KSM Won't Walk Free Even If Found Not Guilty

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
since this has been roundly ignored, it needs its own thread....

Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged on Wednesday a previously unspoken proviso to the controversial decision to try alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators in a federal court in New York: even if the defendants are somehow acquitted, they will still stay behind bars.

'Heads I Win, Tails You Lose': In 9/11 Case, KSM Won't Walk Free Even If Found Not Guilty - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged on Wednesday a previously unspoken proviso to the controversial decision to try alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators in a federal court in New York: even if the defendants are somehow acquitted, they will still stay behind bars.

'Heads I Win, Tails You Lose': In 9/11 Case, KSM Won't Walk Free Even If Found Not Guilty - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

Yes, I caught that as well. Very-very-very odd thing for an AG to say regarding a pending trial.

If that is the case, why have the trial at all?

And would not such words put greater risk to a guilty verdict?

This whole thing reeks...

The idea of facing multiple charges in multiple jurisdictions is just mind boggling to some .....

well, if murdering 3000 Americans is an acquittable offense what else ya got? a hang nail?? pardon the pun.. you is a whipped dog!

Going free is NOT the point here!

Frankly I would love to see all five of them take a free step onto a NYC street!

Then real justice could be done! Properly!

The point is they are being given a platform to inflict more pain and suffering and for that, Obama, Holder and the rest should be made to pay!

There is no logical defense of Obama or Holder on this.

They need to be ran out of Washington!

Mike

I think someone is trying to save some face with the muslim tolerance front.

But I could be wrong. It could be a simple example of lack of experience in situations like this.

The idea of facing multiple charges in multiple jurisdictions is just mind boggling to some .....

more lies....let's see what holder actual said, not what some dishonest poster says....

But then, pressed again about what would happen "if one of these terrorists" in the future were found not guilty or given a short sentence, Holder agreed that the Justice Department would still retain the authority to lock them up as enemy combatants.

"I certainly think that under the regime that we are contemplating, the potential for detaining people under the laws of war, we would retain that ability," Holder said.

"We have taken the view that the judiciary does not have the ability [to] require us to, with people who are held overseas, to release them," Holder said.

so, holder is saying it doesn't matter what happens in the court, the court does not have the power to release them even if found innocent

Yes, I caught that as well. Very-very-very odd thing for an AG to say regarding a pending trial.

Because, the US, the CIA, and Bush need to be put on trial. These men have already plead guilty and asked to be executed. There is NO logical point to having a show trial other than anti-American reasons. Giving terrorists access to classified material, opening the door for terrorists to go after jurors, and giving some of the Husseins old lawyer buddys a chance to make names for themselves are just some of the reasons our Muslo-Marxists 'President' is doing this.

Last edited:

more lies....let's see what holder actual said, not what some dishonest poster says....

But then, pressed again about what would happen "if one of these terrorists" in the future were found not guilty or given a short sentence, Holder agreed that the Justice Department would still retain the authority to lock them up as enemy combatants.

"I certainly think that under the regime that we are contemplating, the potential for detaining people under the laws of war, we would retain that ability," Holder said.

"We have taken the view that the judiciary does not have the ability [to] require us to, with people who are held overseas, to release them," Holder said.

so, holder is saying it doesn't matter what happens in the court, the court does not have the power to release them even if found innocent

....because they are "enemy combatants".....but isn't that what they are being tried for in court...........???

Holder is an ignoramus....

:lol::lol::lol: the whambulance left with whippeddog,, just a few minutes ago.. you killed him with facts!

:lol::lol::lol: the whambulance left with whippeddog,, just a few minutes ago.. you killed him with facts!

i know....its quite telling....the thread where they ignored the facts has numerous posts....but when you get right down to it and present them with undisputed facts they run like mad

how anyone can support the trials is bizarre, how anyone can support them after what holder says is plain stupid

Figure it out. It's not gonna be a real trial. They can't offer any valid excuses. They've been waiting years for this opportunity.

What better way to make the United States look like shit then to put on a nonsensical show trial like this.

These people should never have been put in charge.

We will all suffer because of their arrogance.

It all makes sense if you look at if from the ACLU's perspective.

Figure it out. It's not gonna be a real trial. They can't offer any valid excuses. They've been waiting years for this opportunity.

What better way to make the United States look like shit then to put on a nonsensical show trial like this.

The circus has already begun. The terrorists defense attorney says "he's PROUD to defend the terrorists, and that America has be *DEMONIZING* them for years, and he say's that it's about time the terrorists *GET TO SPEAK*."

What filth. I don't say this lightly, but I hope a BULLET finds some of these ANTI AMERICAN SHIT BAGS!!!

The circus has already begun. The terrorists defense attorney says "he's PROUD to defend the terrorists, and that America has be *DEMONIZING* them for years, and he say's that it's about time the terrorists *GET TO SPEAK*."

What filth. I don't say this lightly, but I hope a BULLET finds some of these ANTI AMERICAN SHIT BAGS!!!

I'm willing to be your spotter.....:eusa_angel:

This is Holder and Obama's backdoor butt buddy way of putting Booooooooooooosh on trial

This is Holder and Obama's backdoor butt buddy way of putting Booooooooooooosh on trial

Bush or not... the whole thing is being sponsored and condoned by AMERICA HATERS... a.k.a., LIBERALS!

WHY in the HELL are these shit bags in power?

Last edited:

Start drawing up impeachment papers.

Abuse of power
Misuse of taxpayer funds for political purposes
Aiding and abetting the enemy
Intentionally trying to destroy this country's image

Our enemies couldn't have done it any better.
I think we have grounds for impeachment.

Last edited:

The whole reason that Holder said it was to provide cover for the terrorists and help towards some aquital grounds. Be prepared to hear many more statements from the Obama administration that the defence attorneys will use. The Obama administration wants these terrorists to walk.

Forum List

Back