Kosovo is Serbia like North Rhine Westphalia Germany

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Some times ago poor Albanian 'refugees' 'fled' to former Yugoslavia and began producing IQ-50 kids. An average Serbian family had 1 or 2, an average Albanian one - 7 or 12 ( Yugoslavian welfare system was very generous to 'poor' Muslims. Fifty years later Albanians stole the cradle of Serbian people Kosovo.
Of course USA, EU and Israel supported it.
The same situation is in Germany now. Turks separatists are talking about Muslim Autonomy in North Rhine Westphalia. How long until this German state became Kosovo 2.0?
No one will amazing when USA bombs Germany in ten years for persecuting of Turks and 'human right violations'

Russia shall help Serbia to get its Kosovo back!
And stupid Germans shall see their future in Kosovo.

serbia1.jpg

Unless I am mistaken, the Albanians became the majority in Kosovo during the Ottoman rule. It has nothing to do with former Yugoslavia or Tito.

Unless I am mistaken, the Albanians became the majority in Kosovo during the Ottoman rule. It has nothing to do with former Yugoslavia or Tito.
i am not an expert on this subject but i am 99% sure that you are right

Im very pro-Albanian for a former serbian citizen

Are Albanians White or some of them? - Stormfront
I made this thread on StormFront. It got closed though. I like Albanians, well at least I dont hate them. I also dont think "Kosovo is Serbia". I think Kosovo should be indepent but Im worried about the human and citizen rights of serbs and roma and other minorities. Just recently I read a roma woman was kicked from the back in the head in the middle of the streets of Kosovo. If Kosovo is a democratic country which respect all citizens with rights then Im pro Kosovo.
From Facebook
‼️+++ BREAKING NEWS +++‼️
Roma woman in Kosovo brutally beaten up due to medieval-age-old nasty stereotypical and racist prejudices‼️
In Kosovo (Ferizaj / Urosevac), a Roma woman was brutally attacked from behind, on 29th of May, in broad daylight, beaten to the ground and kicked into the head several times. ‼️A few days before, false reports had been published by several local media: a picture of her, with the warning that it was a disguised man, a transvestit, abducting children from schools. ‼️
61815341_1178641712318151_1194991516725018624_n.jpg

Of course a little bit arrived during the Ottomans, but most of them later.
Kosovo is Serbia, like Paris ( still) France.

i am not an expert on this subject but i am 99% sure that you are right

You are only 'expert' in spreading lies ('Great News') about Russia and Russians, your filthy 'threads' are to 99% bashing of the people who saved your Jewish tribe from Hitler and his gas chambers.

Not a little bit. They became majority there.

I also dont think "Kosovo is Serbia".

I guess you are a Roma who fled to USA from 'persecution'
Why Gypsies ( sorry, Roma ) are not liked in all countries and peoples they lived among?
You know it better, and this has nothing to do with racism.

A majority through sky-high birth rates ( Birth Jihad)

fecundism.jpg

fecundism.jpg
And?

d4iz7z3-8a05b19e-a18c-4230-8878-f033e33d1767.jpg

fecundism.jpg
And?

You can post a thousand pictures but this won't change a thing.

fecundism.jpg
And?

Just wait a little bit.
It will be changed, and very soon
No one NWO or Soros can stop it

fecundism.jpg
And?

Just wait a little bit.
It will be changed, and very soon
No one NWO or Soros can stop it
If you want change it, you should change the population there at first.

I also dont think "Kosovo is Serbia".

I guess you are a Roma who fled to USA from 'persecution'
Why Gypsies ( sorry, Roma ) are not liked in all countries and peoples they lived among?
You know it better, and this has nothing to do with racism.
Read the thread proof I'm austrian citizen in rubber room then you will know my migration story and no I didn't fled persecution I emigrated because I was very poor im not anti serbian I also don't think that Serbia is fascist or persecute Roma there is discrimination but not organized by the serbian state unlike under nazi

x1, i dont even need to google it

Forum List

Back