Krauthammer: Geithner Proposal 'Insulting' -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKphK1DtO8]Krauthammer: Geithner Proposal 'Insulting' - YouTube[/ame]

They should walk. Voters have short memories. They walk now and it won't be remembered come 2014. People will remember the shit hitting the fan and they will attach it to Barry. That will linger in their minds.

Barry bullshitted his way back in but now he has to produce or his legacy will be a failure.

They should walk. Voters have short memories. They walk now and it won't be remembered come 2014. People will remember the shit hitting the fan and they will attach it to Barry. That will linger in their minds.

Barry bullshitted his way back in but now he has to produce or his legacy will be a failure.

Yep, they should walk away..

this will be Obama's baby

That is a GREAT idea. Hope the rethugs do just what you want. I am surprised that ole Mitt didn't hire you to help get him elected.

Oh wait, Mitt didn't get elected. Did he? And with all his great ideas (just like you) aren't you really surprised?

That is a GREAT idea. Hope the rethugs do just what you want. I am surprised that ole Mitt didn't hire you to help get him elected.

Oh wait, Mitt didn't get elected. Did he? And with all his great ideas (just like you) aren't you really surprised?

You dopey Dems have brass balls right now but you're in for a ruder awakening than Romney was. The Republicans aren't going to roll over because the left propaganda machine is portraying them as in disarray.

Obama gets no deal without the House and you keep that in mind, Spunky. Boehner is the problem. He's weak and might cave. That's your only ace in the hole.

Obama the POS wants 1.6 trillion in tax hikes and has no list of cuts in mind.

By the way, where is his plan?

You dopey Dems have brass balls right now but you're in for a ruder awakening than Romney was. The Republicans aren't going to roll over because the left propaganda machine is portraying them as in disarray.

Obama gets no deal without the House and you keep that in mind, Spunky. Boehner is the problem. He's weak and might cave. That's your only ace in the hole.

He presented it and it caused the Senate Minority leader to snarf his coffee.

Silly Mud.........turtle-men can't drink coffee!

Let the negotiations begin. Yeah, the GOP walks and they will be counting their House seats on one hand in 2014...Now the GOP needs to rebut. That is how it works in "big person" world.

I read that too. These clowns think because ObieDopey won that somehow everyone is just going to step aside and let Obama have his way.

They forget that 2014 is 2 years away..a lifetime in politics. If the economy goes into a recession the people are going to start rethinking their decision of sending this clown back for 4 more years of stagnation.

Let the negotiations begin. Yeah, the GOP walks and they will be counting their House seats on one hand in 2014...Now the GOP needs to rebut. That is how it works in "big person" world.

Sadly the Reublicans are dealing with a "little person" who is clueless, planless and useless.

no sense negoiating with thug and idiots
give this to Obama, it's what his voters wanted..they can let their great grandchildren pay for it

Fuking quit watching fox. There's a plan for you. And what were those cuts in Medicare?

Yea, you are right. Rethugs need to screw up a deal, fuk the middle class and then sit back and wait to win the 2014 elections. That's a GREAT idea.

How come when I agree with you, you act the asshole? I like your ideas. They are a fine way to help all Americans.

I am sure the citizens of this great country are just waiting for the rethugs to act the assholes again.

Then punish them in 2014. It's gonna be great.

Yeah! If we play our cards right, we can suitably tank the economy by 2014. Hopefully, unemployment will skyrocket and maybe we'll even get some elderly people to die off from exposure in the winter!

Then, all of the idiots who voted for free stuff will miraculously realize that they do not want help in hard times....and vote our GOP into a resounding comeback. And all those darkies won't have a brother that they have to vote for, so we can get a piece of dry toast elected POTUS in 2016. Mitt's problem is that he was just 4 years too early!

Yeah! That's it!

Last edited:

Fuking quit watching fox. There's a plan for you. And what were those cuts in Medicare?

Yea, you are right. Rethugs need to screw up a deal, fuk the middle class and then sit back and wait to win the 2014 elections. That's a GREAT idea.

How come when I agree with you, you act the asshole? I like your ideas. They are a fine way to help all Americans.

I am sure the citizens of this great country are just waiting for the rethugs to act the assholes again.

nope, that is Obama and his comrades in arms..hope you all ENJOY what he offering.

the only thing small minded people like you see, IS ELECTIONS..screw the country and the people in it

Last edited:

Take your blinders off Jethro, go suck up to Mac and come back when you have a calm reasoned reply. Wipe that spittle off as well, hypocrite. Mac might fall for your horseshit about civility but your hypocrisy shows through loud and clear. Always has since you've been here.

And by the way BoyBlunder, no one is saying fuck the middle class. I am part of that middle class. I do have no issue with saying fuck you to Obama. You want tax increases you come to the table with a serious offer not the offer that had McConnell spitting out his coffee.

P.S. Your comment about FOX is old and makes you look like quite the douchebag. When one has no reply, bring FOX news into the mix...asshole.

Last edited:

Take your blinders off Jethro, go suck up to Mac and come back when you have a calm reasoned reply. Wipe that spittle off as well, hypocrite. Mac might fall for your horseshit about civility but your hypocrisy shows through loud and clear. Always has since you've been here.

And by the way BoyBlunder, no one is saying fuck the middle class. I am part of that middle class. I do have no issue with saying fuck you to Obama. You want tax increases you come to the table with a serious offer not the offer that had McConnell spitting out his coffeee.

P.S. Your comment about FOX is old and makes you look like quite the douchebag. When one has no reply, bring FOX news into the mix...asshole.

he should go back to dailykos

Yeah! If we play our cards right, we can suitably tank the economy by 2014. Hopefully, unemployment will skyrocket and maybe we'll even get some elderly people to die off from exposure in the winter!

Then, all of the idiots who voted for free stuff will miraculously realize that they do not want help in hard times....and vote our GOP into a resounding comeback. And all those darkies won't have a brother that they have to vote for, so we can get a piece of dry toast elected POTUS in 2016. Mitt's problem is that he was just 4 years too early!

Yeah! That's it!

:doubt: maybe that is what the GOP wants? Obama knows that more cuts are necessary. It is called "political gamesmanship"

Forum List

Back