Kraft dinner replaces yellow dye with Turmeric: these super toxic ingredients still remain

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kraft Dinner Replaces Yellow Dye With Turmeric: These Super Toxic Ingredients Still Remain
It has been revealed that synthetic dyes, flavors and artificial preservatives are no longer included in the ingredients that make up Kraft’s Mac & Cheese. As of last December, Kraft said that it’s macaroni and cheese was being colored and flavored using paprika, annatto and turmeric.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The public would be amazed at the bs they put in our foods. Sheep don't believe a damn thing makes one wonder since they are that way everything they think doesn't exist might be what causes their brain damage haaha.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-19_17-9-20.png
    upload_2017-2-19_17-9-20.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 57
The public would be amazed at the bs they put in our foods. Sheep don't believe a damn thing makes one wonder since they are that way everything they think doesn't exist might be what causes their brain damage haaha.

We don't care. That's exactly what it is. Have a wonderful evening.

/thread

Kraft Dinner Replaces Yellow Dye With Turmeric: These Super Toxic Ingredients Still Remain
It has been revealed that synthetic dyes, flavors and artificial preservatives are no longer included in the ingredients that make up Kraft’s Mac & Cheese. As of last December, Kraft said that it’s macaroni and cheese was being colored and flavored using paprika, annatto and turmeric.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too many people put crap into their bodies for the reason that these processed foods and pre-cooked pre-packed foods are convenient, it's especially wrong to put crap into childrens bodies.

The best is fresh organic produce, fruit, vegetables, fish, free range dairy, meat etc.

• Banned

Too many people put crap into their bodies for the reason that these processed foods and pre-cooked pre-packed foods are convenient, it's especially wrong to put crap into childrens bodies.

The best is fresh organic produce, fruit, vegetables, fish, free range dairy, meat etc.

It is mind blowing what is in our foods and ppl don't have a clue nor a care. They think well I've eaten this long wth difference does it make. Then ten years later wonder why they have cancer, or diabetes etc.

Just like that rice crap, how many do you think even have a clue there is plastic in that crap lol.

• Banned

/thread

Ain't my problem either won't be my body getting cancer, or becoming ill.

Maybe they will enjoy the steak made from shit in Japan since food is running into the depleted mode. and no i'm not kidding Japan created steaks made out of human shit.

Last edited:
allergic to turmeric, why did they change a great thing?

Sometimes they change ingredients for something that's cheaper, usually the product then tastes not as nice as it did before and bizarrely they'll put on the front of the package "New and Improved" when the opposite is correct.

Sometimes they change ingredients for something that's cheaper, usually the product then tastes not as nice as it did before and bizarrely they'll put on the front of the package "New and Improved" when the opposite is correct.

give the turmeric to the Indian restaurant and give me back the dye!

/thread
Where are you going? Drinking some muriatic acid or similar thing after dinner?

Ain't my problem either won't be my body getting cancer, or becoming ill.

Maybe they will enjoy the steak made from shit in Japan since food is running into the depleted mode. and no i'm not kidding Japan created steaks made out of human shit.

Cancer is permanently cured by a bullet to the head.

As for those steaks - Just another reason not to leave the United States.

Many of these problems are avoided if people just ate ice-cream, you cannot go wrong with ice-cream, followed by a Martini Cocktail :smoke:

Sodium tripolyphosphate, a chemical that is commonly used in cleaning products, is still used as a preservative in Kraft Mac & Cheese, and can be toxic if consumed in high amounts. Kraft also uses calcium carbonate as a preservative, which is toxic in high levels and has been associated with gastrointestinal disorders. Kraft still uses potassium chloride, a chemical which has been linked to a variety of health problems including metabolic disorders, neurological damage and gastrointestinal problems.

I thought you said they included super toxic ingredients?
Is it just that you don't understand anything about dosages,
or are you just stupid?

Many of these problems are avoided if people just ate ice-cream, you cannot go wrong with ice-cream, followed by a Martini Cocktail :smoke:

give a half gallon of coffee ice cream and a spoon

:)

give a half gallon of coffee ice cream and a spoon

:)
If you don't have a spoon just heat it up and drink it...

Forum List

Back