Kudlow's Law and Our Poor Economy

I see. So the guy who finds driftwood on the shore and then hand polishes it so he can sell it is a slave to capital too I guess.
No you don't see. If you are doing it under the table you are running an illegal business and cheating the government out of taxes. But that's what liberals do, rules are for others to follow.

Following your line of thought, if infrastructure built by tax dollars amounts to partial ownership as in "we built your business" then we also built your house or apartment and there's no such thing as personal property rights.
It wasn't under the table. They took the tax hit as part of my deal. And like it or not, there is a collectivist component to living in a society. Sorry if your ego gets bruised knowing that you didn't build everything that contributed to your success.

Who do you think paid for the freaking infrastructure? Yes the wealth creators e.g. businesses. You libs can shove this 'you didn't build that' up your ass.
They pretend they contribute to society at least as much but fail to consider when you are collecting taxes for the state by doing what you do the state is befitting and collecting money it otherwise would not have. Plus you pay tax on top of all that.

They think they are part owners because they breathe government air.

These people feel entitled to part ownership of a business yet they risked nothing and sacrificed nothing to create the business. And they only want a share of the profits, they don't want a share of the liabilities and risks.

This is pure government propaganda that somehow everyone is entitled to part ownership in private businesses hence government can tax the crap out of them to take their rightful share. Its sickening.

I see. So the guy who finds driftwood on the shore and then hand polishes it so he can sell it is a slave to capital too I guess.
No you don't see. If you are doing it under the table you are running an illegal business and cheating the government out of taxes. But that's what liberals do, rules are for others to follow.

Following your line of thought, if infrastructure built by tax dollars amounts to partial ownership as in "we built your business" then we also built your house or apartment and there's no such thing as personal property rights.
It wasn't under the table. They took the tax hit as part of my deal. And like it or not, there is a collectivist component to living in a society. Sorry if your ego gets bruised knowing that you didn't build everything that contributed to your success.

Who do you think paid for the freaking infrastructure? Yes the wealth creators e.g. businesses. You libs can shove this 'you didn't build that' up your ass.
Would you have voluntarily contributed to some larger entity to put all these shared resources together? Because that's not what I'm getting from all this Tea Party bullshit.
Tea Party? WTF? Business owners do voluntarily contribute, they have the option to be employees and not invest anything, create anything or build anything on their own.
LOL, I've been on both side of this equation. And seen the loss of a key employee pretty much kill a company. I wonder what it is that you produce that you value your employees so little.

They pretend they contribute to society at least as much but fail to consider when you are collecting taxes for the state by doing what you do the state is befitting and collecting money it otherwise would not have. Plus you pay tax on top of all that.

These people feel entitled to part ownership of a business yet they risked nothing and sacrificed nothing to create the business. And they only want a share of the profits, they don't want a share of the liabilities and risks.

This is pure government propaganda that somehow everyone is entitled to part ownership in private businesses hence government can tax the crap out of them to take their rightful share. Its sickening.
Where the fuck do you get this, Fox News? It doesn't come from anywhere in the real world.

Would you have voluntarily contributed to some larger entity to put all these shared resources together? Because that's not what I'm getting from all this Tea Party bullshit.
Tea Party? WTF? Business owners do voluntarily contribute, they have the option to be employees and not invest anything, create anything or build anything on their own.
LOL, I've been on both side of this equation. And seen the loss of a key employee pretty much kill a company. I wonder what it is that you produce that you value your employees so little.
I didn't say anything close to that. You're a liar that uses insults to dodge questions you can't answer.

Where the fuck do you get this, Fox News? It doesn't come from anywhere in the real world.
He probably gets it from listening to people like you.

Go ahead grow a pair, invest your own money in the business, put it at risk, take responsibility for the business liabilities and taxes...no? I thought so. Here's your paycheck that's all you are entitled to, feel free to quit if you don't like it.

Calm yourself lib.

I didn't say anything close to that. You're a liar that uses insults to dodge questions you can't answer.
These are your own words: 'they have the option to be employees and not invest anything, create anything or build anything on their own.' Maybe verbal communication just isn't your thing. How is that meant to be interpreted?

Someone paid for that expensive equipment, capiche?

Someone paid the person who bought the equipment. Oops, there goes your anchor point.
True and irrelevant.
The equipment was purchased with capital. How the capital was generated--savings, gains from investment, etc--is really irrelevant.

:lmao: No, it's not irrelevant. I know that you believe what you've said, but that is a function of your non functioning cognitive faculties. There is no justification for laying out a cyclic series of events such as to prioritize any one point as if it were a starting point.
Duh.
All business starts with capital. That is irrefutable. Which is why you cannot refute it.

all business starts with an IDEA to start the business, not a bank account ..

you want to split hairs? Prove me wrong.
Without capital the idea goes nowhere.
/fail.

These are your own words: 'they have the option to be employees and not invest anything, create anything or build anything on their own.' Maybe verbal communication just isn't your thing. How is that meant to be interpreted?
I communicated effectively, you're just too stupid to grasp it.

