Kudos to Jerimiah Wright!!

Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class. After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Jeremiah Wright

Wright was part of the team that operated on President Johnson and earned three White House Commendations.

No wonder the right wing hates his guts and not just because of one "out of context" phrase "God Damn America", a phrase very similar to those used by white fundagelical leaders who say that's what will happen if we don't follow scripture, which is the same message as Wright. One I disagree with from both Wright and the fundagelicals. But because he has proven to be a better American than nearly every white Republican. Of course, nearly every Republican is white. 90%

Bush spent the war under a barstool.

Mitt fled the country.

Kerry saw action in Vietnam.

Wright joined the Marines.

So who do the right wing see as heroes? Bush and Mitt, of course.

Mitt 'fled'? Did he? Or are you just a hyberbolic bullshiter?

Nevermind, most of us already know.

Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class. After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Jeremiah Wright

Wright was part of the team that operated on President Johnson and earned three White House Commendations.

No wonder the right wing hates his guts and not just because of one "out of context" phrase "God Damn America", a phrase very similar to those used by white fundagelical leaders who say that's what will happen if we don't follow scripture, which is the same message as Wright. One I disagree with from both Wright and the fundagelicals. But because he has proven to be a better American than nearly every white Republican. Of course, nearly every Republican is white. 90%

Mitt fled the country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ]Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Sniff.. Sniff.. What a great American. His words just move me to be a proud patriot.

Ha! Precious.

Obama does not want to reduce the influence of the US in the world. That's just beyond silly. Why the hell would we be getting involved in a host of conflicts throughout the Middle East if he was trying to reduce our influence?

Wow! You can't see how that fits? That explains a lot about you.

Uh huh. Gaining influence in the Middle East is part of a strategy to diminish influence in the world.

That makes perfect sense!

The comedy writes itself.

I was about to give rdean credit for spelling Corpsman correctly but, he just copied and pasted.

Rev. Wright was indeed a Navy Corpsman. As the largest rating in the U.S. Navy, we have plenty of room for shitbirds as well as heros, and a whole bunch of people in between the two.

Jeremiah Wright

Mitt fled the country.

I'm pretty partial who I give out my hero status to.
Unlike Dems who seem to have raised Obama up to God like status. :confused:

I believe the words of the author, Dinesh D'Souza

But of course you do.

You did not read the thread I started: Pastor Wright Allegedly Bribed to Keep Quiet?

So I will repeat it.
“And one of the first things Barack said was, ‘I really Jeremiah Wright wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, ‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’allegedly”

“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a political.
Obama team tried to 'bribe' Jeremiah Wright to keep quiet: book - NYPOST.com

Last edited:

Mitt fled the country.

Funny, you left Obama, Clinton and yourself off the list.

When/where did you serve, polesmoker?

Jeremiah Wright

Mitt fled the country.

Kerry saw action in Vietnam. True
However, his Winter Soldier Meetings created a stereo type of those of us who served in Vietnam. Unfortunately, too many Americans believed the lies resulting from this event.
The greatest failure of this nation was it's inability toSeparate the Warrior from the War.The vast majority of us went on to lead product lives in every type of occupation.

My heroes and heroines are etched in the black granite on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D. C..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back