Kremlin says Morgan Freeman suffering from stress after war with Russia video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kremlin Says Morgan Freeman Suffering From “Stress” After ‘War With Russia’ Video
The Kremlin reacted to a video featuring Morgan Freeman that announces the U.S. is at war with Russia by asserting that the actor is suffering from “stress”.
-----------------------------------------------------

This is the Original article on Morgan F. making the video statement :

Morgan Freeman: ‘We Are At War With Russia’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm surprised this was being said by Morgan I always thought he was a really great guy and actor.
Hopefully he hasn't been bought off to even make this stupid video meaning whatever career he is wrapped up in isn't being threatened if he doesn't comply.

Can't be sure but he's never slammed Trump and really you never hear about him any more .

Kremlin Says Morgan Freeman Suffering From “Stress” After ‘War With Russia’ Video
The Kremlin reacted to a video featuring Morgan Freeman that announces the U.S. is at war with Russia by asserting that the actor is suffering from “stress”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm surprised this was being said by Morgan I always thought he was a really great guy and actor.
Hopefully he hasn't been bought off to even make this stupid video meaning whatever career he is wrapped up in isn't being threatened if he doesn't comply.

Can't be sure but he's never slammed Trump and really you never hear about him any more .

He's like 85 years old is why you don't hear much from him anymore..Didn't you watch him on The Electric Company(PBS) in the 1970's?

• Banned

He's like 85 years old is why you don't hear much from him anymore..Didn't you watch him on The Electric Company(PBS) in the 1970's?

Sesame street, dam I forgot all about that show the " electric company" talk about feeling ancient now bahahah.

I wish it were only stress. Freeman, like the rest of his humanoid race, is suffering from a deep-seated ROT in the pit of his soul (or whatever passes for it)..Just like the self-loathing white liberal abominations of my race. Never have I seen a political movement as saturated in utter hatred and malice as liberal walking cancerous pap-smears. Who belong in brothels, picking scabs of $20 hookers.

Forum List

Back