Krauthammer: Obama 'Shameless' For Using Women As Campaign Prop

obama is trusting that women like to be patted on the head when they shake their curls. Most of them do.

obama gonna pay my dry cleaning bill. He gonna make Augusta admit us as members. obama gonna take care of me like the big daddy he is.

obama treats women like any ordinary pimp does. He is betting that's what they want. Many women will prove him correct.

"Ken Rogulski of WJR in Michigan interviewed a few Obama money hopefuls"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q"]Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

A new low in buying votes. The Obama way..... No integrity here. He can't get votes on his record.

LOL. The GOP has really stepped into it this time. And women don't forget.

If they were not so stupid they would just shut up on this issue. All they are doing is reminding the women of this nation how misogynistic their party truly is.

ole Chuck has one of the longest upper lips i've ever seen on a mammal without tusks.

anyway, the 1960s called and they want their antiquated political topic about birth control back. I can't wait for more libertarians to get elected so we can debate the merits of Jim Crow laws again.

Obama is ignoring the persecution of women in the ME. In Egypt, he is giving the persecutors millions, and inviting them into the white house. Their are complaints that his cabinet is not 'women friendly'. He does not travel to muslim countries with his wife (isn't that a custom of islam?). More women are now living in poverty than have been for over 17 years. Women are being hit hard by unemployment, where is the President that is soooo supportive of women?

It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's a rabid trained Community Organizer. It's what they do. Did anyone really expect anything different?

obama is trusting that women like to be patted on the head when they shake their curls. Most of them do.

obama gonna pay my dry cleaning bill. He gonna make Augusta admit us as members. obama gonna take care of me like the big daddy he is.

obama treats women like any ordinary pimp does. He is betting that's what they want. Many women will prove him correct.

How is that any different than parading around with Joe the Plumber and telling Americans to accept being trickled on? :shock:

It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's a rabid trained Community Organizer. It's what they do. Did anyone really expect anything different?

Nope. I fully expect him to ratchet it up in coming months. This is mild compared to what we will be seeing and hearing coming out of his mouth. (And of his rabid supporters).

As insane as obama has been lately, I don't know how he could get much worse and still not be taken into custody for observation.

Nope. I fully expect him to ratchet it up in coming months. This is mild compared to what we will be seeing and hearing coming out of his mouth. (And of his rabid supporters).

As insane as obama has been lately, I don't know how he could get much worse and still not be taken into custody for observation.

Been watching OWS, 'War On Women"? His out campaigning pressuring Congress to pass higher taxes on the rich?[Wealth envy] Class Warfare? He's relatively silent...for now...it is going to get worse...and these boards will be inundated with thread after thread parroting all of it...

He's fanning the flames...

Will be a troll haven.

Forum List

Back