Koyaanisqatsi

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Speaking of Hollywierd bullcrap, has anybody seen this piece of trash? It's 90 minutes of nothing but pictures and music. No dialog, no plot, just crap, and if you actively listen to the music and what plays during what parts, you'll soon realize that the point of th emovie is that we humans are ruining the planet. My roommate coaxed me into watching it. He owes me an hour and a half now, and for som unknown reason, he actually likes the movie. It boggles my mind.

Hobbit said:
Speaking of Hollywierd bullcrap, has anybody seen this piece of trash? It's 90 minutes of nothing but pictures and music. No dialog, no plot, just crap, and if you actively listen to the music and what plays during what parts, you'll soon realize that the point of th emovie is that we humans are ruining the planet. My roommate coaxed me into watching it. He owes me an hour and a half now, and for som unknown reason, he actually likes the movie. It boggles my mind.

the jesuits showed me this piece of filth when I was fourteen, at my snooty prep school. Damn liberal jesuits. Brebeuf in Indianapolis.

Forum List

Back