Koreans To Be 'Punished With A Baby'

Why does a pregnant woman get to decide who lives and who dies? That is total BS. Something akin to the Roman emperors thumbs up or down in the colosseum.

Because it's inside her body... that's why she get to decide or not.

So here's a simple solution. Let's develop technologies to remove fetuses from women and transplant them into religious right wing assholes. The Assholes will then be responsible for bringing them to term and then providing for all their needs for the 18 years after that.

Seems reasonable to me.

In your simple mind, a woman has the right to murder her baby, but only when it’s in her body. There is no justification for this in all of human history.

Murder is murder son. Throughout all of civilization, humans have considered murder a heinous and evil act. As long as baby killers continue killing, human life is cheapened.

1. Well-known infanticide enthusiast, Barack Obama, famously said:
"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

3. "South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations
"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."
South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

Still bravely knocking those strawmen over one by one I see.
Thank you for your service.

He wasn't talking about abortion...he was talking about contraception during a conversation about STDs.

MARY SNOW (CNN correspondent): Welcome back to CNN's edition of Ballot Bowl. This is a chance for you to hear directly from the candidates. I'm Mary Snow in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where Senator Barack Obama is holding a town hall meeting right now, taking questions from the audience. Let's go straight to Senator Barack Obama; he just was asked a question about how his administration, if he's elected, would deal with the issue of HIV and AIDS and also sexually transmitted diseases with young girls. Here's Senator Barack Obama.

OBAMA: -- or we give them really expensive surgery and we don't spend money on the front end keeping people healthy in the first place. So, when it comes to -- when it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence only -- should include abstinence education and teaching that children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters -- 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16.

You know, so, it doesn't make sense to not give them information. You still want to teach them the morals and the values to make good decisions. That will be important, number one. Then we're still going to have to provide better treatment for those who do have -- who do contract HIV/AIDS, because it's no longer a death sentence, if, in fact, you get the proper cocktails. It's expensive. That's why we want to prevent as much as possible.

But we should also provide better treatment. And we should focus on those sectors where it's prevalent and we've got to get over the stigma because understand that the fastest growth in HIV/AIDS is in heterosexuals, not gays. And so, we've got to get out of that stigma that we still have around it. It's connected also to drug use. So, one of the things we have to do is to start thinking about better substance abuse treatment programs around drugs and not just treat it as a criminal justice issue. Treat it as a public health issue as well.

NBC's Guthrie falsely suggested Obama's "punished with a baby" comment was about abortion

My use of the quote made a point that is so simple and so obvious that it became, for you, an IQ test.

Any normal individual, having even a high double digit IQ, would recognize that Obama does not see a baby as a gift, but as a burden, a penalty.

It is item #2 that refers to his love of abortion, baby killing.
But....one should not be surprised, after all Obama is known for a hatred of people.

“Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."
Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People - The Atlantic

In short, as is true of so many Leftists, they carry an attitude of disrespect for the sanctity of human life.

Like this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Obama, the same.
You made a point by misrepresenting a quote...so the only real point was a demonstration of your intellectual dishonesty.
Railing against a false premise is a genius way to win an argument though...you truly are a master of the rhetorical arts.
Keep up the good work.

The claim of 'misrepresenting' is merely your excuse for supporting the indefensible.

Everything I post is 100% accurate, correct and true.......as you have found.
Simply saying it doesn't make it true.
Your own posts show your lack of honesty.

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

3. "South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations
"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."
South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

He wasn't talking about abortion...he was talking about contraception during a conversation about STDs.

MARY SNOW (CNN correspondent): Welcome back to CNN's edition of Ballot Bowl. This is a chance for you to hear directly from the candidates. I'm Mary Snow in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where Senator Barack Obama is holding a town hall meeting right now, taking questions from the audience. Let's go straight to Senator Barack Obama; he just was asked a question about how his administration, if he's elected, would deal with the issue of HIV and AIDS and also sexually transmitted diseases with young girls. Here's Senator Barack Obama.

