Krugman drives it home again

Krugman is a laughable idiot; about as trustworthy as obama. both of them have Nobels they dont deserve

libs are losers who lie to themselves
That would be your opinion. And you know how much we value your opinion.
As a con tool, you do not believe in science or studies like rational people. But for those who do, here is an actual study of Republicans that states:
A recently released study finds conservative Republicans paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality.
Study finds Republican base paranoid, delusional - Portland Progressive | Examiner.com
Read it and learn, me poor ignorant con tool.

and you know how much i care about your opinion of me; or if you value my opinion

poor self-deluding left-wing loser

make more excuses for the Progressive legacy of failure
record welfare and food stamps

thanks for the entertainment dimwit!

Paul Krugman is Wrong... Again - The Daily Reckoning

dailyreckoning.com/paul-krugman-is-wrong-again/

Sep 5, 2013 - As long as someone with Krugman's professional status gets his facts wrong in column after column, and does so in an arrogant and pompous ...

Niall Ferguson: Why Paul Krugman should never be taken ...

blogs.spectator.co.uk/.../niall-ferguson-paul-krugman-gets-...

The Spectator

Oct 13, 2013 - 'I (and those of like mind) have been right about everything. ..... KRUGMAN'S RIGHT TO CONSIGN OTHERS to the “Always-Wrong Club” , and

Why Paul Krugman is wrong about France - Fortune Finance

finance.fortune.cnn.com/.../why-paul-krugman-is-wrong-about-fra...

CNN

Nov 12, 2013 - Paul Krugman believes France's leaders have charted a brave path to ... Everything about France now, from the huge jobless rate to the ..

The right I am talking about simply tries to kill discussions. And I said nothing about anyone feeding government. Get a grip.
And no, you did not. I doubt that you talk to working stiffs, me boy.
And, if you want any credibility, try finding impartial sources for your backup. I mean, National review online is about as bat shit crazy a con site as moveon.org is a bat shit crazy lefty site. Get a grip, me boy, you are loosing any credibility you think you may have. You see, I would not use either site, as I have interest in keeping my credibility. But you.........

O.K. Thanks for showing me that you really are nothing more than a hack.

If you've got something to dispute the easily checked claims of NRO, then be my guest. Otherwise you are of the same cloth as Ed Shultz.

You can't keep what you don't have.
Yes, but then, you have no integrity. Back to the bat shit crazy con web sites, me boy. As a tool, that is where you need to be.
Here is the concept that you don't understand, me boy. I do not go to bat shit crazy web sites of either stripe because I do not feel that anyone should have to vet claims any more than required. If I use moveon, for instance, first I would have to vet their claims, then the reader would. Same with NRO. I have enough respect for everyone that I not want to do that. No one with integrity uses such a source without saying up front that the source is partial. Which tells everyone that you have an agenda that you are pushing, obviously. Which tells me, of course, to put you on ignore.

I thought you might be a dot com sok. You sound more and more line it with each post.

You have enough respect to do what....not post something stupid ? You've been doing that since you got here.

Moron.

Krugman is a laughable idiot; about as trustworthy as obama. both of them have Nobels they dont deserve

libs are losers who lie to themselves
That would be your opinion. And you know how much we value your opinion.
As a con tool, you do not believe in science or studies like rational people. But for those who do, here is an actual study of Republicans that states:
A recently released study finds conservative Republicans paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality.
Study finds Republican base paranoid, delusional - Portland Progressive | Examiner.com
Read it and learn, me poor ignorant con tool.

You can't make this stuff up.

This moron Rshermr posts in #76 about how he does not use bs crazy sites claiming he has sssssssoooooooooo much integrity. Then he posts an article that is openly hostile to conservatives from a paper that has the word Progressive in it's title.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ROTFLMAO

dot com sok for sure.....there can't be two people that stupid on the same board (odds are very much against it).

Why Paul Krugman is wrong about France - Fortune Finance

finance.fortune.cnn.com/.../why-paul-krugman-is-wrong-about-fra...

CNN

Nov 12, 2013 - Paul Krugman believes France's leaders have charted a brave path to ... Everything about France now, from the huge jobless rate to the ..

France has the per capita income of Arkansas about our poorest state!

Another is Nobel Laureate Ed Prescott, who demonstrated on this page ("Why Do Americans Work More Than Europeans?" Oct. 21, 2004) that the people of France are a third poorer than Americans only because they were deprived of incentives to work—by onerous marginal tax rates on excess effort and generous subsidies to indolence

If Krugman drives anything home, it is probably a Yugo. The pinnacle of Serbo-Croation communist technology.

"This was a prewar-style recession, a morning after brought on by irrational exuberance. To fight this recession the Fed needs more than a snapback; it needs soaring household spending to offset moribund business investment. And to do that, as Paul McCulley of Pimco put it, Alan Greenspan needs to create a housing bubble to replace the Nasdaq bubble."-Paul Krugman

Not this shit again....

Yep.......and its hysterical. This guy Krugman......he is NEVER right about ANYTHING.

And unless you have your head up your ass, you know that the only reason the economy is still standing is due to the Feds free money policy.......also why the stock market soars despite the entire world burning.

The shit Krugman advocates for has never worked in the history of the world.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2013/11/10/paul-krugman-is-wrong-even-when-he-is-right/

Last edited:
Yep.......and its hysterical. This guy Krugman......he is NEVER right about ANYTHING.

And unless you have your head up your ass, you know that the only reason the economy is still standing is due to the Feds free money policy.......also why the stock market soars despite the entire world burning.

Paul Krugman Is Wrong Even When He Is Right - Forbes
But, but, but.... Nobel Prize!

I would highly recommend Thomas Sowell's book:

Intellectuals and Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While Krugman may be a great economist....that is by no means reason to listen to him on any other topic.

As an example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fexz8Ij-OBQ]Paul Krugman Canadian healthcare - YouTube[/ame]

Obama received a Nobel Peace prize.

I wonder if Alfred is rolling over in his grave....

Forum List

Back