Koreans To Be 'Punished With A Baby'

According to your opinion. I have a different opinion.
Okay. Defend your opinion.

Please explain how abortion is freedom for the unborn? Explain why a government should only protect the right of a woman to murder her child, but the child has no rights?

The State’s number one job is to protect the rights of the individual. Why do the unborn get no protection?
How are you going to protect the unborn. Lock up all the pregnant women?
Outlaw abortion.

Any doctor who performs one is guilty of murder. Any woman who kills her unborn baby, is guilty of murder. Protect the innocent unborn. It is the moral thing to do.

Then the state must provide assistance to women incapable of supporting themselves, while pregnant. Reset up adoption networks that the abortion industry has destroyed.
So it's a return to backroom abortions for you. What if people go to Canada and have it done? What about the day after pill?
No law is infallible. Do you think it better to kill the unborn because a small percentage of women will seek backroom abortions?

If I go to Canada and murder someone, do you think the US government should ignore?

You ask me questions and I answer. Funny thing is you seldom answer mine.
I don't think that the fetus is a real person until born and breathing. Ending a pregnancy does nothing to a human being, except possibly the woman having the abortion. The government should stay out of religious debates. Any more questions?

I don't think that the fetus is a real person until born and breathing. Ending a pregnancy does nothing to a human being, except possibly the woman having the abortion. The government should stay out of religious debates. Any more questions?

You are not alone.

Earlier in our own nation's history, we didn't consider Indians or Negros to be real persons.

In Nazi Germany, Jews and other undesirables were not considered to be real persons.

Some of the more extreme sects of Islamism don't consider non-Muslims to be real persons.

History is littered with mass crimes against humanity, where the perpetrators tried to justify their actions by denying the humanity and personhood of their victims. You are no better than they.

One more time

upload_2018-9-3_12-27-48.jpeg

You are not alone.

Earlier in our own nation's history, we didn't consider Indians or Negros to be real persons.

In Nazi Germany, Jews and other undesirables were not considered to be real persons.

Some of the more extreme sects of Islamism don't consider non-Muslims to be real persons.

History is littered with mass crimes against humanity, where the perpetrators tried to justify their actions by denying the humanity and personhood of their victims. You are no better than they.
I see the body as a vessel for a soul on an eternal journey. When one body dies, our soul goes into another one. Forever. Plus, I don't think the soul enters the body during gestation, only when its born. The white light everyone sees when they are dying.

Okay. Defend your opinion.

Please explain how abortion is freedom for the unborn? Explain why a government should only protect the right of a woman to murder her child, but the child has no rights?

The State’s number one job is to protect the rights of the individual. Why do the unborn get no protection?
Outlaw abortion.

Any doctor who performs one is guilty of murder. Any woman who kills her unborn baby, is guilty of murder. Protect the innocent unborn. It is the moral thing to do.

Then the state must provide assistance to women incapable of supporting themselves, while pregnant. Reset up adoption networks that the abortion industry has destroyed.
So it's a return to backroom abortions for you. What if people go to Canada and have it done? What about the day after pill?
No law is infallible. Do you think it better to kill the unborn because a small percentage of women will seek backroom abortions?

If I go to Canada and murder someone, do you think the US government should ignore?

I don’t think this is a religious debate. It is however a debate on right and wrong.

If the fetus is not a “real person,” what is it?

Even if it is not a real person, so what? Do you think killing it is acceptable?

You keep throwing shit on the wall, but nothing sticks. Try again.

Outlaw abortion.

I don’t think this is a religious debate. It is however a debate on right and wrong.

Even if it is not a real person, so what? Do you think killing it is acceptable?

I believe that the body is a vessel for an eternal soul to travel in for a while. I also don't believe that the soul is in the womb, otherwise everyone would remember their time in the womb. The bright light that everyone sees when they die is possibly the soul being reborn again into a different body, but at the birth of the being. So the aborted fetus has yet to have acquired a soul.

Outlaw abortion.

