Kosher Jesus

No he warned his apostles about the Pharisees. No Pharisees until the return of the exile. Josephus said around 6000 at the time of Jesus.

your sentence does not make sense ----Josephus was a
Pharisee. 6000 what? what exile? "Pharisee" was
and is not an hereditary status. Does the 6000 refer to the
number of Pharisees LEFT after repeated mass killings
by the romans? What did Jesus say that the PHARISEES
had against the apostles of Jesus?-------did they want to kill
Luke? or the non-existent Paul?

Your have not read Jose
More specifically, Jesus cautioned his Apostles about hypocrisy and to watch out for it. We know Jesus had many (certainly not all) supporters among the Pharisees. Today, Jesus would have the same message (shame on hypocrisy) to some religious leaders (of all faiths) and to some politicians (in all nations). For example, one of the reasons many are against H. Clinton is because she holds others to one standard of behavior while giving herself a free pass to a much lower one.

In reading some Jewish scholars and Pharisees today, I can easily imagine Jesus telling us, "Listen to the Pharisees." This does not mean listen to all Pharisees, use discretion, just as we should use discretion in all things.

oh gee----Penny back peddled. Jesus was a Pharisee---
talking to Pharisees ----addressing them DIRECTLY in
the style that Pharisees use when talking to EACH OTHER.
Some of that reported in the NT ---might be accurate
I got important news-----He was not speaking to you. Of course Edgar Allen Poe was not speaking to me either---but
I read his stuff. Even PLATO was not talking to me

No, Jesus was not a Pharisee.

in fact he was-----which is why he stormed into the
temple courtyard and overturned the tables of the
money changers-----Sorry penny----your catechism whore
lied when she told you that the money changers were
PHARISEES-----they were the pigs and dogs that the
PHARISEES HATED------their roman fellow pigs and dogs,
LOVED THEM just as the filthy dog----CONSTANTINE
loved his own scum. You have a disadvantage----your
kith and kin did not write and you do not read ---illiterates
have NO HISTORY

Sorry you have the wrong Jesus. I doubt you read the NT or Josephus, but that's ok, you don't need to but don't try to debate the issues either.

Josephus does not mention---JESUS---there is small insertion placed there by the catholic church---but it is actually meaningless. I also read the NT---in fact---by the time I was 10 years old. When I ten years old---catholic kids were NOT
PERMITTED to read the bible-------the nuns must have realized young minds are LOGICAL. I discussed the JESUS
presented in the NT----often by people who never met him----
an example is LUKE-----as the Matthew ---no one really knows who he is------and JOHN---has to be several different people. Of course since PAUL never existed----anything he wrote---should be considered FANTASY-----actually I believe
that Paul existed----but never met Jesus. The story "on the road to Damascus" is obviously fantasy

Perhaps you should read it again, I'm sure 10 years old was a long time ago for you, so refresh your memory. No Josephus never mentioned Jesus, but he did mention that there were about 6000 of Pharisees in the area in the first half of the first century. No one who wrote about Jesus met him. Paul is most likely a character, we know nothng about him save the NT. Many could of wrote his letters.

Sounds like an excellent book for both Jews and Christians to read.

As a side note, the OP's review fits my personal belief about Jesus and his ministry.

I will be purchasing my own copy thru Amazon. ...... :cool:
Sounds like all crap to me.

Your have not read Jose
I got important news-----He was not speaking to you. Of course Edgar Allen Poe was not speaking to me either---but

have NO HISTORY

Sorry you have the wrong Jesus. I doubt you read the NT or Josephus, but that's ok, you don't need to but don't try to debate the issues either.

Josephus does not mention---JESUS---there is small insertion placed there by the catholic church---but it is actually meaningless. I also read the NT---in fact---by the time I was 10 years old. When I ten years old---catholic kids were NOT
PERMITTED to read the bible-------the nuns must have realized young minds are LOGICAL. I discussed the JESUS
an example is LUKE-----as the Matthew ---no one really knows who he is------and JOHN---has to be several different people. Of course since PAUL never existed----anything he wrote---should be considered FANTASY-----actually I believe
that Paul existed----but never met Jesus. The story "on the road to Damascus" is obviously fantasy

Perhaps you should read it again, I'm sure 10 years old was a long time ago for you, so refresh your memory. No Josephus never mentioned Jesus, but he did mention that there were about 6000 of Pharisees in the area in the first half of the first century. No one who wrote about Jesus met him. Paul is most likely a character, we know nothng about him save the NT. Many could of wrote his letters.

