Krugman, the Dumb

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
At some point, even by pure chance you'd think that Krugman would get maybe one thing correct. But in a feat that dwarfs both Ripkens 2,632 consecutive games over more than 16 years and DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak, Krugman not only has it wrong for the longest period of time, but he never, ever, not once ever gives the correct reason. He is an economic Rdean where his ever single response to any question is, "Republicans suck!'

"What would you like for lunch, Mr. Krugman?"

"Well, I was going to order the Sea Bass but Republicans fucked that up for me."

In his latest column, the funniest thing in the newspaper since Larson stopped "The Far Side", Paul "Wrong in the Trillion Column" Krugman blames, not Obama's success in implementing his destructive agenda, but rather
"Republican Destructive Ideology" No, really! He's serious! Yeah, we're holding back the Obama Economy.

I don't even want to grab a quote from the article because one sentence is stupider than the next! It's a riot!

Though he won't say it again out loud, his solution if to fight an imaginary Space invasion. But since even his friends started laughing at what a stupid idea that was, he's now calling it "Public investment"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/opinion/paul-krugman-ideology-and-investment.html

Frank, you know I like you, but i'm pretty sure Paul Krugman, the nobel prize winning economist, over your partisan opinion.

psst... he's right. :)

Same way you'd take Yasser Arafat's view on Middle East Peace, right?

Did you ever read Krugman's Paper on Free Trade that won him the Prize? It's the economic equivalent of his Mom hanging up his crayon drawing on the refrigerator.

Frank, you know I like you, but i'm pretty sure Paul Krugman, the nobel prize winning economist, over your partisan opinion.

Did you ever read Krugman's Paper on Free Trade that won him the Prize? It's the economic equivalent of his Mom hanging up his crayon drawing on the refrigerator.
But at a larger pay...day,,

i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have taken Yasser Arafat's view of anything, even if his tongue had been notarized.

but like I said...

i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have taken Yasser Arafat's view of anything, even if his tongue had been notarized.

but like I said...

but like I said...

yasir-arafat-nobel-prize.jpg

At some point, even by pure chance you'd think that Krugman would get maybe one thing correct. But in a feat that dwarfs both Ripkens 2,632 consecutive games over more than 16 years and DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak, Krugman not only has it wrong for the longest period of time, but he never, ever, not once ever gives the correct reason. He is an economic Rdean where his ever single response to any question is, "Republicans suck!'

"What would you like for lunch, Mr. Krugman?"

"Well, I was going to order the Sea Bass but Republicans fucked that up for me."

In his latest column, the funniest thing in the newspaper since Larson stopped "The Far Side", Paul "Wrong in the Trillion Column" Krugman blames, not Obama's success in implementing his destructive agenda, but rather
"Republican Destructive Ideology" No, really! He's serious! Yeah, we're holding back the Obama Economy.

I don't even want to grab a quote from the article because one sentence is stupider than the next! It's a riot!

Though he won't say it again out loud, his solution if to fight an imaginary Space invasion. But since even his friends started laughing at what a stupid idea that was, he's now calling it "Public investment"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/opinion/paul-krugman-ideology-and-investment.html

When I was getting indoctrinated in my econ programs the same way 97% of most econ majors do in American colleges and universities, it was doing a thesis that involved reading all of Krugman's shit that did the most to snap me out of that indoctrination (and note, most econ majors never DO snap out of it). Anyone who reads all his shit knows what a failure he is. That was the biggest nail in the coffin for what little respect I had left for our econ departments throughout the country, which is where they worshiped him of course.

Can we get an example from anyone of Krugman best defense of liberalism? Anyone?

"By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's." Paul Krugman

Forum List

Back