Koreans To Be 'Punished With A Baby'

Agreed

What kind of grandfather wants his grand baby murdered in the womb?

That is one sick bastard. Maybe a psychopath.

Or one who realizes that a 15 year old isn't psychologically ready to have a baby... much less care for one.
BS. Don’t you dare murder my grand baby. I will care for it.

Obama is one sick fuck.

There is only one reasonable conclusion to be drawn about Obama, noting that he hired as his 'science adviser' a man who advances the idea that it is perfectly reasonable to kill children.....

1. Now, lest anyone believe that there is a nuanced explanation that would be acceptable to normal people....consider the fact that President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
    Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Not-A-Fan-Of-Peter-Singer/657290

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals." He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born. In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed.... Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Often, it is not wrong at all."
Peter Singer, "Practical Ethics," Cambridge University Press, 1979, p. 191.

Psalms 53:1
  1. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

upload_2018-9-2_15-50-36.jpeg

Can't tell you how very many times I've heard that from someone whose life has plummeted, and turned out poorly.

Seems they need to shift the blame elsewhere.

I probalby make more money than you do, honey.

But yeah, when my mom died after I prayed for to your sky pixie for her to get better, that was kind of bad.

After I told the religious to go fuck themselves, my life got much better after that.

1. Well-known infanticide enthusiast, Barack Obama, famously said:
"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

3. "South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations
"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."
South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

Do you have a baby yet?

If not, why not? You're hot.

1. Well-known infanticide enthusiast, Barack Obama, famously said:
"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

2. With the free time on his hands, the former President had best scurry off to my home-country, and explain to the ultra-religious folks of Korea, that he was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion.

3. "South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations
"We flatly refuse to carry out abortions, which the government has defined as an immoral medical action," the Korean College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists said in a statement in reponse to the regulations.

4.The new government sanctions, which were released last month, threaten to ban doctors from practice for a month if they are found to have performed an illegal abortion. The regulations include abortion among a list of “immoral medical actions”, together with sexual assault and ghost surgery (where one doctor substitutes for another without the patient’s knowledge).

5. Abortion is illegal in South Korea except in cases of rape, incest, genetic disorders or where the pregnancy would threaten a woman’s health."
South Korean doctors “protest” new abortion regulations

After, all, how free is anyone if they cannot take the life of that which is inconvenient to their lifestyle???

Do you have a baby yet?

If not, why not? You're hot.

"Do you have a baby yet?"
I've decided not to have kids. The kids are taking it pretty hard.

"If not, why not? You're hot."
You're just trying to get on my good side, what with the Ranger season about to start and all....

Can't tell you how very many times I've heard that from someone whose life has plummeted, and turned out poorly.

Seems they need to shift the blame elsewhere.

I probalby make more money than you do, honey.

But yeah, when my mom died after I prayed for to your sky pixie for her to get better, that was kind of bad.

After I told the religious to go fuck themselves, my life got much better after that.

The Queen in "Hamlet" by Edwin Austin Abbey
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

It is amazing how many people who complain about "big government" want to take decisions about contraception and abortion out of the the hands of the legitimate decision-maker, the woman, and hand these decisions over to big government. These fools don't even realize that they are trying to impose a religion on this decision-maker with no consideration at all for her right to choose her own religion. Remember "religious freedom"? It's slip-slidin' away.

It is amazing how many people who complain about "big government" want to take decisions about contraception and abortion out of the the hands of the legitimate decision-maker, the woman, and hand these decisions over to big government. These fools don't even realize that they are trying to impose a religion on this decision-maker with no consideration at all for her right to choose her own religion. Remember "religious freedom"? It's slip-slidin' away.

"It is amazing ...."

I bet a lot of things amaze you....especially small shiny objects....

I am super interested in this. The Poster's home country is Korea? I'd be really enthusiastic to learn about churches and religion in Korea. How denominational vs ecumenical? Does it seem Taoist that there's Catholics and Protestants?