OBAMA: -- or we give them really expensive surgery and we don't spend money on the front end keeping people healthy in the first place. So, when it comes to -- when it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence only -- should include abstinence education and teaching that children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters -- 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16.

You know, so, it doesn't make sense to not give them information. You still want to teach them the morals and the values to make good decisions. That will be important, number one. Then we're still going to have to provide better treatment for those who do have -- who do contract HIV/AIDS, because it's no longer a death sentence, if, in fact, you get the proper cocktails. It's expensive. That's why we want to prevent as much as possible.

But we should also provide better treatment. And we should focus on those sectors where it's prevalent and we've got to get over the stigma because understand that the fastest growth in HIV/AIDS is in heterosexuals, not gays. And so, we've got to get out of that stigma that we still have around it. It's connected also to drug use. So, one of the things we have to do is to start thinking about better substance abuse treatment programs around drugs and not just treat it as a criminal justice issue. Treat it as a public health issue as well.

NBC's Guthrie falsely suggested Obama's "punished with a baby" comment was about abortion

My use of the quote made a point that is so simple and so obvious that it became, for you, an IQ test.

Any normal individual, having even a high double digit IQ, would recognize that Obama does not see a baby as a gift, but as a burden, a penalty.

But....one should not be surprised, after all Obama is known for a hatred of people.

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."

In short, as is true of so many Leftists, they carry an attitude of disrespect for the sanctity of human life.

Like this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Obama, the same.
You made a point by misrepresenting a quote...so the only real point was a demonstration of your intellectual dishonesty.
Railing against a false premise is a genius way to win an argument though...you truly are a master of the rhetorical arts.
Keep up the good work.

The claim of 'misrepresenting' is merely your excuse for supporting the indefensible.

But showing that you couldn't refute any of my posts does make it true.

You've been an excellent witness....now, slither off.

Like this:

Obama, the same.
Keep up the good work.

You either can't read or you have your eyes closed, fingers in your ears while shouting "lalalalalala".

I suspect option two.
I bet you think you win every argument...don't you?

Like this:

Obama, the same.
Keep up the good work.

You either can't read or you have your eyes closed, fingers in your ears while shouting "lalalalalala".

I suspect option two.

Let me read over all of the examples you were able to provide of errors in my posts....

...wait!!!

There are none?????

Ohhh....you poor thing....another defeat.

Although I cannot empathize with it, I completely understand your situation
You were motivated to respond because my post runs counter to everything they 'taught' you in government schools
But that same schooling leaves you woefully unprepared to counter, other than 'is not.'
Heaven forbid you actually went out and did your own research, or investigated the links/sources that I have provided.
You might lose your Liberal credentials....or be forced to cease posting.

Want another chance?

No prob, bvd....

I contend that the items are 100% true, accurate, and correct.

Admit it?
Homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says what?

Keep up the good work.

I suspect option two.

Let me read over all of the examples you were able to provide of errors in my posts....

...wait!!!

There are none?????

You were motivated to respond because my post runs counter to everything they 'taught' you in government schools
But that same schooling leaves you woefully unprepared to counter, other than 'is not.'
Heaven forbid you actually went out and did your own research, or investigated the links/sources that I have provided.

Want another chance?

No prob, bvd....

Admit it?
Yep...you've obviously got your fingers jammed in your lugs up to the first knuckle...and screaming so loud I bet you're seeing stars.

At the risk of repeating myself...I'll repeat myself.

Really, this is just getting embarrassing now.
Please stop...I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable for you.

I suspect option two.

...wait!!!

There are none?????

Want another chance?

No prob, bvd....

Admit it?
Yep...you've obviously got your fingers jammed in your lugs up to the first knuckle...and screaming so loud I bet you're seeing stars.

At the risk of repeating myself...I'll repeat myself.

Really, this is just getting embarrassing now.
Please stop...I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable for you.

Simple question...so simple even a dunce like you should be able to figure it out....

Are these items, from the OP that brought you slithering over, 100% accurate, correct,and true?

Forum List

Back