Kucinich Throws Israel Lobbyists Out of His Office

damn, what blatant antisemitism...

Before the Nevada primary, [Presidential candidate] Dennis [Kucinich] was visited by representatives of Nancy Pelosi and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee — AIPAC. They told Dennis that if he would drop his campaigns to impeach Cheney and Bush, they would guarantee his re-election to the House of Representatives.

the source is pretty shaky but what the hell does AIPAC have to do with kucinich's effort against george bush? guarantee his re-election? rich, lemme tellya.

hey, maybe now WE can pull the israel card and manipulte politics by deflecting all criticism at a muslim nation like Morocco... Hell, clearly Dennis wants to kill jews!

*They*?

What ignorant bull...

It really is amazing the stereotypes people think they can post about Jews. If I even thought in stereotypes about Muslims, much less actually stated those things, you all would, rightfully, be up my butt about it.

The level of hatred I've seen online has truly been a revelation, having managed to spend my life free of it.

I can't find any legit source the support this story.

*They*?

What ignorant bull...

It really is amazing the stereotypes people think they can post about Jews. If I even thought in stereotypes about Muslims, much less actually stated those things, you all would, rightfully, be up my butt about it.

The level of hatred I've seen online has truly been a revelation, having managed to spend my life free of it.

Stereotypes..............hardly Jillian...............unless you include yourself amoungst the ones that consider themselves as ruling class...............I don't believe that questioning motives and actions of anyone including jews is in anyway spewing hatred..................unless of course you are of the mind that who does anyone think they are questioning the only true children of God?:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Actually what I find extremely stereotypical is the way Jews are so vehemently unaccepting of ANY TYPE of critique what so ever..............any time, any place, any subject...........it all boils down to everyone else being gentile anti-semetic hate mongers................which is a pitifully tired montra.:rolleyes:

*They*?

What ignorant bull...

Not saying bad things about jews. Isreali zionists rule this country. If you think different you need to educate yourself better.

Stereotypes..............hardly Jillian...............unless you include yourself amoungst the ones that consider themselves as ruling class...............I don't believe that questioning motives and actions of anyone including jews is in anyway spewing hatred..................unless of course you are of the mind that who does anyone think they are questioning the only true children of God?:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Actually what I find extremely stereotypical is the way Jews are so vehemently unaccepting of ANY TYPE of critique what so ever..............any time, any place, any subject...........it all boils down to everyone else being gentile anti-semetic hate mongers................which is a pitifully tired montra.:rolleyes:

DOH!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back