Kudlow: Did White House Lie About Libya Attacks?

Kudlow: Did White House Lie About Libya Attacks? - Kudlow - CNBC - CNBC

Of course obama puts politics before anything. He has proven it over and over again!!

Well....nothing shocking here really LB. Obama can't come out an admit it was a terrorist attack because it would be a major slap on his foreign policy and hurt him in the election. The only reason why they are starting to admit it now is because the American people laughed their asses off at the claim that people just "spontaneously showed up" with RPGs and mortars on 9/11. Like...."oh wow...you brought your mortar? So did I! What a coincidence!!" :lmao: Give me a fucking break.

The answer is yes, of course the White House lied, and of course the MSM covered for it. And of course Romney was right all along. And of course this bullshit is catching up with both the White House and the MSM. Both have a lot of explaining to do to the American people.

Actually, State Secretary Clinton finally acknowledged just yesterday in a press conference that it was a planned terrorist attack, contradicting the spin that the White House had been putting out for over a week. In other words, the White House realized it could no longer go on with its bullshit narrative. Nevertheless, she had the temerity to say, in the next breath, that the video was no excuse for the attack. Still dissembling! LOL!

Last edited:
obama_lies.jpg

In other words, the White House realized it could no longer go on with its bullshit narrative.

Precisely. The thing is that this president is so opposed to admitting the existence of terrorism that he makes himself a laughing stock. At first everyone just laughed at him of course because the suggestion of a "spontaneous event" was so incredibly ridiculous you would have thought that JoeB came up with it. But they realized he he was right on the border of his own supporters saying "this guy is so disconnected with reality it's amazing. How stupid does he think we are?" and that would have played worse in debates with Romney than simply admitting we got attacked.

I doubt Kudlow remembers what he had for breakfast.

Translation: "The guy I view as a demigod just made a total dick of himself and got caught red handed lying his ass off and since there's no way I can defend him on this one I will make a snarky comment about the author of the article."

Well, it's from an assclown who thinks Ma Jones is a credible source. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back