Krauthammer: Obama 'Shameless' For Using Women As Campaign Prop

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS

According to Jay Carney, it has nothing at all to do with the election. They actually think they can say that and do it with a straight face and get away with it. I mean, all the administrations use taxpayer money to promote themselves in an election year. But this is pretty shameless and over-the-top," Charles Krauthammer said on FOX News tonight.

"Notice how when the president said, ‘This is about a wide range of issues. It isn’t just about’ … and what’s the one thing he named immediately? Contraception. Of course it is about contraception. It't because of the way it was handled and the media covered it, it became all of a sudden a war on the women, which is a complete invention. But now you get stories of the mainstream media. I think I saw a headline this morning that said, ‘Republicans claim that there is no war on women," Krauthammer said on the "Special Report" panel.

"I mean, this is actually in a news part of the paper, which of course is promoting the meme. The idea is that because there was some objection on religious liberty grounds to force Catholic institutions to dispense them for free, it’s a war on women. And the idea of the meme was that they want to deny access to contraception as if Republicans want to shut the door of American pharmacies for any woman looking for contraception. So, the media have collaborated in inventing an issue. Obama sees an opening. He actually said women aren’t an interest group. Of course they are in the eyes of this administration, and that’s why it’s holding the conference," he said.

I happen to agree with Mr. Krauthammer. And Mr. Limbaugh had ZERO to apologize for except sinking to the level of the Statists which he fights and calling out Ms. Fluke for being a tool of the left and soon to be forgotten by the same that used her.

The foucus here is Obama's attack on the Constitution and Liberty that he sees as wrong...and the monumental attempt to take over 1/6th of the US Economy.

Scott Walker (R) repealed the equal pay law in Wisconsin.

Barack Obama (D) signed an equal pay law for the country.

Contraception has nothing to do with it.

This was a coffin the republicans built all on their lonesome...and in the name of "religious freedom."

:lol:

There was a real religious freedom issue.

But Limbaugh screwed it up with his grandstanding and Santorum sealed the deal with his wacky talk.

and oh yeah, the Republicans in Congress didn't pay enough attention to the optics of their panel.

obama is trusting that women like to be patted on the head when they shake their curls. Most of them do.

obama gonna pay my dry cleaning bill. He gonna make Augusta admit us as members. obama gonna take care of me like the big daddy he is.

obama treats women like any ordinary pimp does. He is betting that's what they want. Many women will prove him correct.

According to Jay Carney, it has nothing at all to do with the election. They actually think they can say that and do it with a straight face and get away with it. I mean, all the administrations use taxpayer money to promote themselves in an election year. But this is pretty shameless and over-the-top," Charles Krauthammer said on FOX News tonight.

"Notice how when the president said, ‘This is about a wide range of issues. It isn’t just about’ … and what’s the one thing he named immediately? Contraception. Of course it is about contraception. It't because of the way it was handled and the media covered it, it became all of a sudden a war on the women, which is a complete invention. But now you get stories of the mainstream media. I think I saw a headline this morning that said, ‘Republicans claim that there is no war on women," Krauthammer said on the "Special Report" panel.

"I mean, this is actually in a news part of the paper, which of course is promoting the meme. The idea is that because there was some objection on religious liberty grounds to force Catholic institutions to dispense them for free, it’s a war on women. And the idea of the meme was that they want to deny access to contraception as if Republicans want to shut the door of American pharmacies for any woman looking for contraception. So, the media have collaborated in inventing an issue. Obama sees an opening. He actually said women aren’t an interest group. Of course they are in the eyes of this administration, and that’s why it’s holding the conference," he said.

I happen to agree with Mr. Krauthammer. And Mr. Limbaugh had ZERO to apologize for except sinking to the level of the Statists which he fights and calling out Ms. Fluke for being a tool of the left and soon to be forgotten by the same that used her.

The foucus here is Obama's attack on the Constitution and Liberty that he sees as wrong...and the monumental attempt to take over 1/6th of the US Economy.

Is that the new right wing buzzword? Statists? Trying to expand your vocabulary? I've seen it a couple times today already in other posts. Parrots.

