And it was a serious question for Elvis, not you, your partisan hackist.

Wong again ya bombastic pin head. It is ultimately material. Which explains why you can't see it or admit it.

The answer was a serious answer and anybody can answer on a political discussion thread, moron.

You're just pissed that I identified you as a partisan hack, so now you have to try to pin it on me.

Pitiable you.
Actually, I am honestly interested in Elvis's opinion. But thanks for chiming in.

Really? Why do you think that? I can't see Romney not doing everything he can to repeal the ACA, it's gonna be a major issue all the way to November. Only way he doesn't repeal it is if the Dems kep control of the Senate.

Romney is like a fish.

I voted for him, though, because I didn't want Bishop Santorum running the country.

I cant tell whether or not Romney is really against it. And from what I've heard, it's not going to be that easy to repeal it.

Don't know about easy, I doubt if the GOP will get 60 votes in the Senate for repeal, next year. But maybe they'll not need 60 since it's a tax, not sure about that either. But I do know one thing, Romney has to support repeal if elected, else his political base would rapidly deteriorate.

I believe you are wrong about the 60 votes. Since this has been ruled as a "tax" it is not open to the filibuster rule. It will be passed or fail on a 51 Senate majority.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It wasn't FEDERAL legislation.

Immaterial. And it was a serious question for Elvis, not you, your partisan hackist.

Wong again ya bombastic pin head. It is ultimately material. Which explains why you can't see it or admit it.

The answer was a serious answer and anybody can answer on a political discussion thread, moron.

You're just pissed that I identified you as a partisan hack, so now you have to try to pin it on me.

Pitiable you.
ok, enlighten us Liability... Why is something that is legal in a state illegal federally???
And please enlighten us. Why would a health plan that works in a state not work in the us overall.

Pitiable you.
ok, enlighten us Liability... Why is something that is legal in a state illegal federally???
And please enlighten us. Why would a health plan that works in a state not work in the us overall.

Because the state can't pull Medicare funds from the state to force compliance. That is one of the mechanisms that are laid out in the law. The states must comply or face the wraith of the federal government with respect to Medicare. Also, individuals will come under the thumb of Uncle Sam by the IRS if they don't buy health insurance. Insurance companies will be forced to do business the way they know will assure they go out of business.

What a wonderful thing Obama has done for us.

All of us will have "Insurance" or else.....and like it.

Pitiable you.

I will answer you, but I doubt you are capable of enlightenment.

Show us what part of the Constitution enumerates the powers of the States and then compare whatever it is you think you have identified to the carefully enumerated powrs of the Federal Government.

Compare and contrast.

Have a blast.

Forum List

Back