Komen restores Planned Parenthood funding

GOP loses again...

The GOP will never make abortion illegal; they'd be victims of their own success. It would be one less non-issue topic they get to spout off about every year. I'm a "pro-life" advocate myself. Having said that, to be fair, the GOP wins here. Because it gives them more ammunition to carry on about how tax money is being used for killing babies, which isn't really the coolest thing in the world.

holy smokes. and that's all you care about with the killing of ones child?
You abortion supporters have gotten to be the most calloused human beings I have ever seen

GOP loses again...

The GOP will never make abortion illegal; they'd be victims of their own success. It would be one less non-issue topic they get to spout off about every year. I'm a "pro-life" advocate myself. Having said that, to be fair, the GOP wins here. Because it gives them more ammunition to carry on about how tax money is being used for killing babies, which isn't really the coolest thing in the world.

They're not victims of their success at all. They are victims of their own stupidity and lies like you. Here's a little fact check info:

Q: How much of Planned Parenthood’s services are dedicated to abortions? Does the federal government fund those procedures?

A: Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

FULL ANSWER

We received several questions on this topic during the recent budget debate in Congress, after Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl claimed this month on the Senate floor that "well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does" is provide abortion services. That figure was wildly incorrect. Planned Parenthood says only 3 percent of its total services in 2009 were abortions. The other 97 percent of services were for contraception, treatment and tests for sexually transmitted diseases, cancer screenings, and other women’s health services.

Here’s a chart from a March 2011 fact sheet, which reported that the group performed about 11.4 million total services.

FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

GOP loses again...

They're not victims of their success at all. They are victims of their own stupidity and lies like you. Here's a little fact check info:

Q: How much of Planned Parenthood’s services are dedicated to abortions? Does the federal government fund those procedures?

A: Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

FULL ANSWER

We received several questions on this topic during the recent budget debate in Congress, after Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl claimed this month on the Senate floor that "well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does" is provide abortion services. That figure was wildly incorrect. Planned Parenthood says only 3 percent of its total services in 2009 were abortions. The other 97 percent of services were for contraception, treatment and tests for sexually transmitted diseases, cancer screenings, and other women’s health services.

Here’s a chart from a March 2011 fact sheet, which reported that the group performed about 11.4 million total services.

then they should go out and ask for donations for their baby killing..most of you in this thread would step up

FULL ANSWER

then they should go out and ask for donations for their baby killing..most of you in this thread would step up

So you finally admit that no federal funding goes for planned parenthood abortions?

GOP loses again...

You abortion supporters have gotten to be the most calloused human beings I have ever seen

I've yet to meet a supporter of women's choice that pushes abortion. Many of us like myself have children...

GOP loses again...

How many children have you and your like minded thinkers adopted or have names on a waiting list or would consider such?

Why are you against abortion prevention by way of contraception?

Are you also against having sex?

What exactly is the focus?

Charming sentiment, baby killer.

That "waste" is dead babies. Scum.

cry about it. Still worth more than you. regardless of how worthless you are. Its none of your business anyways. So stay out fucktard

When people kill babies, it's my business.

Scum.

BTW, are you the one who tagged the other thread with "it is acceptable to kill koshergirl"? Cuz it appears to me you might be that person...

I've yet to meet a supporter of women's choice that pushes abortion. Many of us like myself have children...

You're pushing abortion, liar. You push it when you claim killing babies is a "right" and when you lie about the harm it does to the mother.

You're pushing abortion, liar. You push it when you claim killing babies is a "right" and when you lie about the harm it does to the mother.

Still spreading your lies? Fear monger.

Lying baby killer. Hater of young poor women. Eugenecist. Nazi. Butcher.

I have my own and an extra, dumbass. Why don't y ou adopt a child, and show you actually are interested in helping, rather than killing, children?

I have my own and an extra, dumbass. Why don't y ou adopt a child, and show you actually are interested in helping, rather than killing, children?

I don't believe a word you say. I am pro choice, I am certainly not interested in helping you anti choice weirdos.

You aren't interested in helping anyone. You want them dead. Just as plasma wants me (and all poor black babies) dead.

You aren't interested in helping anyone. You want them dead. Just as plasma wants me (and all poor black babies) dead.

Oh dear. You simply must stop listening to these voices in your head..

The definition of abortion is death:

"
: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus"

Abortion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Pro-abortion freaks are promoting death.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but SGK also contributes money to Penn State. If its true that they don't contribute to those being investigated why did they decide not to fund women's (and men's) health care at PP while continuing to give big bucks to Penn State?

In any event, I'm glad that the pressure brought to bear made them decide against cutting off breast exams and other health care for the poor.

Oh dear. You simply must stop listening to these voices in your head..

The definition of abortion is death:

"
: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus"

Abortion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Pro-abortion freaks are promoting death.

You're getting crazier by the minute.

Forum List

Back