Number two. It was Republicans who made an issue about Catholics having to provide birth control. Sorry Republicans that women took offense. That was your decisiion to make this an issue. You already had the anti abortion vote you idiots. :lol:

3. Yes, Healtcare is sucking up too much of our GDP. Thanks for admitting it with your last comment.

4. The GOP don't like it when Democrats play politics. Like they want us to play fair but they don't in return. Hypocrites. Their tactics only work on low information voters. Unfortunately there are a lot of you.

5. You're crying because we're winning. For every 2 women voting for Obama, only 1 is voting for Romney. Romney has a 19 point gender gap with women. There aren't enough male voters for him to win. Obama 52 Romney 41 or something like that? Check out the latest USA/Gallop poll.

obama is trusting that women like to be patted on the head when they shake their curls. Most of them do.

obama gonna pay my dry cleaning bill. He gonna make Augusta admit us as members. obama gonna take care of me like the big daddy he is.

obama treats women like any ordinary pimp does. He is betting that's what they want. Many women will prove him correct.

I wonder if the NOW gang enjoys being patronized by a man as Obama? :lol:

Is that the new right wing buzzword? Statists? Trying to expand your vocabulary? I've seen it a couple times today already in other posts. Parrots.

Number two. It was Republicans who made an issue about Catholics having to provide birth control. Sorry Republicans that women took offense. That was your decisiion to make this an issue. You already had the anti abortion vote you idiots. :lol:

3. Yes, Healtcare is sucking up too much of our GDP. Thanks for admitting it with your last comment.

4. The GOP don't like it when Democrats play politics. Like they want us to play fair but they don't in return. Hypocrites. Their tactics only work on low information voters. Unfortunately there are a lot of you.

5. You're crying because we're winning. For every 2 women voting for Obama, only 1 is voting for Romney. Romney has a 19 point gender gap with women. There aren't enough male voters for him to win. Obama 52 Romney 41 or something like that? Check out the latest USA/Gallop poll.

No...just accurately describing the times and those in charge...you know?

The obvious...

Definition of STATISM

: concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry .

Yeah, a 30-point gender gap is a problem for you. Good to see that starting to sink in among the talking heads and the typing bots on the right.

Politicians routinely engage in what's known as stage craft. Michael Deaver polished up the practice for Reagan. Remember the lighting of Reagan with the Statue of Liberty?

Rove perfected the practice for Bush 43. Or don't you remember all those photo ops with Bush and the troops equating Bush with patriotism, blah, blah, blah? Remember the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier landing? I could go on.

women, children, seniors and military,, there ain't no damn low that's too damn low for a democrat to go.

The first female Speaker of the House was a Democrat. The first female head of the Department of Homeland Security was a Democrat. The current Secretary of State is female and a Democrat.

The highest ranking GOP female is someone named Cathy McMorris Rodgers, and no one knows who she is.

Cathy McMorris Rodgers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, but you stupid jerk off who was the FIRST FEMALE BLACK SECRETARY OF STATE? huh ASSWIPE?

Politicians routinely engage in what's known as stage craft. Michael Deaver polished up the practice for Reagan. Remember the lighting of Reagan with the Statue of Liberty?

Rove perfected the practice for Bush 43. Or don't you remember all those photo ops with Bush and the troops equating Bush with patriotism, blah, blah, blah? Remember the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier landing? I could go on.

Uh-huh...so YOU are excusing Obama and the Statists for the manufacture?

Nice to know. (Regardless of bringing REAGAN into the mix)...You Statists are on a roll in your effort to pawn it off on a dead president, aren't you?

Last edited:
That guy is such an evil looking turd:

128758485347962203.jpg

The first female Speaker of the House was a Democrat. The first female head of the Department of Homeland Security was a Democrat. The current Secretary of State is female and a Democrat.

The highest ranking GOP female is someone named Cathy McMorris Rodgers, and no one knows who she is.

Hi, you have received -1042 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
less than the truth,,

Regards,
WillowTree
Cowardly response Willow. Why didn't you post it publicly? Could it be because I'm right and you know it?

Hi, you have received -1042 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
less than the truth,,

Regards,
WillowTree
Cowardly response Willow. Why didn't you post it publicly? Could it be because I'm right and you know it?

Who was the first black female Secretary of State jerkoff? go ahead tell the children who it was. and quit yer whining.

Forum List

Back