Korea's Attractions that CNN acknowledges

My ancestry is 100% Irish, though I am of course 100% American.
Then why are you mocked with Oriental slang on this site?

Because there are a lot of idiots here who saw my screen name, made an assumption, and never bothered to ask. They then went on to put their complete ignorance and most deeply felt racism on display, never realizing what complete fools they were making of themselves in the process.

A process that is still going on among some of the more clueless racists on this site.

and all the references appear to be Oriental.

The word you are looking for is 'Asian.' Oriental is generally understood today as referring to objects.

I once had a job interview at the Korean consulate in Toronto. During the interview, I said I respected "Orientals" and admired Oriental culture. Only after was I told that was a big no-no. Where I come from, that's what the Asians called themselves, at least on their restaurants.

Needless to say, I didn't get the job.

Ya live and ya learn.

You're a half stupid fool, hence you're retarded by definition...

That's really not the approach for you to take, since you are by far the most hopeless idiot on this forum and perhaps the entire internet. Every time you try to play at being knowledgeable about anything you make a complete ass of yourself. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

Ya live and ya learn.

You're a half stupid fool, hence you're retarded by definition...

That's really not the approach for you to take, since you are by far the most hopeless idiot on this forum and perhaps the entire internet. Every time you try to play at being knowledgeable about anything you make a complete ass of yourself. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.
Well, I'll say this for you: you're able to hold your own against one of the biggest retards on USMB. Congrats!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back