Krauthammer: Obama 'Shameless' For Using Women As Campaign Prop

None that I am aware of, I preferred Powell, but RICE was the first black female to hold the office.
And no one is saying otherwise. My point is that she currently holds no position within the GOP . The highest ranking female within the GOP is a woman no one has ever heard of. Contrast that with the positions held by Democratic women, and it's pretty striking.

Add that in with the positions the GOP has on fair pay and access to medical care for women, and why would anyone think the GOP has women's best interests at heart?

bullshit ass hole.. count the women govenors.. all of whom are REPUBLICANS.. and one is a HISPANIC
Don't be Stupid is turning out to me a mysogynistic buuthurt cowboy...:lol:

Krauthammer: Obama 'Shameless' For Using Women As Campaign Prop

As with the inane Forbes thread, Krauthammer is expressing a subjective, unsubstantiated opinion as a partisan conservative hack.

Obama is correctly and accurately outlining the detrimental effect of conservatives pursuing their ideological agenda. The republican attack on the Constitutional right to privacy is not only an attack on women, but also an attack on the civil liberties of all Americans.

None that I am aware of, I preferred Powell, but RICE was the first black female to hold the office.
And no one is saying otherwise. My point is that she currently holds no position within the GOP . The highest ranking female within the GOP is a woman no one has ever heard of. Contrast that with the positions held by Democratic women, and it's pretty striking.

Add that in with the positions the GOP has on fair pay and access to medical care for women, and why would anyone think the GOP has women's best interests at heart?

bullshit ass hole.. count the women govenors.. all of whom are REPUBLICANS.. and one is a HISPANIC
I can never tell if you're lying or just stupid.

Christine Gregoire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bev Perdue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the MAJORITY of women in this country aren't stupid...they are struggling under Obama just as well as men are..he thinks he can fool them by holding some stupid worthless conference on how he tells them he cares more, I'd say he has an big surprise coming his way..

lets roll in November women of the country and put Obama out of a job..

The Democrats exploit "victim" groups every election. Why would this one be any different?

Obama will use anyone to get re-elected....He can't run on his record so his plan is to conquer and DIVIDE

He is DESPERATE...his message..

vote for ME me me...cause those other people just don't care about you like I do..

the sad part is some still eat it up:lol:

The sad part is everything he says is true, but almost half the country believes PUBCRAPPE- memorize my sig, dittohead.

Last edited:
Obama will use anyone to get re-elected....He can't run on his record so his plan is to conquer and DIVIDE

He is DESPERATE...his message..

vote for ME me me...cause those other people just don't care about you like I do..

the sad part is some still eat it up:lol:

The sad part is everything he says is true, but almost have the country believes PUBCRAPPE- memorize my sig, dittohead.

I wouldn't mind if YOU faded into obscurity...You're nothing but a troll.

Thanks. Yup. Condoleeza.

Hmm, what position within the GOP does she hold now? Can you help me with that one too?

You are a liar.. there are current FIVE Republican Women Senators.. ever heard of them???

You are a liar.. there are current FIVE Republican Women Senators.. ever heard of them???

No one has. That's kind of the point.

The Democrats exploit "victim" groups every election. Why would this one be any different?

one year they scared the black people and told them if Republicans were elected they'd face water hoses and dogs.. what assholes and simple minded hate filled folk democrats are. Krauthammer is right on the money,, he[s pegged the pigs.

It wasn't the Dems who decided to have a hearing, of nothing more than religious leaders, on the Blunt amendment. It wasn't the Dems who blocked the renewal of the Violence Against Women Act. It wasn't the Dems who are trying to pass laws for an unneeded invasive vaginal procedure if a woman chooses not to procreate in the first trimester.

Nope, Chuckles Craphammer isn't even a good op-ed writer these days. He's chosen to lie through omission to spin the wingnut case.

Everyone but you hass asswipe.. maybe you should find some time to educate yourself. just because YOU haven't doesn't mean that NO ONE HAS.. see how truly STUPID you are? now stop being stupid stupid.

Kay Bailey Hutchison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kelly Ayotte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Collins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olympia Snowe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lisa Murkowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many supported, or rued their support, of the Blunt Amendment.

How'd that middle aged white male amendment do with women?

Sure. One of them was just in the news the other day, decrying her party's latest "attack on women" (her words).

she ran as a Independent..so she's on her own now..she really should of just run as a Democrat, but then she knew she wouldn't of won in Alaska if she did...
and really who cares what she says except you..

And the waiver is for a limited time so they can prepare for the changes the law will bring.

Wait, do you think the waiver lasted forever??

HAHAHA!!

why doesn't everyone get waivers to prepare?? doyathink? cause democrats are corrupt assholes that's why

Because they didn't ASK for one, or didn't need one. So damn ignorant and THICK...

wrong again stupid,, many asked many were denied.. only the best buddies got them..

Everyone but you hass asswipe.. maybe you should find some time to educate yourself. just because YOU haven't doesn't mean that NO ONE HAS.. see how truly STUPID you are? now stop being stupid stupid.

Really? "Everyone" has heard of Mary Fallin? She's a hot topic over the dinner table?

Forum List

Back