Kramer goes nuts! - repeatedly shouts '******! - Merged Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    This is sad. Of course, it was very mature of the guy to reply by calling him a cracker, but still, this is totally insane. Michael Richards needs help.

Please note that while the 4-letter words are bleeped, all uses of racial slurs (and there are many) are unedited.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T7uKvpzVXI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T7uKvpzVXI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Observation: The black man seemed like he was playing that up as being called a ****** actually HURT him. (shrug). If Kramer was a black man, it would not have been a big deal. But, I do agree, Mr. Richards was PATHETIC...he should be ashamed of himself.
    Yeah - Mr. Richards has long since left what made him REALLY funny - Stanley Spidowsky.

3. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Stick a fork in him. He's done... He'll be working the Wit's End in Westminster Colorado next... It'll be the only job he can ever think of getting again, and that won't even last...

Fricking moron.

4. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    I love it:

"That's uncalled for (for you to call me a ******) you fucking cracker-ass white boy."

5. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Big deal..NOT!

6. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    :bow2:

And here I thought I was the only fan!

I don't think so. I'd say his career is now officially over, not that it was going great before this anyway.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Lord knows, I'm not making any excuses, but why does this just 'pick up' at this point? Why not earlier? It's unfortunate, as we have no idea of the baiting, if any.

8. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    I thought about that Kathianne, and TMZ isn't exactly the most reputable operation in town, so I wouldn't be surprised if the hecklers were plants that TMZ put in there, but who knows?

According to most reports, the hecklers were really being huge a-holes, but still, there's no need for what Richards displayed in this video. The absolute only excuse that would make it... not "forgivable", but not quite as offensive for me is if he were trying to do some sort of Andy Kaufman thing, which I don't really think is the case, unfortunately.

9. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    These types of things never even enter my mind regardless of how "angry" I might become. I can't see a time I would act this way, nor do I think I would have stayed a moment longer than the third "N***er" and I only would have stayed that long because it would take that long for it to sink in...

10. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Why? Well lets see. We just had Coretta Scott King interned next to Martin today here in Atlanta. Last week, they broke ground for the King memorial in D.C.

Hummmmm I wonder if any comedian ever used such language before. Nahhhh Woopie Goldberg never uses any race in her shows. Nahhhhhh