I believe that the body is a vessel for an eternal soul to travel in for a while. I also don't believe that the soul is in the womb, otherwise everyone would remember their time in the womb. The bright light that everyone sees when they die is possibly the soul being reborn again into a different body, but at the birth of the being. So the aborted fetus has yet to have acquired a soul.
That’s convenient and rather sounds religious. It is your faith. Yet you are against religion.

1. Well-known infanticide enthusiast, Barack Obama, famously said:
"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

3. "South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations
"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."
South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

Still bravely knocking those strawmen over one by one I see.
Thank you for your service.

He wasn't talking about abortion...he was talking about contraception during a conversation about STDs.

MARY SNOW (CNN correspondent): Welcome back to CNN's edition of Ballot Bowl. This is a chance for you to hear directly from the candidates. I'm Mary Snow in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where Senator Barack Obama is holding a town hall meeting right now, taking questions from the audience. Let's go straight to Senator Barack Obama; he just was asked a question about how his administration, if he's elected, would deal with the issue of HIV and AIDS and also sexually transmitted diseases with young girls. Here's Senator Barack Obama.

OBAMA: -- or we give them really expensive surgery and we don't spend money on the front end keeping people healthy in the first place. So, when it comes to -- when it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence only -- should include abstinence education and teaching that children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters -- 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16.

You know, so, it doesn't make sense to not give them information. You still want to teach them the morals and the values to make good decisions. That will be important, number one. Then we're still going to have to provide better treatment for those who do have -- who do contract HIV/AIDS, because it's no longer a death sentence, if, in fact, you get the proper cocktails. It's expensive. That's why we want to prevent as much as possible.

But we should also provide better treatment. And we should focus on those sectors where it's prevalent and we've got to get over the stigma because understand that the fastest growth in HIV/AIDS is in heterosexuals, not gays. And so, we've got to get out of that stigma that we still have around it. It's connected also to drug use. So, one of the things we have to do is to start thinking about better substance abuse treatment programs around drugs and not just treat it as a criminal justice issue. Treat it as a public health issue as well.

NBC's Guthrie falsely suggested Obama's "punished with a baby" comment was about abortion

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

So Obama considers his daughters punishment?

I hope they were not listening very closely.

Still bravely knocking those strawmen over one by one I see.
Thank you for your service.

He wasn't talking about abortion...he was talking about contraception during a conversation about STDs.

MARY SNOW (CNN correspondent): Welcome back to CNN's edition of Ballot Bowl. This is a chance for you to hear directly from the candidates. I'm Mary Snow in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where Senator Barack Obama is holding a town hall meeting right now, taking questions from the audience. Let's go straight to Senator Barack Obama; he just was asked a question about how his administration, if he's elected, would deal with the issue of HIV and AIDS and also sexually transmitted diseases with young girls. Here's Senator Barack Obama.

OBAMA: -- or we give them really expensive surgery and we don't spend money on the front end keeping people healthy in the first place. So, when it comes to -- when it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence only -- should include abstinence education and teaching that children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters -- 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16.

You know, so, it doesn't make sense to not give them information. You still want to teach them the morals and the values to make good decisions. That will be important, number one. Then we're still going to have to provide better treatment for those who do have -- who do contract HIV/AIDS, because it's no longer a death sentence, if, in fact, you get the proper cocktails. It's expensive. That's why we want to prevent as much as possible.

But we should also provide better treatment. And we should focus on those sectors where it's prevalent and we've got to get over the stigma because understand that the fastest growth in HIV/AIDS is in heterosexuals, not gays. And so, we've got to get out of that stigma that we still have around it. It's connected also to drug use. So, one of the things we have to do is to start thinking about better substance abuse treatment programs around drugs and not just treat it as a criminal justice issue. Treat it as a public health issue as well.

NBC's Guthrie falsely suggested Obama's "punished with a baby" comment was about abortion

My use of the quote made a point that is so simple and so obvious that it became, for you, an IQ test.

Any normal individual, having even a high double digit IQ, would recognize that Obama does not see a baby as a gift, but as a burden, a penalty.