I do not need to read it again----my memory is excellent----
LOL 6000 Pharisees in WHAT area? his neighborhood?
No one who quoted Jesus ever met him-----they were like you---they JUST invented stuff? Your catechism whore actually told you that?

So you have never read Josephus. My catechism just went through the Baltimore Catechism. Was not that much.
We did have very nice Nuns though.

So which writers that wrote about Jesus knew him?

So you have never read Josephus. My catechism just went through the Baltimore Catechism. Was not that much.
We did have very nice Nuns though.

So which writers that wrote about Jesus knew him?

who said "knew" him? the question is really did any of them actually SEE him or hear him talk.

Your have not read Jose

have NO HISTORY

those idiot and obviously edited letters are the only reason
that I have concluded that there probably was a "PAUL"----of course he never met Jesus----he relied on "dreams" and
exhibited a very florid psychosis marked by paranoia and hallucinations

Not just dreams, the NT and the church tells you who they are having you worship when it states Paul's vision & they tell you Constantine's vision was of a LUCIFEROUS LIGHT VISITATION claimed Jesus.
And yet I'm the one who gets harassed and ridiculed "for not having" dissociative disorder conversations or hellucinations of forbidden forms-go figure!
The twisted logic that being normal is wrong by those who think and have abnormal realities is kinda fascinating, but disturbing at the same time.

And yet I'm the one who gets harassed and ridiculed "for not having" dissociative disorder conversations or hellucinations

So Moses, Elijiah, Ezekiel, daniel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc. were all having dissociative disorder conversations or hallucinations?

So your real belief is that people who hear from God are mentally ill?

Some messiah...

Pfft...

And yet I'm the one who gets harassed and ridiculed "for not having" dissociative disorder conversations or hellucinations

So Moses, Elijiah, Ezekiel, daniel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc. were all having dissociative disorder conversations or hallucinations?

So your real belief is that people who hear from God are crazy?

Some messiah...

Pfft...
The Jewish Scripture Prophets didn't speak in Tongues.
In fact, their prophecies are quite clear.
And not one word that even remotely looks like "Jesus".

Some messiah...

Pfft...

Yes they all did speak in tongues..

The language of the prophets, figurative language that went over the heads of the ignorant, is what is meant by speaking in strange Tongues.

The gibbering done by Christians is evidence of a disintegrating mind, or as the ancients would say, demonic possession.

Some messiah...

Pfft...

The language of the prophets, figurative language that went over the heads of the ignorant, is what is meant by speaking in strange Tongues.

The gibbering done by Christians is evidence of a disintegrating mind, or as the ancients would say, demonic possession.
But the Apostles were uneducated.

Some messiah...

Pfft...

Good point!

This fact sheds some light on the story of Pentecost.

"And tongues of fire appeared that settled above each of their heads."

......like whoosh!

The gospels do clearly state that most of the time the Apostles didn't know what the hell Jesus was talking about, and he wasn't squeaking or gibbering.

Apply what you already know about the language of the prophets to the teachings and sayings of Jesus and you will discover exactly what he found buried and hidden in the law and the prophets that inspired him to throw everything he had ever learned as an observant Jew in the trash and then started speaking in strange tongues until he died on that cross.

Forget about what Christians say, figure out for yourself what he, a Jew, was talking about to other Jews and then lets see if you will still be saying that Jesus wasn't the messiah.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again and for sheer joy went and sold everything he had and bought that field." Matthew 13:44

Last edited:

Some messiah...

Pfft...