Just own it. You and many of the other small business owners on this forum believe that your employees are nothing but a drain on your business and if only you could get rid of the lot of them, your business could really take off.

Sadly, before finding this forum, I had quite a lot of respect for most small business owners.

Just own it. You and many of the other small business owners on this forum believe that your employees are nothing but a drain on your business and if only you could get rid of the lot of them, your business could really take off.

Sadly, before finding this forum, I had quite a lot of respect for most small business owners.
I never said anything close to that, or saw it from others and business owners hire employees because they need them, not to provide a job for somebody. Why would we discard what we need? You sound bitter about something.

All business starts with capital. That is irrefutable. Which is why you cannot refute it.

And all capital starts with someone making an income elsewhere. Your attempt peg capital as having highest importance by arbitrarily designating it as your starting point for a cyclic event is ultimately question begging. Your position boils down to "capital is the most important part because I want capital to be the most important part."

When I decided to start my business I needed capital. But I got that capital by working and saving money. The money I used came from....dun, dun dun! My paychecks that I was making before hand.

And all capital starts with someone making an income elsewhere. Your attempt peg capital as having highest importance by arbitrarily designating it as your starting point for a cyclic event is ultimately question begging. Your position boils down to "capital is the most important part because I want capital to be the most important part."

When I decided to start my business I needed capital. But I got that capital by working and saving money. The money I used came from....dun, dun dun! My paychecks that I was making before hand.
No all capital does not start that way. Some of it might. Some of it might not. But it is irrelevant to the cycle of business creation, which is something you seem to be incapable of understanding.
I dont peg it has having highest importance. I do peg it as being key to business formation, again something you fail to understand.

1job
noun \ˈjäb\
: the work that a person does regularly in order to earn money

: a duty, task, or function that someone or something has

: something that requires very great effort

True or False? Play our trivia
game for a fun break. »

Full Definition of JOB
a : a piece of work; especially : a small miscellaneous piece of work undertaken on order at a stated rate

b : the object or material on which work is being done

c : something produced

business owners hire employees because they need them, not to provide a job for somebody.

This is what makes you and people like you rather dishonest about your posts. Read the definition of "job".

What is it that employers NEED done? They NEED WORK done. What is it that you call the need to have work done by somebody? Giving them a JOB.

They (employers) inherently are providing someone a job simply based on their need to have work done.
Of course employers intended to provide jobs. That's who was going to do some of the work. Why be disingenuous about that?

1job
noun \ˈjäb\
: the work that a person does regularly in order to earn money

: a duty, task, or function that someone or something has

: something that requires very great effort

True or False? Play our trivia
game for a fun break. »

Full Definition of JOB
a : a piece of work; especially : a small miscellaneous piece of work undertaken on order at a stated rate

b : the object or material on which work is being done

c : something produced

business owners hire employees because they need them, not to provide a job for somebody.

This is what makes you and people like you rather dishonest about your posts. Read the definition of "job".

What is it that employers NEED done? They NEED WORK done. What is it that you call the need to have work done by somebody? Giving them a JOB.

They (employers) inherently are providing someone a job simply based on their need to have work done.
Of course employers intended to provide jobs. That's who was going to do some of the work. Why be disingenuous about that?
You really are unemployable beyond grunt work. Businesses are not there to provide jobs. They are there to make money. If they need one employee, they hire one employee. If they need 100 they hire 100. How hard can this be? You must work for government.

No all capital does not start that way. Some of it might. Some of it might not. But it is irrelevant to the cycle of business creation, which is something you seem to be incapable of understanding.
I dont peg it has having highest importance. I do peg it as being key to business formation, again something you fail to understand.

Show ONE way capital can be obtained without someone having had to work and generate income.

Show ONE way capital can be obtained without someone having had to work and generate income.
You mean someone anywhere anytime? Impossible.
But also irrelevant. Like your entire contribution to this thread. You have literally done nothing but flung irrelevant crap like monkey poo. Who cares what wages are? Wages do not create businesses. Capital creates businesses. What about that is too difficult for you to grasp?

I caught about 2 minutes of Lawrence Kudlow on the radio the other day. He talked about "Kudlow's Law" which runs like this:
No business starts without capital. In order to do anything they must have capital first. So first they have capital, then they buy supplies/equipment, then they hire people and pay wages and then the workers spend those wages as consumers.
So consumer spending is the last link in the chain not the first.
Without capital none of that can happen.
When you tax capital you depress the ability of businesses to form and grow. We have had 2 capital gains tax increases over the last 6 years, with Obama pushing for more.
With the hit to capital it is no wonder business formation, and thus employment, is depressed, with wages stagnant.

Hard to argue with any of this, but I am sure the economic gurus on the left here will explain why that's wrong and why greedy capitalists can just reach into their mattresses for unlimited funds.
Nonsense. Corporations are sitting on cash. There's not enough demand.

Its so much more complicated than that but explaining it to you would clearly be pointless.

Next you'll be arguing that companies can hire more if wed just allow them to lower wages more. Or don't make them pay any taxes. They do their part just by hiring people. Let the workers pay the taxes. Corporations aren't people they are BETTER than people.

Forum List

Back