Kucinich Joins Fox News

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.

Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," the network said Wednesday.

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.

Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," the network said Wednesday.

Interesting addition. He's pretty smart and will shake these wingnut drama queens up. He's quirky, we'll see.

I've seen him many times on O'Reilly.

I admire the man. He's a liberal and makes no bones about it.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Good choice by FOX and I'll be looking for him on O'Reilly.

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

Interesting addition. He's pretty smart and will shake these wingnut drama queens up. He's quirky, we'll see.

Perhaps Kucinich is following the Kasich model -- Ohio state politics-House of Representatives-Fox talking head-Ohio Governor?

Damn now with Dennis Kucinich and Bob Beckel Fox has two verifiable liberals on staff.

Damn now with Dennis Kucinich and Bob Beckel Fox has two verifiable liberals on staff.

Alan Colmes
Santita Jackson
Juan Williams
Kirsten Powers...

Just off the top of my head.

Say what you want about Fox News...but other than Hannity, whenever there is a discussion about a topic that is debatable, they always bring on opposing views.

They have always said they were fair and balanced. As nutty as Kucinich is, he gets to be heard too.

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

The aliens finally brought him back huh?

Alan Colmes
Santita Jackson
Juan Williams
Kirsten Powers...

Just off the top of my head.

Say what you want about Fox News...but other than Hannity, whenever there is a discussion about a topic that is debatable, they always bring on opposing views.

Susan Estrich
Pat Caddel
Mara Laiason
Mort Kondrache

Half the people think O'Reilly is liberal so he gets a half credit. Hannity has libs on all the time, he just mops the floor with them.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Of course they do, this is the first time in fox history that they have someone not on the radical right.

It looks like even they are starting to realize their ultra-right wing BS is costing them elections.

Now if the newspapers and the other media would only hire some conservatives maybe would get real balance in the news again.
Fat Chance of that ever happening though.

Kucinich isn't hired. He's a contributor, meaning when he appears he gets paid. He's not an employee like Sheppard Smith or Bret Baier.

x2

Of course they do, this is the first time in fox history that they have someone not on the radical right.

It looks like even they are starting to realize their ultra-right wing BS is costing them elections.

You're even too stupid for the short bus

Says the fox troll. They have you and the rest of their sheep brainwashed beyond imagine.

Bob Beckel as well as many others on Fox, would have something to say about that commit.

Says the fox troll. They have you and the rest of their sheep brainwashed beyond imagine.

I'm willing to bet you watch it more than I do. Now put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself

Forum List

Back