Kosher Jesus

If that were true then your 5000 + year history of applying the law according to the instructions in the talmud would not read like the long list of maledictions promised by Moses for failure to conform to the divine commands.

How could that be if dicking around about what or what not to eat for dinner is the way to a holy life and abundant blessings from God in this world?

Maybe it would be wise to consider the possibility that there is deeper hidden meaning in the words used by God in giving the law that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, just like Jesus openly proclaimed.

I wil give you treasures of dark vaults, hoarded in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3

You have heard what I said; consider it well, and now you must admit the truth of it. Now I show you new things, hidden things which you did not know before. Isaiah 48:6

Time was when many were aghast at you,my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts. Isaiah 52:14

So Moshe's warnings to the Children of Israel coming true is proof that the Torah is FALSE?
The warnings have come true because we've been less than what we should be.
That, my friend, is absolute proof that the Torah is true.
Not like the BS TNT where everyone is a SAINT.

No its not proof that its false, its overwhelming evidence that there has to be a better way to interpret and conform to the law that results in the fulfillment of the promise of life and the actual presence of the living God among us.

All of the maledictions being fulfilled for so many thousands of years is proof that you have not chosen life by conforming to the most superficial and ignorant interpretation of the law possible.

Sheesh.

As if it is too difficult to perceive the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate.

Whats your problem?

Would refraining from the flesh (teaching) of talking serpents be too hard to do? would it be too inconvenient?

Sorry, after 1,000 years of torturing and looting, the RCC has ZERO to say on the subject of humanity.
ESPECIALLY, when MOST of the hostility and murder against Jews was WROUGHT by the RCC.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I agree.

The Jewish people have always been right to reject out of hand the false sugar coated edible god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on he world buy the Roman empire after 325.c.e., and even if Jesus was right, he has never been accurately or clearly represented.

In other words, You are being given another chance at the fulfillment of the promise of life. Don't muck it up.

Study the Noachide laws...don't muck it up.

lol,, Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

there is no such thing as noachide law.

So Moshe's warnings to the Children of Israel coming true is proof that the Torah is FALSE?

No its not proof that its false, its overwhelming evidence that there has to be a better way to interpret and conform to the law that results in the fulfillment of the promise of life and the actual presence of the living God among us.

All of the maledictions being fulfilled for so many thousands of years is proof that you have not chosen life by conforming to the most superficial and ignorant interpretation of the law possible.

Sheesh.

As if it is too difficult to perceive the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate.

Whats your problem?

Would refraining from the flesh (teaching) of talking serpents be too hard to do? would it be too inconvenient?

Sorry, after 1,000 years of torturing and looting, the RCC has ZERO to say on the subject of humanity.
ESPECIALLY, when MOST of the hostility and murder against Jews was WROUGHT by the RCC.

The Jewish people have always been right to reject out of hand the false sugar coated edible god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on he world buy the Roman empire after 325.c.e., and even if Jesus was right, he has never been accurately or clearly represented.

In other words, You are being given another chance at the fulfillment of the promise of life. Don't muck it up.

Wow! You got to catch up on your reading.

Sheesh.

Whats your problem?

Thanks but I never allow any unclean thing to enter my mind.

I choose to remain kosher.

If you are perfectly happy with the abundance of all that a garbage dump has to offer living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird, so be it.

I will be remain on the other side of the wall in the city where there is no stench of death and the streets are paved in gold and living water flows from the throne of God with a tree of life on either side of the river..

Last edited:

If you are perfectly happy with the abundance of all that a garbage dump has to offer living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird, so be it.

I think you're sincere but you're missing so much food for thought.
Jesus...a man...I can't do that.

Sheesh.

Whats your problem?

ok. but, be of good cheer---Yes, HOBIE---There IS a
Santa Claus

Sheesh.

Whats your problem?

You see when Hobe gets backed into a corner he gets nasty and insults people but Hobe shows he is the wolf in sheeps clothing by the hair of his chinny chin chin....Hey Hobe if you are going to quote Isaiah 45 why not continue and quote a verse like Isaiah 45:20 Assemble Yourselves and come. Draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations; They( Christians) have no knowledge that set up the WOOD of their graven image( their Jesus) and pray unto a God that cannot save... 22 look unto me and be Saved all the ends of the earth; forI am Gd and there is no one else....Read the whole chapter it is most enlightening... No Cross, No Graven image... No gd(Jesus) that cannot save just Gd himself who did not speak in secret..... By the way Hobe your lord rode an ass supposedly and that would make him a double assed Lord so who is the real ASS kisser.... Hmmmmm.......

