Krauthammer The Cardassian: Obama Giving Amnesty Will Be A Impeachable Offense

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's right. It should also be noted that Obama is not a natural born citizen since he stated his birth was governed by the Britsh Act of 1948 during the 2007/2008 campaign on his website 'Fight The Smears'. Natural born Citizens do not have their births governed by a foreign sovereignty. But as Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber stated.........the voters are stupid, especially when it comes to our citizenship laws. That's how Obama, the non natural born citizen, got elected. Wake up people.

attachment.php

Krauthammer Impeachable Offense The Weekly Standard

Republicans are free to impeach for any perceived slight

Doesn't mean it will get anywhere.......just makes em feel important

The great fear is Obama not leaving office after he's convicted. It's possible he has enough DHS/domestic firepower and Democratic support to pull a Reichstag and disband Congress altogether. He'll probably send our military overseas just before he makes the announcement.

We all know that the USMB liberals would instantly support Obama's decision to disband Congress and the Constitution, after all, that piece of paper was written by rich white slave owners ;)

Obama grants limited amnesty to some hispanics and Republicans impeach him for it

Is there any better way for Republicans to lose the hispanic vote forever?

He's right. It should also be noted that Obama is not a natural born citizen since he stated his birth was governed by the Britsh Act of 1948 during the 2007/2008 campaign on his website 'Fight The Smears'. Natural born Citizens do not have their births governed by a foreign sovereignty. But as Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber stated.........the voters are stupid, especially when it comes to our citizenship laws. That's how Obama, the non natural born citizen, got elected. Wake up people.

According to everyone who counts- Obama is a natural born citizen- those people include:

The voters
The Electoral College
Congress
Chief Justice Roberts

And about 12 judges who have stated that Obama is a natural born citizen.

Birthers are idiots.

The great fear is Obama not leaving office after he's convicted. It's possible he has enough DHS/domestic firepower and Democratic support to pull a Reichstag and disband Congress altogether. He'll probably send our military overseas just before he makes the announcement.

We all know that the USMB liberals would instantly support Obama's decision to disband Congress and the Constitution, after all, that piece of paper was written by rich white slave owners ;)

LOL..".He'll probably send our military overseas just before he makes the announcement."-

And this folks- this is an amazing display of the mental capacity of the whacky far right.

How in the hell would he send 1.2 million active duty military overseas- let alone the reserves and national guards?

Please show us any statement by any 'USMB liberal' who would support 'disbanding Congress'?

Certainly not me- let me type this slowly for you- and in big letters:

AT THE END OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S TERM HE WILL LEAVE OFFICE.

I WOULD NOT SUPPORT ANY PRESIDENT WHO TRIED TO DISBAND CONGRESS- NOR WILL IT HAPPEN.

Exactly.

I think both Boehner and McConnell are aware of the danger of impeachment that is perceived to be done for political purposes.

Not only can there be political backlash, it would set a precedent that would lead to other Presidents being impeached for political reasons- and the Presidential office could become nothing more than an office subject to the whims of Congress.

There's great legal argument too that only Congress has the authority to affect immigration policy. Some legal scholars have argued that he may have a serious problem if he tries this. However, that being said, I doubt that however egregious the offense, Congress would be loathe to impeach the first black president.

I saw a video of Obama who's supposed to be a Constitutional scholar saying he knows he can't just issue an exectutive order on Immigration.
Now he says he can and he will.

Does anyone think he's doing it for the good of people or.

He was so offended that no one for the most part wanted anything to do with him leading up to the 2014 midterm
so he didn't get the attention he so craves.Now he is picking a fight with the Republicans leaving them no choice but to fight back.
This will put Obama back front and center with media playing the victim....

Poor me being impeached.
The first black President facing impeachment....
Because I'm black.

I saw a video of Obama who's supposed to be a Constitutional scholar saying he knows he can't just issue an exectutive order on Immigration.

He was so offended that no one for the most part wanted anything to do with him leading up to the 2014 midterm
so he didn't get the attention he so craves.Now he is picking a fight with the Republicans leaving them no choice but to fight back.

Poor me being impeached.
Because I'm black.

He CAN and WILL issue certain executive orders to deal with the immigration issue. He has insistently asked Congress to bring a bill to his desk as an alternative, but you know how this Congress is--they are merely professional politicians that are interested only in reelection. They SELL to their market (constituents), and reap the rewards of office--all while not doing a fucking thing except talk like a talk radio host.

Poor me being impeached.
Because I'm black.

Lets see....The first black President being impeached for using executive powers that were available to every other President

I'm sure history will not say it is because he was black

Poor me being impeached.
Because I'm black.

He CAN and WILL issue certain executive orders to deal with the immigration issue. He has insistently asked Congress to bring a bill to his desk as an alternative, but you know how this Congress is--they are merely professional politicians that are interested only in reelection. They SELL to their market (constituents), and reap the rewards of office--all while not doing a fucking thing except talk like a talk radio host.

Just because Congress has decided not to function doesn't mean the President must. He will act within his legal powers

Forum List

Back