Krauthammer was right about Repub internal civil war

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever - Yahoo! News
BOSTON (AP) — Infighting has penetrated the highest levels of the House GOP leadership. Long-standing geographic tensions have increased, pitting endangered Northeastern Republicans against their colleagues from other parts of the country. Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.

I sooo hope they don't implode :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Sure...They're trying to get shed of neocon wankers like Krauthammer.

Somehow I don't think they really are though.
Well, the faction the neocon wankers like Krauhammer are fighting want to toss them....But they're pretty deeply entrenched and good at infiltrating the opposing ranks with sellout weasels like Dick Armey.

I think what happened at the convention & in the recent tax-deal left many a Rightie sadly disillusioned :(
It's been slowly happening since Nixon, but didn't really accelerate until Chimpola's last couple years in office.

What the delegate thievery show us all at the convention is that the neocons will sink to any depths to win...Not at all unlike the democrats they claim to oppose.

Last edited:
I think what happened at the convention & in the recent tax-deal left many a Rightie sadly disillusioned :(
It's been slowly happening since Nixon, but didn't really accelerate until Chimpola's last couple years in office.

What the delegate thievery show us all at the convention is that the neocons will sink to any depths to win...Not at all unlike the democrats they claim to oppose.

The fact that the neocons still have that power and control tells me they ain't getting kicked out anytime soon. Even when we have the numbers, they still win.

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact that the neocons still have that power and control tells me they ain't getting kicked out anytime soon. Even when we have the numbers, they still win.

money talks. It has personhood :) So says Gingrich & Roberts. BTW- who is Chimpola?

from the article:

"Anybody that voted 'yes' in the House should be concerned" about primary challenges in 2014, she said.

:ack-1: Don't forget what happened in Arizona, & Colorado, & Delaware, & Missouri, & ... ;)

from the article:

"Anybody that voted 'yes' in the House should be concerned" about primary challenges in 2014, she said.

:ack-1: Don't forget what happened in Arizona, & Colorado, & Delaware, & Missouri, & ... ;)

Most GOP defeated congressmen in november are moderates: Scott Brown, Charlie Bass from NH, and seven or eight moderates from Illinois, NY and California. You cannot only blame GOP primary voters.

Looks like the eXtreme Rightists "locked-out" some Repubs from the CPAC event already :eusa_drool: :2up: :mm:
Conservatives split as activists gather for CPAC - NBC Politics
"snip"
The Republican Party’s internal struggle over how to expand its reach will play out in stark relief at this week’s Conservative Political Action Conference, with activists locked in a near-civil war over the basic question of who should be part of the movement – and who should not.

This year’s meeting has already made news with its exclusion of notable names from the invite list: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell.
cont'd
:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back