Krugman's very very simple solution to end this depression

4 Democrats one Republican ALL of which pushed Keynesian economics vs the classic economic liberalism from pre-depression times, which led to the Great Depression in the first place.
What pure crap.

Classical liberalism has no place in it for central banking and inflating/deflating worthless fiat currencies.

The depression was created and exacerbated by failed Keynesian monetary economic engineering...Redundant as that may be.

The pure crap is yours sir.

As Keynesian economics, as a unified theory, weren't put into place until AFTER the Depression, it would be a little hard for that theory to cause the Depression.
Keynes's economic thinking only began to achieve close to universal acceptance in the last few years of his life. And as he died in 1946, it would have been very difficult for his economic theories to have caused the Great Depression.

In fact, Keynes opposed Says Law, which was a fundamental principle in causing BOTH the Great Depression and the current Depression.

So once again, the pure crap is yours. Nice propaganda though. Hope they're paying you well to spread the disinformation.

But only one cause has united the majority of economists, .

so what is that cause and why do you think it is correct???????? and, why do you think Friedman and Bernanke are wrong. You're the man to tackle this probelm, no doubt!!

Your over simplistic question shows that you don't understand the answer given to you and we shouldn't have to write an entire book just to have you reask the same question that's already been answered.

...corporations exist because people paid money so that they could own the corporation's stock. Taxing those payments will make fewer possible.
why would we want many purely "un-productive" pseudo-firms ?

The essence of Marxism it the outrageous arrogance of state planners that believe they have the right to determine which economic activity is allowed to exist and who is permitted to work doing what. That mode may be popular some places but most Americans prefer to manage their own financial affairs in a manner they find best to feed their families.
are you serious ? if i ran down the "roster" of the NYSE, then many of the businesses listed would be "false fronts" (for lack of a more expert term), producing nothing real, but IPOs ?

(i never advocated invoking government, i'm only asking about the stock-market. if people like buying "fake stock", i guess they consider such to be a "good" product.)

Forum List

Back