Kosovian Killed Two US Soldiers in Germany

Heard in a radio report today that a German official described the killer as an Islamic! Guess they didn't get our memo about terrorist acts are man made disasters and whatnot.

If we weren't in Germany, this wouldnt have happened.

Germans don't have a problem with us being there, the US Military spends alot of money in Germany, and like Hook said the clown that did this was from Kosovo, not Germany.

Suspect in Frankfurt shooting confesses to targeting U.S.

Suspect in Frankfurt shooting confessed, official says - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

My gut is always right.... when will we as Americans wake up and see radical Islam for what it is.

Germans don't have a problem with us being there, the US Military spends alot of money in Germany, and like Hook said the clown that did this was from Kosovo, not Germany.

Suspect in Frankfurt shooting confessed, official says - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

My gut is always right.... when will we as Americans wake up and see radical Islam for what it is.

I'll say one thing, we have alot of Americans in Germany, US Troops as well as civilians living there. We need to put them on alert.

So calling someone a **** is ok, but the n word is not?
That's right, camel jockey.

knock it off

1) **** is a Jewish word to refers to Jews

2) I notice you never complain when whites are called Crackers, Honkies, etc. Why is that?

3) There are only three banned words on these forums. I don't agree, hence my highlighting the absurdity of it all, but that's not my call or yours

I'll say one thing, we have alot of Americans in Germany, US Troops as well as civilians living there. We need to put them on alert.

Nero fiddles while Rome burns

Obama-Motown-Sound.jpg

Meister said:
Hi, you have received -291 reputation points from Meister.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Your momma I bet is real proud of you. What a fucking hater.

Regards,
Meister

Note: This is an automated message.
So calling people towelheads is okay but calling them camel jockies? is not?

Separate issue (closing the bases in German and Japan is something I support)! This wasn't a German killing American soldiers, this was a Kosovian killing American soldiers. This could have happened in Phillie!

Posted to my rep:
03-02-2011 10:35 PM GHook93 Go fuck yourself you liberal faggot!

Stay classy, GHook. Stay classy!

The murderous satanic deathcult of islam murdered these service men.Its time to outlaw islam in USA and throw all the muzzie beasts out.islam and freedom are incompatable.

Separate issue (closing the bases in German and Japan is something I support)! This wasn't a German killing American soldiers, this was a Kosovian killing American soldiers. This could have happened in Phillie!

Posted to my rep:

OK that might have been out of line on my part, but I don't see how any American can't be utterly pissed off about this! Americans and the AMERICAN MILITARY, ESPECIALLY THE AIR FORCE are the only thing that kept the Kosovians from being completely slaughtered! And they repay us by moving toward radical Islam and killing our soldiers. Have the leaders of Kosovo denounced this terrorist attack? Nope!

It is similar to Kuwaitis and Afghanis (after we repelled the Russians from their country, they harbor OBL and allow him to kill 3K Americans) that attack us!

This is why I say we don't help the Libyan people! It will bite us in the ass!

Posted to my rep:

OK that might have been out of line on my part, but I don't see how any American can't be utterly pissed off about this! Americans and the AMERICAN MILITARY, ESPECIALLY THE AIR FORCE are the only thing that kept the Kosovians from being completely slaughtered! And they repay us by moving toward radical Islam and killing our soldiers. Have the leaders of Kosovo denounced this terrorist attack? Nope!

It is similar to Kuwaitis and Afghanis (after we repelled the Russians from their country, they harbor OBL and allow him to kill 3K Americans) that attack us!

This is why I say we don't help the Libyan people! It will bite us in the ass!

You really do have a point, I have been to Kuwait and the average Kuwaiti hates America. Their government is friendly with us, the people are not. Thats pretty much the case in every Muslim country we deal with though.

Bill "Worst President of the 20th Century" Clinton and the American military saved these assholes from genocide and this is how they repay us? We should have let them fry, ditto for Kuwait, Somolia and we should NOT help Libya and not let ONE Libyan refugee come to our shores!

The suspect in the murder of two U.S. airmen at the Frankfurt airport confessed that he specifically wanted to kill Americans as revenge for the Afghan war, a

Read more: Official: Suspect in Deadly U.S. Airmen Shooting Wanted Revenge for Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

Forum List

Back