And the people who wrote in their name weren't much brighter, at least in understanding the Tanakh.
Theudas by the Jordan(the one with the apostles being martyred) lead a band of misfits, as cult followers usually are less savy and wise and sometimes outcasts.
In Yehudas accts they were sexual deviates into getting drunk and high on
mushrooms (which is why they fell asleep).
They were liken to Charles Mansons Family, a bunch of wayward young hippies and lost souls easily manipulated by companionship and mind altering drugs. They were no match for Rome who squelched their revolt.
Being dead they could not recant or foretell of who they thought Jesus to be anymore then a dead Branch Davidian could say oops had the wrong guy. They also couldn't point out their personas being forged and combined with previous christs and their followers. Who ever wrote through their name controled the rewritten history, controled what they said, spoke through the character, and manipulated the story as how they wanted it to read for sole personal use and gain.

Some messiah...

Pfft...

You obviously don't pay attention to specific wording which is why you struggle with the Bible. This also slaped yourself andcthe way you think because it's you who breaks the simplest guide to understanding the Hebrew God. That is you FORBIDDENLY make an image and form out of a non anthropromorphic precept that is an Essence not a figure who can speak.
Fact: research yourself it was always the messenger of the Lord speaking to Moses and the other prophets. (I already made it known how this is possible as did
Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking admit it possible at the science symposium he had right thereafter.)
Furthermore since you already admitted knowing physical expressions are missrepresented terms, then you should know anyone saying they see hear feel God is to say they sense or are in tune with the Essence of Shalem. You also can't confuse visions representing God with actual visitations since God is not a man nor form in Hebrew tradition. You just smacked Christianity in the face for making a figure and form, breaking the simplest command and admitting you worship something man created instead of man described nature and Essence that exists in creation.

You just got P.O.'d because I didn't say what you wanted or you couldn't get me to break the cardinal rule. You wanted me to be delusional like your mushroom eating buddies and it didn't happen as you planed and that backfires and proved your band of misfits were dissociative disorder zealots.

That being said,in what bizarro world would you want and try to create the worst scenerio in the world and not want redemption? Proper human behavior is:
I hope you to be, or I hope you are who you say you are as that means
redemption (HaSheva) is nigh.
Abnormal behavior is to support opposite and wish mankind to remain down in the crab bucket where you like to nip at prople's heels and bring them down to your level.
It just boggle the mind how people choose the curse over the blessing.

Some messiah...

Pfft...

You obviously don't pay attention to specific wording which is why you struggle with the Bible. This also slaped yourself andcthe way you think because it's you who breaks the simplest guide to understanding the Hebrew God. That is you FORBIDDENLY make an image and form out of a non anthropromorphic precept that is an Essence not a figure who can speak.
Fact: research yourself it was always the messenger of the Lord speaking to Moses and the other prophets. (I already made it known how this is possible as did
Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking admit it possible at the science symposium he had right thereafter.)
Furthermore since you already admitted knowing physical expressions are missrepresented terms, then you should know anyone saying they see hear feel God is to say they sense or are in tune with the Essence of Shalem. You also can't confuse visions representing God with actual visitations since God is not a man nor form in Hebrew tradition. You just smacked Christianity in the face for making a figure and form, breaking the simplest command and admitting you worship something man created instead of man described nature and Essence that exists in creation.

You just got P.O.'d because I didn't say what you wanted or you couldn't get me to break the cardinal rule. You wanted me to be delusional like your mushroom eating buddies and it didn't happen as you planed and that backfires and proved your band of misfits were dissociative disorder zealots.

That being said,in what bizarro world would you want and try to create the worst scenerio in the world and not want redemption? Proper human behavior is:
Abnormal behavior is to support opposite and wish mankind to remain down in the crab bucket where you like to nip at prople's heels and bring them down to your level.

Deuteronomy 27:11-13New International Version (NIV)

11 On the same day Moses commanded the people:

12 When you have crossed the Jordan, these tribes shall stand on Mount Gerizim to bless the people: Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Joseph and Benjamin.13 And these tribes shall stand on Mount Ebal to pronounce curses: Reuben, Gad, Asher, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtali.