It is item #2 that refers to his love of abortion, baby killing.
But....one should not be surprised, after all Obama is known for a hatred of people.

“Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."
Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People - The Atlantic

In short, as is true of so many Leftists, they carry an attitude of disrespect for the sanctity of human life.

Like this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Obama, the same.

So Obama considers his daughters punishment?

I hope they were not listening very closely.

There is Karma.

These people are so screwed up that gender dysphoria is considered normal while pregnancy is a disease with which people are punished. Satanic. Satan always twists things into a mirror image of what they should be.
"Punished with a baby" is about the most repulsive thing I have ever heard from one of the most repulsive Kenyans who ever lived.

By the way, Barry Soweto himself fought a bill in the Illinois Senate that simply would have required medical treatment for babies accidentally born alive during an abortion. It happens. Their practice was to place the baby in a bucket of ice water to kill it. Barry thought that was just fine. The bill he opposed read...

"A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law."

Pure evil. As are his followers.

By handing out birth control pills??? I'm not impressed. One does not outweigh the sacrifice of the other.. The question is --- how many pregnancies do they even counsel to save?

You can virtually get birth control pills online.

Birth control online Rx through PlushCare

Don't need a money laundering machine for the DNC to do that...

Again, I think that PP should probably give up federal funding because it becomes too much of a political football, but the government needs PP more than PP needs the government. The last thing the government really wants is a bunch of poor people to feed and grow up to vote for more benefits. This is why the GOP never cuts PP and never will.

It's not PP's job to talk women into having babies they don't want.

You could defuse this whole trainwreck by making Fed funding for abortion as rare as abortion should be.

Also by being FAIRER about funding for women's services. There are plenty of deserving and starving inner clinics that should be on more equal ground with PP.

These people are so screwed up that gender dysphoria is considered normal while pregnancy is a disease with which people are punished. Satanic. Satan always twists things into a mirror image of what they should be.
"Punished with a baby" is about the most repulsive thing I have ever heard from one of the most repulsive Kenyans who ever lived.

By the way, Barry Soweto himself fought a bill in the Illinois Senate that simply would have required medical treatment for babies accidentally born alive during an abortion. It happens. Their practice was to place the baby in a bucket of ice water to kill it. Barry thought that was just fine. The bill he opposed read...

"A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law."

Pure evil. As are his followers.

"By the way, Barry Soweto himself fought a bill in the Illinois Senate that simply would have required medical treatment for babies accidentally born alive during an abortion. It happens. Their practice was to place the baby in a bucket of ice water to kill it. Barry thought that was just fine. The bill he opposed read..."

And then he lied about it....'

1. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

2. n·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

ou could defuse this whole trainwreck by making Fed funding for abortion as rare as abortion should be.

The feds don't pay for abortion. They should. They pay PP to do health screenings and provide contraception.

Also by being FAIRER about funding for women's services. There are plenty of deserving and starving inner clinics that should be on more equal ground with PP.

None of which are as widespread, well-organized or professional.

Hey, remember George W. Stupid and his "Faith-Based Initiatives"?

It is odd how those on the left wrong, when disregarding or denying the distinction between good and evil, between right and wrong, and defending a policy that is very solidly on the evil/wrong side, try to frame it as a “religious” issue, even when it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

It is odd how those on the left wrong, when disregarding or denying the distinction between good and evil, between right and wrong, and defending a policy that is very solidly on the evil/wrong side, try to frame it as a “religious” issue, even when it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

because it is only "evil" in a religious context.

Fetuses aren't people. Telling a woman she has to have her rapists' baby after her doctor has told her that it might endanger her health, now that's fucking evil.

upload_2018-9-3_17-8-8.jpeg

because it is only "evil" in a religious context.

Fetuses aren't people. Telling a woman she has to have her rapists' baby after her doctor has told her that it might endanger her health, now that's fucking evil.

View attachment 214503
Explain how murder is not evil in any context?

That’s convenient and rather sounds religious. It is your faith. Yet you are against religion.
Not religious, realistic.

Forum List

Back