Krugman Nails GOP Lunatic Hypocrisy

I think I would trust Barkley's ski lessons more than Krugman's economics. As long as I am not between him and a basketball hoop, I don't worry he would try and do me deliberate harm. Krugman, he seems a sadist.

I think I would trust Barkley's ski lessons more than Krugman's economics. As long as I am not between him and a basketball hoop, I don't worry he would try and do me deliberate harm. Krugman, he seems a sadist.

all Economists are that way. They have ZERO sense of humor.

So what if any truth teller is an idiot?
The truth is Medicare is bankrupting the country.
Who denies that?
No one.
Republicans have become a dysfunctional party to make 2 of those to date.

Who denies that?
No one.

Medicare will be fine as long as we don't let the government run it ;)

I wish some people could keep their talking points straight.

Who denies that?
No one.
Problem being that Krugman wouldn't know the truth if it bit him.

While Medicare/Medicaid are indeed bankrupt, we have one political party claiming that making everyone eligible for this monumental flop will mysteriously make the program solvent, while the other party plays Jeff Spicoli by telling us they can fix it because their dad has the ultimate set of tools.

Strange days indeed.

Yea but anyone with common sense knows that Krugman is a Lunatic Liberal Nutter. He falls under Gollum Emanuel's wise assessment..."Liberal activists are F*cking Retards." Well said Mr. Emanuel.

RWL @ USMB Alert!

another empty attack. proof positive again that without a talking point memo, the right is bankrupt of ideas and a defense .

and

thank you for sharing

:cool:
D.

That's rich coming from m00nbat @ USMB .......

I'm starting to like Paul Krugman more and more as time goes on.
Today's NYT:

Republicans are now posing as staunch defenders of a program they have hated ever since the days when Ronald Reagan warned that Medicare would destroy America's freedom.

Nor is it even the fact that, as House speaker, Mr. Gingrich personally tried to ram through deep cuts in Medicare - and, in 1995, went so far as to shut down the federal government in an attempt to bully Bill Clinton into accepting those cuts.

After all, you could explain this about-face by supposing that Republicans have had a change of heart, that they have finally realized just how much good Medicare does.

And if you believe that, I've got some mortgage-backed securities you might want to buy.
:rofl:

No, what's truly mind-boggling is this: Even as Republicans denounce modest proposals to rein in Medicare's rising costs, they are, themselves, seeking to dismantle the whole program.
Of course you do. He is a scamster, dealer in half truths and out right lies, a fraud, a sneak, he changes the past on a daily basis to suit his needs. It is obvious you would admire him. Just like every sand lot little leager admires Cal Ripkin, Joe Dimaggio, Ted Williams and Hank Arron, you admire the modern Elmer Gantry types like Krugman and Olberman

Dissapointment is too light a phrase for what I feel here. I thought you, Baruch, came armed with argument and all you have is a foreskin in your hand.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Paul beats you all. Page 2, and still no rational or reasoned refutation of Krugman's words. :lol:

Krugman?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8]YouTube - Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick![/ame]

I think we need to cut everything. Not elimate but cut the budget. All of it. Take government and strip it bare.

No whining it's done.

Dissapointment is too light a phrase for what I feel here. I thought you, Baruch, came armed with argument and all you have is a foreskin in your hand.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Paul beats you all. Page 2, and still no rational or reasoned refutation of Krugman's words. :lol:
Ferret Face writes partisan loon op-eds, not dispassionate and factually based analyses of policies...He's very much like you disgorging your usual inane spittle about Reagan and Rand.

One need go no farther than the byline to disprove him.

I think we need to cut everything. Not elimate but cut the budget. All of it. Take government and strip it bare.

No whining it's done.

Ahh that would make the great depression look like a picnic compared to what would happen to us if that were done..

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Ferret Face writes partisan loon op-eds, not dispassionate and factually based analyses of policies...He's very much like you disgorging your usual inane spittle about Reagan and Rand.

One need go no farther than the byline to disprove him.

Frank Burns? How does he fit into this?
You are Frank Burns?

This is the same Paul Krugman who describes anyone who challenges him a "lunatic", "crazy", "irrational", etc? Krugman is a battered

Keynesian who still clings to the falsehood that the calamaties of the 70's were caused solely by rising oil prices and political instability in the middle east.

e's almost always waaaaay off the mark.

Next.

And you disgree with Paul on those points? Cool.

Now about the argument in this thread...what does the RWL @ USMB have that can reasonably and rationally refute Krugman's arguments... besides the shit talking you all do ?

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

01125115.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

I'm starting to like Paul Krugman more and more as time goes on.
Today's NYT:

Republicans are now posing as staunch defenders of a program they have hated ever since the days when Ronald Reagan warned that Medicare would destroy America's freedom.

Nor is it even the fact that, as House speaker, Mr. Gingrich personally tried to ram through deep cuts in Medicare - and, in 1995, went so far as to shut down the federal government in an attempt to bully Bill Clinton into accepting those cuts.

After all, you could explain this about-face by supposing that Republicans have had a change of heart, that they have finally realized just how much good Medicare does.

And if you believe that, I've got some mortgage-backed securities you might want to buy.
:rofl:

No, what's truly mind-boggling is this: Even as Republicans denounce modest proposals to rein in Medicare's rising costs, they are, themselves, seeking to dismantle the whole program.

Krugman an easy guy to admire if you aren't hynotized by the group-think of partisans' propaganda.

Krugman also recently hammered Obama as being clueless, too.

Tell ya' another economist I much admire... Robert Shiller

Shiller warned us the meltdown was coming, and more importantly, he and told us why it was coming, too.

Go Elis!

Come to think of it.. Go saltwater economists!

So dude ius a ferret?
Well I will ease up on you then since it is a great accompolishment for a ferret to even be able to type on the net.

Forum List

Back