"was well known in America as god, Jesus, and the messiah, and, that they'd best take careful consideration of the issue before they ban one of his favs, abortion"You know those are all sarcastic, correct? I want to help and know for sure. 2 MB Lee Myung Bak doesn't actually have 2 megabytes of data in his head. I remember Rush Limbaugh on propaganda repeat mode , 'the messiah', the 'chosen one', how sarcastically hyped people were.

Korea isn't going to do anything with us in mind. You think they do? I think the 1940's trench coats are hilarious cute, but still. That adultery law that is repealed recently? Is that Westernizing or what tradition, what purpose was that? No one ever is clear.

Ya black single mothers you know how that is cultural.

I bet this is al just related to how women have this expectation of cute , responsible, and not knowing sex over there, Sailor moon is a role model, I think that's the idea, I actually haven't heard anything about abortion law, is this all real and in Korea?

You know Horace Grant Underwood had physicians for Queen Myeongseong would have to check her tongue through paper not to see her or junk, who knows. You know the standards are strange, Japanese occupation influences too. Well they wouldn't tell you anything is wrong when their women's hanboks are open and they would be super protective at the same time , and then most the time its really covered fashion. Now days the opposite, you can't have low necklines.

2. PP prevents more abortions than it performs.

By handing out birth control pills??? I'm not impressed. One does not outweigh the sacrifice of the other.. The question is --- how many pregnancies do they even counsel to save?

You can virtually get birth control pills online.

Birth control online Rx through PlushCare

Don't need a money laundering machine for the DNC to do that...

Killing the unborn is immoral and entirely against the idea of freedom. Have you forgotten about the freedom of the unborn?

Killing the unborn is not a decision any woman should have. She has no right to murder her offspring.

Killing the unborn is immoral and entirely against the idea of freedom. Have you forgotten about the freedom of the unborn?

Killing the unborn is not a decision any woman should have. She has no right to murder her offspring.

According to your opinion. I have a different opinion.

Okay. Defend your opinion.

Please explain how abortion is freedom for the unborn? Explain why a government should only protect the right of a woman to murder her child, but the child has no rights?

The State’s number one job is to protect the rights of the individual. Why do the unborn get no protection?

Please explain how abortion is freedom for the unborn? Explain why a government should only protect the right of a woman to murder her child, but the child has no rights?

The State’s number one job is to protect the rights of the individual. Why do the unborn get no protection?
How are you going to protect the unborn. Lock up all the pregnant women?

By handing out birth control pills??? I'm not impressed. One does not outweigh the sacrifice of the other.. The question is --- how many pregnancies do they even counsel to save?

You can virtually get birth control pills online.

Birth control online Rx through PlushCare

Don't need a money laundering machine for the DNC to do that...

Again, I think that PP should probably give up federal funding because it becomes too much of a political football, but the government needs PP more than PP needs the government. The last thing the government really wants is a bunch of poor people to feed and grow up to vote for more benefits. This is why the GOP never cuts PP and never will.

It's not PP's job to talk women into having babies they don't want.

Outlaw abortion.

Any doctor who performs one is guilty of murder. Any woman who kills her unborn baby, is guilty of murder. Protect the innocent unborn. It is the moral thing to do.

Then the state must provide assistance to women incapable of supporting themselves, while pregnant. Reset up adoption networks that the abortion industry has destroyed.

Outlaw abortion.

Any doctor who performs one is guilty of murder. Any woman who kills her unborn baby, is guilty of murder. Protect the innocent unborn. It is the moral thing to do.

Then the state must provide assistance to women incapable of supporting themselves, while pregnant. Reset up adoption networks that the abortion industry has destroyed.
So it's a return to backroom abortions for you. What if people go to Canada and have it done? What about the day after pill?

Outlaw abortion.

So it's a return to backroom abortions for you. What if people go to Canada and have it done? What about the day after pill?
No law is infallible. Do you think it better to kill the unborn because a small percentage of women will seek backroom abortions?

If I go to Canada and murder someone, do you think the US government should ignore?

You ask me questions and I answer. Funny thing is you seldom answer mine.

Forum List

Back