Krauthammer - SPOT ON Regarding Barry Hussein's Speech

Poor Ed, he just doesn't get it. His buddy in Washington has se the country back years financially, and culturally. Campaigning is all he knows how to do, he was at a total loss once he got elected but you have to give him credit. He has done more harm to my country than any other president in history.
Sorry, but 9/11 Reagan owns that dubious distinction!!!

All the k00ks love that class warfare stuff............mental cases like MarcAtl, Dean, Rightwinger, Shaman. Edseclectic et. al........they live for that stuff. And they really do believe that stuff.......that conservatives will throw gandma under the bus without a thought. Defund programs for the autistic. Let the amount of homeless increase 1,000 fold. Allow the poor to eat dog food. They really do think that...........and climax when their leader says it. Make no mistake........this is the dynamic that exists with the k00k left. There is zero interest EVER in compromise. The k00ks idea of spending "cuts" is zero funding for defense adn cutting out one McDonalds Happy Meal/year with each government worker. THATS IT!!!!

Obama's speech yesterday had one purpose: to rev up his base. They get giddy with the hate stuff. Obama knows there is fat chance of getting back the independents with mega-unemployment, killer inflation and 5 buck a gallon gas. So it becomes all about firing up the base for the next 18 months.

The best line of the speech was, "The rich need to sacrafice as well."

PS..........look what this asshole president said just three months ago..................

I know there are some people in my own party, and in the other party, who would rather prolong this battle, even if we can't reach a compromise," said President Obama. "But I am not willing to let working families across this country become collateral damage for political warfare here in Washington. I am not willing to let our economy slip backwards, just as we are pulling ourselves out of this devastating recession."

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/Obama-Compromise-with-Republicans-on-Taxes-Essential-Step-111416204.html

And how many suckers still support this fraud?????:booze::booze::up:

Last edited:
I can say it to, working full time at 68 because of some poor savings choices I made and then living with the debt creating of a mad man.

Well Obama is trying to do his best to get of that debt created by said mad man, but trying to undo all that was done in those previous 8 years cannot be done over night. Have patience and pray for an Obama victory in 2012...:cool:

I can say it to, working full time at 68 because of some poor savings choices I made and then living with the debt creating of a mad man.

Well Obama is trying to do his best to get of that debt created by said mad man, but trying to undo all that was done in those previous 8 years cannot be done over night. Have patience and pray for an Obama victory in 2012...:cool:

like I said.........suckers support this guy...........

Forum List

Back