Kool-aid drinkers mar Memorial Service

nope, but it doesn't matter what OBAMA does or doesn't do you'd still bitch

It's only because Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands, a flashlight and a topographical map...lucky for him he his handlers had his teleprompter fitted with a gps to give him turn by turn directions.

Blah, blah, blah.

The man could shoot so much gold out of his rectum that he paid back the national debt, and you and your ilk would still complain. Probably something about the gold being "too smelly".

At least when people complained about George Bush, it was because the man had made so many stupid-assed mistakes that he left the country in a complete shambles.

You idiots have been complaining about Obama's performance since before he was in office.

Last edited:

It's only because Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands, a flashlight and a topographical map...lucky for him he his handlers had his teleprompter fitted with a gps to give him turn by turn directions.

Blah, blah, blah.

The man could shoot so much gold out of his rectum that he paid back the national debt, and you and your ilk would still complain. Probably something about the gold being "too smelly".

At least when people complained about George Bush, it was because the man had made so many stupid-assed mistakes that he left the country in a complete shambles.

You idiots have been complaining about Obama's performance since before he was in office.

That may be because he hadn't accomplished anything before he took office and still hasn't.

And folks cheered when Bush went to ground zero. There was nothing disrespectful to those families when that happened. :rolleyes:

The military cheered for Bush, because they love him.

I guarantee no military members or military cheered for Obama. They hate his guts.

Yo..........Always A Babbling Bitch...........you are a labia lipped stupid twat for saying that.

First, you didn't specify.........are you talking about Bush Sr or Bush Jr? If it's Sr., then I'd be willing to say that I respected him, but a lot of his policies were fucked up.

If you are talking about the chump named Curious George Jr., then I can tell you that in 20 years of military service, I've never seen a bigger soup sandwich in the White House in my entire life.

As far as cheering for Obama? Well.......if he said something decent, yeah.......probably.

Oh........for the record bitch, I'm military.

no you is PIG

:clap2: Outstanding speech by President Obama.

Obama salutes Fort Hood victims, promises justice - Yahoo! News

FORT HOOD, Texas – Somberly reciting 13 names and 13 stories, President Barack Obama saluted the Americans killed at this Army post as heroes who died for their country — and promised a nation demanding answers that "the killer will be met with justice."

Addressing a hushed crowd of thousands of soldiers Tuesday, the president spoke forcefully if indirectly of the alleged shooter's motives in last week's massacre, never mentioning Maj. Nidal Hasan by name.

"It may be hard to comprehend the twisted logic that led to this tragedy," Obama said. "But this much we do know: No faith justifies these murderous and craven acts."

It was an apparent reference to reports that Hasan had communicated with a radical Islamic imam. A vast investigation is under way, including questions about what the government knew about Hasan and whether action should have been taken.

The president's remarks at a memorial service were personal, more about how the victims lived than how they died: the Eagle scout, the newlywed, the expectant mother, the soldier eager to catch Osama bin Laden by herself. The president spent more time meeting privately with the wounded and with loved ones of those killed than speaking in public.

His tone stern, Obama pledged to the crowd that "the killer will be met with justice — in this world, and the next."

All I can say is you are easily impressed. While I thought it was a good speech, there was nothing outstanding about it. I guess to some of us think he could read his 'to do' list and it would be 'outstanding', the rest of us view him a little more realistically.

Drink less kool aid.

Blah, blah, blah.

that's right and with good reason too..

serving up smoked gouda with your whine!

The military cheered for Bush, because they love him.

I guarantee no military members or military cheered for Obama. They hate his guts.

Yo..........Always A Babbling Bitch...........you are a labia lipped stupid twat for saying that.

First, you didn't specify.........are you talking about Bush Sr or Bush Jr? If it's Sr., then I'd be willing to say that I respected him, but a lot of his policies were fucked up.

If you are talking about the chump named Curious George Jr., then I can tell you that in 20 years of military service, I've never seen a bigger soup sandwich in the White House in my entire life.

As far as cheering for Obama? Well.......if he said something decent, yeah.......probably.

no you is PIG

No, that'd be me.

no you is PIG

No, that'd be me.

I don't think I've ever heard you speak such filth have I?

Did any one else notice how some people at the Memorial service cheered and whistled when Obama walked onto the stage? I thought this was disrespectful to the families of the slain soldiers. Then Obama goes out of his way to excuse Islam as the cause of the violence in his speech.

Man....you guys will go to any length, however trivial, to disparage Obama.

Pathetic.

One of the things I admired President Bush for was that he made it clear that Islam wasn't the problem, but rather - extremism and he went out of his way to commend Islam for it's good points.

Sadly, the more that comes out about Hassan ... the more it seems evident that he suffered from some serious mental disorders and people did not know how to handle it or the fact that he was Muslim and seemed unapproachable and erratic and they worried they would seem anti-Muslim. Hassan seems more like the VA Tech shooter then a terrorist and this brings out into the light how difficult the system makes it to remove such people.

Did any one else notice how some people at the Memorial service cheered and whistled when Obama walked onto the stage? I thought this was disrespectful to the families of the slain soldiers. Then Obama goes out of his way to excuse Islam as the cause of the violence in his speech.

How do you know they weren't members of the family...or comrades of the dead.

You're a piece of shit.

Even if they were members of the fallen, it's still disrespectful.

Forum List

Back