Krauthammer and Hayes Slam Obama's Weak Afghan Surge Speech

It might mean something except that Krauthammer has a long record of advocating handing a M-16 to every ambulatory person in this country and sending them out around the world to shoot up everything that moves.

Link?

You never give links so don't ask for them. And don't say you do, because sometimes you make outragious claims and THAT my dear is when you fail to provide links.

In other words, when I've asked you for links, you say no. So I bust you for being a liar and you just ignore me. So fuck giving you a link of any kind.

JW Booth, don't give her SHIT!

And it wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't always see you asking other people for links. Look it up yourself retard.

:lol:

Thanks, I won't.
And while I have engaged in a bit of hyperbole, Krauthammer has, along with Kristol, advocated nothing less than an aggressive use of military force to place much of the world under the US thumb. They both were pushing for military force against Iraq before 9-11, for no other reason than Saddam thumbed his nose at the US.

You never give links so don't ask for them. And don't say you do, because sometimes you make outragious claims and THAT my dear is when you fail to provide links.

In other words, when I've asked you for links, you say no. So I bust you for being a liar and you just ignore me. So fuck giving you a link of any kind.

JW Booth, don't give her SHIT!

And it wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't always see you asking other people for links. Look it up yourself retard.

:lol:

Thanks, I won't.
And while I have engaged in a bit of hyperbole, Krauthammer has, along with Kristol, advocated nothing less than an aggressive use of military force to place much of the world under the US thumb. They both were pushing for military force against Iraq before 9-11, for no other reason than Saddam thumbed his nose at the US.

I guess I shouldn't be upset that right wingers are now doing a 180 because Obama is now in charge. It must be obvious to independents that they are just playing politics. the only people who agree with the right are die hard righties. They aren't winning over any new voters.

I just don't see how the right thinks they are coming off as sincere when what they are saying now is completely the opposite of what they were saying before.

Al Queda hit the right wing on their watch. Then the economy tanked on the right wings watch. And the right defended stay the course for 6 fucking years. Now they are worried about the troops and not the mission? Dishonest fuckers! Good luck in 2012 right wingers!!!

And clearly what they were saying before was because it was on Bush's watch. If I thought Obama was doing the wrong thing, I'd say so.

And I do say so. I heard Obama doubled the private contractors in Iraq when he pulled the troops out. And righties call him a lefty liberal? He's serving the same bank, oil and defense contractors that Bush served.

But at least liberals give a dog a bone. The GOP is just not an option for a middle class American. You have to be RICH to vote GOP. Or stuck on some stupid god gay guns wedge issue.

And I love how Obama goes on tv and explains the lefts position and if you ask me, he makes guys like Rush and O'Reilly seem stupid.

Same with the Daily Show and Colbert report. If you want to prove the GOP are wrong/liars, just watch these 2 shows.

I truly think the GOP's little games of playing politics with most issues is

Al Qaeda and the Taliban have won. They are dancing in the streets over this decision. Al Qaeda and the Taliban will be there long after the Americans are gone. Afghan Warlords understand this and will now solidify their close ties with both. Once the Americans are gone it would be wise for them to get along with Al Qaeda and the Taliban. 2011 will come quick and Al Qaeda and the Taliban know this. They will now just kill and maim as many American kids as possible before the Americans high-tail it out of there. This decision really is a Win/Win for Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Sending 30,000 more kids over there to be killed and maimed just seems so unnecessary. How sad.

Charles Krauthammer and Stephen Hayes slam Barack Obama's weak Afghan Surge speech Tuesday night. Frankly, it was a well articulated and very accurate analysis. During Obama's speech you could almost hear the cadets seething as they sat in their chairs pretending to respect this Presidents flip-flopping, boorish speech!
Dittos Rush!: Krauthammer and Hayes Slam Obama's Weak Afghan Surge Speech
Comments?

Wow! Really? Whodathunk that Krauthammer and Hayes would slam Obama? It boggles the mind. You can see them do that EVERY night on the FOX Special Report program's RNC talking points segment.

Charles Krauthammer and Stephen Hayes slam Barack Obama's weak Afghan Surge speech Tuesday night. Frankly, it was a well articulated and very accurate analysis. During Obama's speech you could almost hear the cadets seething as they sat in their chairs pretending to respect this Presidents flip-flopping, boorish speech!
Dittos Rush!: Krauthammer and Hayes Slam Obama's Weak Afghan Surge Speech
Comments?

It might mean something except that Krauthammer has a long record of advocating handing a M-16 to every ambulatory person in this country and sending them out around the world to shoot up everything that moves.

Link?

ironic coming from YOU willow
YOU got that link connecting credit card refininacing to the government YET??????????

Ad Hom perhaps - but I think Charles Krauthammer is one of the least intelligent people EVER given a public forum.

Now, as to the substance of his criticism - it's his opinion. He heard whatever he wanted to as did so many others.

nodoginthefightexceptIamaLiebtard, you are just another typical Liebtard. And, your remark about Krauthammer proves it.

So that fact that I think George Will and William F. Buckley were TITANS of conservative political thought and because it is my opinion that Charles Krauthammer doesn't have the intellectual muscle to carry either of those guy's jockstrap that "proves I am a "typical liebtard."

Hmmmmmm - well ...... given your own ..... er ..... capacity, I can understand why you prefer Krauthammer.

Forum List

Back