Last edited:
Not just dreams, the NT and the church tells you who they are having you worship when it states Paul's vision & they tell you Constantine's vision was of a LUCIFEROUS LIGHT VISITATION claimed Jesus.
And yet I'm the one who gets harassed and ridiculed "for not having" dissociative disorder conversations or hellucinations of forbidden forms-go figure!
The twisted logic that being normal is wrong by those who think and have abnormal realities is kinda fascinating, but disturbing at the same time.

interesting idea----hashev------even CONSTANTINE saw a bit LIGHTED thingamajig

Some messiah...

Pfft...

well---hashev----you do make an interesting point------the jewish writings INVARIABLY avoid a claim of the kind of DIRECT encounter with THE DIVINE--------that shows up
in Christian revelations incessantly------the one exception is---
Moses----who----ALL ALONE---on a MOUNTAIN---gone for
40 days------sorta maybe saw something------certainly not
anything anthropomorphic. Christian visions involve actually
SEEING Jesus (who IS "god") -----like, all the time

Some messiah...

Pfft...

??? uneducated at that time meant ILLITERATE----sorta. ---
where did you get that those guys who fall into the
APOSTLE group were illiterate?

Aww Penelope, why did you stop there, the meat of it is in verse15:
15-20 shows Christianity teaching the curse
"Cursed be the man who makes any graven or molten image an abomination to the Lord, the handiwork of a craftsman and sets it up in secret! And all the people shall respond, saying, 'Amen!'
So the carpenters (guild) crafted an image of Jesus as warned here and in Isaiah44.
אָרוּר הָאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יַעֲשֶׂה פֶסֶל וּמַסֵּכָה תּוֹעֲבַת יְהֹוָה מַעֲשֵׂה יְדֵי חָרָשׁ וְשָׂם בַּסָּתֶר וְעָנוּ כָל הָעָם וְאָמְרוּ אָמֵן :
Cursed be he who degrades his father and mother. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*Jesus did this in the NT
אָרוּר מַקְלֶה אָבִיו וְאִמּוֹ וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן
Cursed be he who moves back his neighbor's landmark. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*The church did this.
אָרוּר מַסִּיג גְּבוּל רֵעֵהוּ וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן :
Cursed be he who misguides a blind person on the way. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*instead of removing the veil, Jesus is the mask making them blind.
אָרוּר מַשְׁגֶּה עִוֵּר בַּדָּרֶךְ וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן :
Cursed be he who perverts the judgment of the stranger, the orphan, or the widow. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*free get away wih sin card -iconographs show the fallen one holding the scales down perverting the weight of justice. Also proves the blindness.
אָרוּר מַטֶּה מִשְׁפַּט גֵּר יָתוֹם וְאַלְמָנָה וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן :
Cursed be he who lies with his father's wife, thus uncovering the corner of his father's garment. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*so Jesus claimed father impregnates his own mother.
אָרוּר שֹׁכֵב עִם אֵשֶׁת אָבִיו כִּי גִלָּה כְּנַף אָבִיו וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן :
Cursed be he who lies with any animal. And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'
*Jesus right away slept with animals in a barn *L*
אָרוּר שֹׁכֵב עִם כָּל בְּהֵמָה וְאָמַר כָּל הָעָם אָמֵן :

Last edited:

Some messiah...

Pfft...

well---hashev----you do make an interesting point------the jewish writings INVARIABLY avoid a claim of the kind of DIRECT encounter with THE DIVINE--------that shows up
in Christian revelations incessantly------the one exception is---
Moses----who----ALL ALONE---on a MOUNTAIN---gone for
40 days------sorta maybe saw something------certainly not
anything anthropomorphic. Christian visions involve actually
SEEING Jesus (who IS "god") -----like, all the time

See him and the wrong eras mother in their toast, potato chips, and in wall or window stains.
Sunny in Philadelphia episode on the Mother Mary Stain is a perfect example, even how those delusions become exploited for profit. Tampa's glass stain of Mary on an office building is another.

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" The Gang Exploits a Miracle (TV Episode 2006) - IMDb

Last edited:

Forum List

Back