Krauthammer - SPOT ON Regarding Barry Hussein's Speech

slukasiewski

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
"I rarely heard a speech by a president so shallow, so hyper-partisan and so intellectually dishonest, outside the last couple of weeks of a presidential election where you are allowed to call your opponent anything short of a traitor. But we're a year and a half away from Election Day and it was supposed to be a speech about policy," syndicate columnist Dr. Charles Krauthammer said about President Obama's speech.

I hate both parties but Krauthammer is a Bush-loving republican, what do you expect him to say?

I hate both parties but Krauthammer is a Bush-loving republican, what do you expect him to say?

I disagree he doesn't have a problem ripping either side and his analysis is pretty clear and fair.

• Banned

He rips 'em as he sees 'em buddy. He's not loyal to anyone in particular.

What specifically do you disagree with in his statement?

I dunno, I don't watch political speeches, couldn't care less about what our politicians say. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about what they do. I've found that what our politicians do and say don't correlate, so he could be up there talking about the debt, the budget or kittens and it wouldn't make any difference to me.

• Banned

I dunno, I don't watch political speeches, couldn't care less about what our politicians say. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about what they do. I've found that what our politicians do and say don't correlate, so he could be up there talking about the debt, the budget or kittens and it wouldn't make any difference to me.

You do bring up a very good point.
Obama's speech was indeed all words, no action.
He should have talked about kittens. It would have been a lot more entertaining.

This President gave a classic Saul Alinsky Community Organizer speech. Pitting American against American is what Community Organizers do. Hopefully people wont fall for that Class Warfare stuff in 2012. This President has done nothing to solve our Nation's serious problems. If anything,he's made things so much worse.

In '08 he ran on words, promises...hope and change. In '12 he's got a record to defend, and it'll all be there in black and white, audio and video. Should be interesting...

"I rarely heard a speech by a president so shallow, so hyper-partisan and so intellectually dishonest, outside the last couple of weeks of a presidential election where you are allowed to call your opponent anything short of a traitor. But we're a year and a half away from Election Day and it was supposed to be a speech about policy," syndicate columnist Dr. Charles Krauthammer said about President Obama's speech.
There is nobody so shallow, so hyper-partisan and so intellectually dishonest as Krauthammer&sickle.

There is nobody so shallow, so hyper-partisan and so intellectually dishonest as Krauthammer&sickle.

Really? Can you cite an example.

Of course you can't.

So, STFU.

Really? Can you cite an example.

Of course you can't.

So, STFU.
The crap you just posted by him.
So go fuch yourself, :asshole:
KrautNazi is a disgrace.

Last edited:

It is hard to be original when dealing with an obama speaking event, he has brought trite to shockingly new level.

People actually pay attention to that punching bagface Krauthammer?

CLASSIC!!!

:lol:
lol

Poor Ed, he just doesn't get it. His buddy in Washington has se the country back years financially, and culturally. Campaigning is all he knows how to do, he was at a total loss once he got elected but you have to give him credit. He has done more harm to my country than any other president in history.

I'm just another hard-working citizen living my life and trying to contribute positively to society.

Can you say the same Avy?

I'm just another hard-working citizen living my life and trying to contribute positively to society.

Really? I've never seen you advocate anything positive on this board. Where do you try to contribute positively?

And yes, I can say the same. In fact, I do more than say it, I actually do it.

I can say it to, working full time at 68 because of some poor savings choices I made and then living with the debt creating of a mad man.

I really haven't read anything positive you have ever posted. But perhaps telling everyone who doesn't run in the lib circle is folly is good for me.

Forum List

Back