kudos to del, the super moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
this morning i noticed ads...i report the ads.. with a snarky comment about finding no host.....of course i also admit to not looking...so i look..there is del...i pm del about the ads....i swear it was magic...as soon as i hit the send or whatever button, refreshed the new posts...the ads were gone!!!

del you are better than smoking other people's pot....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

this morning i noticed ads...i report the ads.. with a snarky comment about finding no host.....of course i also admit to not looking...so i look..there is del...i pm del about the ads....i swear it was magic...as soon as i hit the send or whatever button, refreshed the new posts...the ads were gone!!!

timing's everything :lol:

Probably. It's been a heavy flow day so far.

I got two more last night.

I collect their pelts.

i will give the little guy this...he has unlimited isps...and time...the ads never last that long...normally they are zapped fast...so the guy gets to how many people...o the mornng people...i would hate to target the morning people for anything....they tend to be well...morning people..grumpie till they have had their coffee....divecon gives them neg rep...i think that is so cute...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back