Krauthammer: "Biden's Debate Preparation Was Watching Repeatedly The Shining"

Republicans don't want you to look at what Biden said. They want you to look at his "impolite" behavior. These people are so anti American. Show us you care about the people. It's the same old ideas republicans keep preaching, war in the Middle East and tax cuts for the rich. That's what got us into a recession!

He is a MD and you're an idiot on the internet.

After the way Chiefs fans looked like scum of the Earth last weekend cheering their QB's injury, I'm not shocked you show off a Chiefs logo here, scumbag.:eusa_whistle:

Kkkkrraauthammmmmmer is a stuttering hack .

Kkkkrraauthammmmmmer is a stuttering hack .

Coming from a "plant." Vegetable life.:lol:

Lol , I watch him almost every day he never has anything positive to say.

I know it's a funny name , better then having a name with a bunch of # all

over. Not saying nothing about yours , just saying

Fair enough on the name.

Krauthammer is cool. I've never heard him stutter.. Now Robert Gibbs and Obamuh, YES.......... Big time.. uhhhh uhhh ummm hmmmm ahhhh uhhhh but but but but but but but but

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk]The Obama Stutter - YouTube[/ame]

Llll llll let melll llll Uhhhhh ahhhhh Ii IIi II iIIII i I I No no no no no no no that that that htat

Republicans don't want you to look at what Biden said. They want you to look at his "impolite" behavior. These people are so anti American. Show us you care about the people. It's the same old ideas republicans keep preaching, war in the Middle East and tax cuts for the rich. That's what got us into a recession!

Biden didn't say ANYTHING we haven't heard BEFORE..

I haven't heard anyone preaching war so stop lying..

and the Democrats keep preaching their old tired ideas, they have to RAISE taxs on the subjects of this country..and to me that makes you and them Anti-Amercian

Coming from a "plant." Vegetable life.:lol:

Lol , I watch him almost every day he never has anything positive to say.

I know it's a funny name , better then having a name with a bunch of # all

over. Not saying nothing about yours , just saying

Fair enough on the name.

Krauthammer is cool. I've never heard him stutter.. Now Robert Gibbs and Obamuh, YES.......... Big time.. uhhhh uhhh ummm hmmmm ahhhh uhhhh but but but but but but but but

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk]The Obama Stutter - YouTube[/ame]

Llll llll let melll llll Uhhhhh ahhhhh Ii IIi II iIIII i I I No no no no no no no that that that

Touché

Forum List

Back