Kristol attacks Beck & Beck lashes out at Kristol

Bill K is calling out Beck as an evil asshole. Good. Kristol is right, Beck is wrong. Get over it wackos, because if you back Beck over Kristol, you have are so far to the right you have fallen over the horizon.

imgres

Starkey-Malarkey,

Your bullshit, and the bullshit of lefties like you, doesn't negate Avatar's perceptive remark that you leftie whackjobs get all hysterical yowling at Beck when his evidence is irrefutable: He has you lefties and the fucking muslims on videos.......SAYING THE SAME FUCKING THINGS !!!!

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

"Respectable right" = kisses Jew ass.

The respectable right slaps the face and kicks the ass of your type.

But in turn get its face slapped and ass kicked by the LEFT.

See, the pro-white right is about the only group the "respectable right" CAN beat up on! They're scared shitless of the left, so they leave them alone...

GauthamaHole, you are not a conservative. Never confuse the asshole in your mirror that you are looking at for a conservative. You are a far far right wack who hates American values. Shut your piehole, loser. I normally don't write like that, but I wanted to show you that even at that I am better than you in every way and every day. :lmao:

Much ado about nothing? I'll bet Soros's "media matters" working overtime to hype the alleged feud and the babe who sounds like Za Za Gabor and writes like Karl Marx is working overtime to keep up.

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.
what Beck said is right on.
Did you see all the PINK the protesters were wearing the other day?
who does that remind you of?

These protesters? Yemeni protesters adopted the color pink to show they do not want violence.

yemeni%20protesters-420x0.jpg

Are you (or did Beck) try to imply something related to "pinko" Commies? Or the Pink Ladies who used to protest the Iraq war? That's just plain stupid.

you sure about that? Think about it?

The left took a beating William Joyce and will again with Romney defeating Obama. Your racism is not American any more. Has not been for a long time.

Who cares what "Australian/Arab" owned Fox says. They do al Qaeda's work for them.

There seems to be a Glenn Beckite in here that's attempting to jin up falsehoods just like their favorite ranting and raving Far FW lunatic.

You on the left know all about jining up falsehoods. Just look at the Palin thing with gunsites.. No matter how stupid it was you all still ran with it.

take Soros. You just dismiss people like you know things for a FACT no matter what evidence is put in front of your face.

yet you have no problems accusing the Republicans and the Koch Brothers,

so lets talk about who jins up what.

Mediamatters is a Propaganda site for the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party and you all buy into it. plain and simple

I love it!

According to posters in this thread, Bill Kristol is a LIBERAL, and PNAC supports the Muslim Brotherhood....

AHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!

No, but Kristol has his opinion and Beck has his. so what.
doesn't change the facts about mediamatters.

Much ado about nothing? I'll bet Soros's "media matters" working overtime to hype the alleged feud and the babe who sounds like Za Za Gabor and writes like Karl Marx is working overtime to keep up.
Oh, the one that AOL just paid $315 Million for?

I love it!

According to posters in this thread, Bill Kristol is a LIBERAL, and PNAC supports the Muslim Brotherhood....

AHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!

How about NewsMax? Believe them as a source? (Of course you do).

Same story.

Kristol, Beck Thrust and Parry in Philosophical Duel

I don't CARE about some spat between the two of them.
Doesn't change the facts about media matters.
And when do I post ANYTHING from NewMax? so your accusations are false.
carry on.

Same story.

carry on.

Ah. I think I get it now...

You go and repeatedly post in a thread that you "don't care about", simply to bash the source.

Why don't you post in a thread about MediaMatters? God knows there's enough of them.

Last edited:
Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.
The Tunisian "Pink/Jasmine Revolution" of course.
What were you BRAINWASHED to believe the pink signifies??

Same story.

carry on.

Ah. I think I get it now...

You go and repeatedly post in a thread that you "don't care about", simply to bash the source.

Why don't you post in a thread about MediaMatters? God knows there's enough of them.

people need to be informed about mediamatters, so I will post the warning as much as I can. the same way they attack Limbaugh and Beck all the time.
and from the start I said I didn't care about their spat.

Last edited:

speaking of brainwashed, just look at your postings about Rush.
:lol:

speaking of brainwashed, just look at your postings about Rush.
:lol:
Way to dodge what YOU were brainwashed to believe about why the Egyptians wore pink!!!!
Try again.

Forum List

Back