If I was searching for something I would read anything that might possibly be of help.

I already found what everyone is looking for, the elixir of life.

A free gift for the thirsty.

Don't let what other people say about Jesus be a cause for stumbling. Don't you think it is reasonable to assume based on facts that the thoroughly corrupted religious authorities that disputed with Jesus and did everything in their power to bury his teaching under a mountain of blasphemy so that no dedicated Jew would look twice or learn what it was might have had something to hide?

If I was searching for something I would read anything that might possibly be of help.

Don't let what other people say about Jesus be a cause for stumbling. Don't you think it is reasonable to assume based on facts that the thoroughly corrupted religious authorities that disputed with Jesus and did everything in their power to bury his teaching under a mountain of blasphemy so that no dedicated Jew would look twice or learn what it was might have had something to hide?
Based on facts, Jesus is pure bull shit.
But never let facts get in the way of your emotions.

Sheesh.

Whats your problem?

You see when Hobe gets backed into a corner he gets nasty and insults people but Hobe shows he is the wolf in sheeps clothing by the hair of his chinny chin chin....Hey Hobe if you are going to quote Isaiah 45 why not continue and quote a verse like Isaiah 45:20 Assemble Yourselves and come. Draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations; They( Christians) have no knowledge that set up the WOOD of their graven image( their Jesus) and pray unto a God that cannot save... 22 look unto me and be Saved all the ends of the earth; forI am Gd and there is no one else....Read the whole chapter it is most enlightening... No Cross, No Graven image... No gd(Jesus) that cannot save just Gd himself who did not speak in secret..... By the way Hobe your lord rode an ass supposedly and that would make him a double assed Lord so who is the real ASS kisser.... Hmmmmm.......

You are what you is, dear boy, a brown nosed dork who has made his nest deep up hashevs butt.

Law 615;

It is forbidden to eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork because they are vile and loathsome creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates the mind.

Based on facts the torah was written over a period of thousands of years. Moses didn't live that long.

Should I conclude that its all bullshit?

Based on facts the torah was written over a period of thousands of years. Moses didn't live that long.

Nope...The Torah was written by Moshe in the desert.
The last 8 verses were probably written by Yehoshua.
The Prophets, Writings and Megilahs were written over a longer period of time.

For a guy with infinite knowledge you don't seem to know too much.

You are what you is, dear boy, a brown nosed dork who has made his nest deep up hashevs butt.

Law 615;

It is forbidden to eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork because they are vile and loathsome creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates the mind.
You see Hobe you are making up your own laws as you go showing your giant ego and the links you will go to to deceive... Do you not remember in Deutoronomy we are specifically told not to add to or delete anything and here you are adding to the law for shame and so blatant and caught in the act for all to see... When are you going to start your own new religion and book oops I forgot didn't Christianity already do that..... Wink...

Law 615;

You see Hobe you are making up your own laws as you go showing your giant ego and the links you will go to to deceive... Do you not remember in Deutoronomy we are specifically told not to add to or delete anything and here you are adding to the law for shame and so blatant and caught in the act for all to see... When are you going to start your own new religion and book oops I forgot didn't Christianity already do that..... Wink...

Are you saying that its ok and not a violation of existing law to eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork?

Nope...The Torah was written by Moshe in the desert.
The last 8 verses were probably written by Yehoshua.
The Prophets, Writings and Megilahs were written over a longer period of time.

For a guy with infinite knowledge you don't seem to know too much.

Infinite knowledge? Gee, I didn't realize how much you have been affected by the little that I have said so far.

You should probably brace yourself.

There's more to come, and its nothing that you can anticipate.

Law 615;

Are you saying that its ok and not a violation of existing law to eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork?
Why ask me Hobe you seem to have all the answers( NOT)

Law 615;

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were..

Last edited:
That generation died out in the "wilderness" The promise went to the next generation even Moses was not allowed the promise as he too died in the wilderness... Jesus is the logos or word as per the New Testament created and given breath by those who wrote it.... No one man fulfilled the tales, stories and depictions of Jesus ..... I will agree with you that those in power or in lofty positions do tend to cling to them and do not want anything to upset the " apple cart" but that is true of most people in power who have only their self interest too look after and forget their duty to the people, the country and any other oaths they have taken.. That is why people shown in the Jewish scriptures are depicted with all their warts and human frailties so that all can see they are mere human beings with all their flaws and are sinfull and not sinless....

Law 615;

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were..

huh? run that past me again

just what "facts" are those?

Forum List

Back