Kucinich On board

The plan reduces the deficit. It reduces the deficit by raising certain taxes. This is how government gets their revenue, by taxing.

Hypothetically, if your taxes go up $500 per year but your premiums go down by $2,000, do you win or lose? I'm not saying this would or will happen, let's just suppose for the moment that it will. So, if you know for a fact that you'll save $2000 per year, but you'll have to send $500 more to uncle Sam, would you approve then?

Some just don't want the government involved whether it's in their best financial interests or not. But the suggestion that the plan increases the deficit is false.

P.S. Your image at the bottom of your post is outdated. It was Bush that crossed the $5trillion threshold; and the 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10Trillion thresholds.

No way in hell are you going to convince me that paying 10 years for service for 6 years is a good thing. No way are you going to convince me that these backroom deals are good for average Americans. This entire thing stinks so bad that they can smell it at the North pole.

Yeah I got it, nothing will convince you that this ni**er president's bill is a good thing. Duly noted.

HOWEVER, 3 more Reps have publicly announced their switch to "YES" from "NO", meaning we now need just 20 out of 36 "Publicly undecided," All dems! Here's the link again, check her out!

Democrats to Watch on the Health Care Vote - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Pelosi has also stated publicly that THE BILL WILL PASS. Vote is scheduled for Sunday, 12:00 Noon. I'm sure you'll all be glued to CSPAN! :clap2::clap2:

Are so fucking stupid as to have just accused me of being a racist? Fuck you asshole. You have now lost any credibility you may have had. But then you never had any.

Damn, I accidentally gave CUJO positive rep instead of negative. But I'm sure this fool will give me reason to take it all back soon enough.

Damn, I accidentally gave CUJO positive rep instead of negative. But I'm sure this fool will give me reason to take it all back soon enough.

I removed the first sentence. Your right, it was out of line.

Try saying something of substance once in awhile, though. All you do is show up once in awhile and inject some tired right wing soundbyte. It's irritating and it got the best of me.

It begs the question:

In what way did Obama, Pelosi, and Reid threaten to destroy Kucinich's life if he didn't play along, ala what they're trying to do to Stupak?

Last edited:

I removed the first sentence. Your right, it was out of line.

Try saying something of substance once in awhile, though. All you do is show up once in awhile and inject some tired right wing soundbyte. It's irritating and it got the best of me.

With nearly 3500 posts I think i show up more often than just once in a while, And I don't do soundbytes, I do not watch nor listen to any of the talking heads. I read the newspapers I watch 2 different news shows each morning, And the rest of my information I get on line at multiple sites. If what I say sounds too right wing for you that's too bad. I don't like liberalism, I want to see fiscal conservatism in Washington. Unfortunately I don't see anyone who can do that at the moment.

I did and still do support both wars, I lean more towards free choice. I believe in freedom of religion and not freedom from religion. And I support Gun Control, I always use both hands.

Oh yes and I have a very inter-racial family.

It begs the question:

In what way did Obama, Pelosi, and Reid threaten to destroy Kucinich's life if he didn't play along, ala what they're trying to do to Stupak?

I think it was more explaining that the whole agenda's going down in flames if it doesn't pass.

With nearly 3500 posts I think i show up more often than just once in a while, And I don't do soundbytes, I do not watch nor listen to any of the talking heads. I read the newspapers I watch 2 different news shows each morning, And the rest of my information I get on line at multiple sites. If what I say sounds too right wing for you that's too bad. I don't like liberalism, I want to see fiscal conservatism in Washington. Unfortunately I don't see anyone who can do that at the moment.

I did and still do support both wars, I lean more towards free choice. I believe in freedom of religion and not freedom from religion. And I support Gun Control, I always use both hands.

You don't believe in freedom from religion? What does that mean, exactly?

That means that if someone wants a cross or a star of David or any other religious symbol shown in a public place let them show it. It doesn't hurt me any. And my own religion is my own still.

That means that if someone wants a cross or a star of David or any other religious symbol shown in a public place let them show it. It doesn't hurt me any. And my own religion is my own still.

Whew. I thought you meant you supported forcing religion upon people and/or incorporating it into government. That would be anti-American.

Does your above paragraph apply to Muslim adornments as well (whatever the hell it is they use)?

Whew. I thought you meant you supported forcing religion upon people and/or incorporating it into government. That would be anti-American.

Does your above paragraph apply to Muslim adornments as well (whatever the hell it is they use)?

They use the crescent moon, and sure, it's just a symbol same as any other recognized religion.

Dennis Kucinich to Vote Yes on Health Care - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Kucinich, long time proponent of single payer, who voted "NO" in November citing that the reform does not go far enough, has pledged his YEA vote for the new bill.

An Excellent visual representation of where the house is:
Democrats to Watch on the Health Care Vote - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Dems need 22 of 39 "Publicly undecided" to vote YEA in order to pass... All 39 of which are dems. This assumes the 20 who voted NO in November will all vote No again.

I like those odds!:clap2:

He's like a five year old, give him a plane ride and he will do whatever you ask. What a simple minded person and to think he has a hand in running our country/lives

Forum List

Back